Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted (68178 Views)

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me / I Dislike My Small Stature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by movid(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2021
Icyexpressions:
You are still a baby bro
grin
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by alasane: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2021
I remember my first heartbreak I woke my sister 5 months old baby and explained everything to him he cried too

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Ahmeduana(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2021
Chiminemine:
Hello guys. I just received one of the biggest insults of my life today in church.

So I went to church today and along the line, I decided to scroll through NAIRALAND a little bit because the sermon was a little boring. So as I was pressing my phone in peace ohhh, one usher just came to where I sat and taped me. as I looked at her, she stretched her hand out signaling she wanted to sieze my phone. At first I was confused because where I was a lot of people where operating their phones but she didn't approach them. I didn't want to insult her or create a scene so I just lied that I was sending someone an important text. Then she said I should be quick and put out the phone, That if I were in a lecture hall would I use my phone in the presence of the lecturer? So I obliged. I experience similar scenarios a lot in my life and it makes me sad sometimes. Sometimes, teenage boys would be interacting with me as if I am in their age grade. My peers wouldn't want to be around me because they would feel I am just a kid. I can't get a girlfriend because girls look at me like their younger brothers. this has turned me into a full time introvert . I am really hurt. Even my own father uses my statur to insult me at times . It's only by my thick voice that people can tell that I am grown up and thats not enough.

Guys please help me, I need advice. I am 20 years old and 5 foot 8 inches tall.
Go gym!
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2021
extol1:

just asking because I think I need to know the person
Why do you need to know the person please?
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Slurity(m): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2021
Your help is in the hospital and not nairaland, it is obvious you have inadequate Goldnaldotrophic or androgen hormone or both. Go for test and drugs will be given for correction if it's a corrective type. Some of the condition can be corrected while some are not. This is the case of Lionel Messi, the legend footballer, his case was discovered early and corrected
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Slurity(m): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2021
At 20 years old, you are still a baby. I wonder why you want to feel like daddy. You are still even young to have gf
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by ayusco85(m): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Icyexpressions:
You are still a baby bro

Pls tell him. At 20 I was in 100 level reading my ass out.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by CaptainFM1: 9:52am On Feb 22, 2021
Chiminemine:
guy, I have tried but to no avail. Imagine, I didn't even have armpit hair till I was 19. I didn't have pubic hairs until I was 16. Only God knows when I would grow beards. I tried using spirit to grow beards but It didn't work. I am just tired

Get a husky voice. Talk like a man.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by seangy4konji: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2021
I bought my first car when I was 17-18....I was knacking girls in 300-400 level including single mother and I wasn't tall...

You need to be tough...Nigeria won't smile with youif at twenty someone is still trying to seize your phone...maybe you smile too much or generally shy...

Brush up and always walk,look and talk with co fidence

You also need to make more money and stop talking too much including to family and friends...

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Meself: 10:07am On Feb 22, 2021
Anyhow u are people must talk. My boy is 11 he is smaller than his age but the guy no dey let anybody intimidat m and m happy about his approach and me I dey tell m say if anybody do anyhow give m him own.

Some people can make u feel inferior and their own dey their body.

U alone can shut peoples mouth
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Blackdisciple(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2021
And you did even put the picture make we see.
Don't worry you will be fine las las
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Sewgon79(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2021
Chiminemine:
Hello guys. I just received one of the biggest insults of my life today in church.

So I went to church today and along the line, I decided to scroll through NAIRALAND a little bit because the sermon was a little boring. So as I was pressing my phone in peace ohhh, one usher just came to where I sat and taped me. as I looked at her, she stretched her hand out signaling she wanted to sieze my phone. At first I was confused because where I was a lot of people where operating their phones but she didn't approach them. I didn't want to insult her or create a scene so I just lied that I was sending someone an important text. Then she said I should be quick and put out the phone, That if I were in a lecture hall would I use my phone in the presence of the lecturer? So I obliged. I experience similar scenarios a lot in my life and it makes me sad sometimes. Sometimes, teenage boys would be interacting with me as if I am in their age grade. My peers wouldn't want to be around me because they would feel I am just a kid. I can't get a girlfriend because girls look at me like their younger brothers. this has turned me into a full time introvert . I am really hurt. Even my own father uses my statur to insult me at times . It's only by my thick voice that people can tell that I am grown up and thats not enough.

Guys please help me, I need advice. I am 20 years old and 5 foot 8 inches tall.

Just be yourself
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by smokeyupu(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2021
Elsanchez:
Grow a beard

GBAAAAM... Straight to the point abi your bear bear get delayed genes too..
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by 1Sharon(f): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2021
OP I feel ya.

Working out can help. The strain from lifting, can make you look older
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2021
The society sniffs out ur status by how u look and hw u carry urslf then accord respect 2 u, tbh height is gud thugh

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Reex12(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2021
koyyes:

Does your mum know you share your finger battery d1ck with her and compound dogs in your neighborhood?

Your rampage on nairaland is as a result of the rabies you have caught.

RIP in advance. You will not be missed. No one likes you.

F@ggot ape.
looks like you learnt a new word f@ggot its written all over your posts from the time you newly registered congrats..illiterate

I no sabi talk too much am all about ACTIONS pls reply my pm DONT BE SCARED...simp. am only going to rape mother, female siblings and make your life miserable then you would wish you had never mentioned me.You would known the true meaning of toxic masculinity.

its just one step away pls reply my pm or quote me with your WhatsApp number..I take GOD beg you enough...

since you hate the redpill amma shoow you what an MGTOW can do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2021
Reex12:
[s]looks like you learnt a new word gay its writtwn all over posts from the time you newly registered congrats

I no sabi tlk too much am all about ACTIONS pls reply my pm DONT BE SCARED...simp. am only going to rape mother, female siblings and make your life miserable then you would wish you had never mentioned me.

its just one step away pls reply my pm or quote me with your WhatsApp number..I take GOD beg you enough...

since you hate the redpill amma shoow you what an MGTOW can do [/s]

Ugly f@ggot.

If you've got balls, go outside and spill all the trash you have been spilling here out of frustration and depression.

Let's see where that will end you.

Animal.

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Sponsor222(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2021
Alaye no long talk
Just make better money everybody go respect you
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Reex12(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2021
koyyes:

If you've got balls, go outside and spill all the trash you have been spilling here out of frustration and depression.

Let's see where that will end you.

Animal.
WTF what you must be vile to post such disturbing pics are you normal?

shoot me a pm oga pls if you know your father is a bastard, are you scared of your fellow man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.