Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted (68624 Views)

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me / I Dislike My Small Stature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by godofuck231: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dress the way you want to be addressed , learn human communication psychology, learn the art of speaking to people with silence, hit the gym , boost your adrenaline
Most women assume your personality Felton what they know and assessments , be dark and mysterious, and learn to fvck like a god , even a 60 year old mum will be carful about what she says to you

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by soodiq91: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hit the gim harder
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Dbarrzx: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
This one crack me up.... Guy just wait for the time, I believe worst case scenario grey hair no go lie when it comes on you eventually.
Chiminemine:
guy, I have tried but to no avail. Imagine, I didn't even have armpit hair till I was 19. I didn't have pubic hairs until I was 16. Only God knows when I would grow beards. I tried using spirit to grow beards but It didn't work. I am just tired
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=Chiminemine post=99280434]Hello guys. I just received one of the biggest insults of my life today in church.

So I went to church today and along the line, I decided to scroll through NAIRALAND a little bit because the sermon was a little boring. So as I was pressing my phone in peace ohhh, one usher just came to where I sat and taped me. as I looked at her, she stretched her hand out signaling she wanted to sieze my phone. At first I was confused because where I was a lot of people where operating their phones but she didn't approach them. I didn't want to insult her or create a scene so I just lied that I was sending someone an important text. Then she said I should be quick and put out the phone, That if I were in a lecture hall would I use my phone in the presence of the lecturer? So I obliged. I experience similar scenarios a lot in my life and it makes me sad sometimes. Sometimes, teenage boys would be interacting with me as if I am in their age grade. My peers wouldn't want to be around me because they would feel I am just a kid. I can't get a girlfriend because girls look at me like their younger brothers. this has turned me into a full time introvert . I am really hurt. Even my own father uses my statur to insult me at times . It's only by my thick voice that people can tell that I am grown up and thats not enough.

Guys please help me, I need advice. I am 20 years old and 5 foot 8 inches tlesson, ote]

Op them never born church usher to have d guts t ask me 4 my phone, u for teach I'm better lesson did he/she buy the phone 4 u? Or did the useless church contribute money to buy the phone 4 u, u should have created a scene and ask the idiot why she should demand a phone she has no rights for? Is she a criminal? Or a thief? My friend it is ur fault cos u behaved like an obedient kindergarten child by giving ur own personal phone to a useless potential thief church usher! If u don't have any inherent sense of value for yourself then u would be abused by any dick and harry! In this part of the world u can't afford to be a gentleman or an introvert, thats not how the society works I'm not talking about the height now though to be honest is good to have a good height, if I had a wish I would have wished to be a little taller than I am but that's life, turn a lemon into a lemonade, know that u have only one life to live and everyday is God's gift to u , don't let any body steal ur gift
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by CBARRY1: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
Your PICTURE before my HELP.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by AssoJnr: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chiminemine:
guy, I have tried but to no avail. Imagine, I didn't even have armpit hair till I was 19. I didn't have pubic hairs until I was 16. Only God knows when I would grow beards. I tried using spirit to grow beards but It didn't work. I am just tired
I am 31, married and a father of two. I don't have facial hair, my first son look like my younger bro, I don't talk much, people took advantage of that until I singled out one person in my neighborhood and showed him pepper for crossing his boundary, none of them messes with me anymore.
So, just be yourself and try to speak out when you're taken advantage of

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Hintona(f): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
My dear you're not alone. If I tell you my own you will pity me cry

Some days ago somebody even asked me why I'm so skinny, whether if I'm sick omo I weak.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by ABUPHARM(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
cmecproblem:
Hit the gym bro. Do your research, pumping Iron can boost your testosterone. It is the compound that stimulates facial hair and manliness.
What is pumping iron?
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by tbibuzz(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chiminemine:
Hello guys. I just received one of the biggest insults of my life today in church.

So I went to church today and along the line, I decided to scroll through NAIRALAND a little bit because the sermon was a little boring. So as I was pressing my phone in peace ohhh, one usher just came to where I sat and taped me. as I looked at her, she stretched her hand out signaling she wanted to sieze my phone. At first I was confused because where I was a lot of people where operating their phones but she didn't approach them. I didn't want to insult her or create a scene so I just lied that I was sending someone an important text. Then she said I should be quick and put out the phone, That if I were in a lecture hall would I use my phone in the presence of the lecturer? So I obliged. I experience similar scenarios a lot in my life and it makes me sad sometimes. Sometimes, teenage boys would be interacting with me as if I am in their age grade. My peers wouldn't want to be around me because they would feel I am just a kid. I can't get a girlfriend because girls look at me like their younger brothers. this has turned me into a full time introvert . I am really hurt. Even my own father uses my statur to insult me at times . It's only by my thick voice that people can tell that I am grown up and thats not enough.

Guys please help me, I need advice. I am 20 years old and 5 foot 8 inches tall.

Why would u be operating ur phone while service is going on,u for just sidon for house jeje and press ur phone since u wan decieve urself say u go church
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by vhuqnl(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chiminemine:
Hello guys. I just received one of the biggest insults of my life today in church.

20 years, ur still a kid. Shut up and face your future. Girl friend kee u dia
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by nams77: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe....

check your height again...

if you are sure you are 5ft8, then you are not short...

a man's carriage will determine how people perceive him..

learn how to mentally disarm and intimidate people without saying a word..

just your looks and silence and walking posture alone will send the message..

Beautiful.

I have mastered this to the height of perfection cool
I enter our office complex and customers be asking if I'm the BM. grin

In our regional unit meeting, I am called the ASM. The real ASM is in a different city. But my carriage and personality earned me that name.

I entered a new neighborhood and all eyes on me. Even folks older than me respect me.

I went for interview one time in PH and a guy said to me that if he had my personality, mien and carriage, he wouldn't look for job...na to go do business. One said they felt I was among the panel of those conducting the interview. I felt embarrassed.

My colleagues use to take me to see their customers and introduce me as their BM. Customers want people in authority to come visit and relate with them. This trick works all the time for my colleagues grin
But I'm still that humble dude. I avoid publicity
Now to op.

Fact 1, you are still a baby at 20 grin

Fact 2. At 5.8 fees, you are not short.

Time will come and you will thank God for this stature

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by extol1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
JenniferAkpamu:
Why do you need to know the person please?
probably to be a friend
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
extol1:

probably to be a friend
How lovely.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by extol1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
JenniferAkpamu:
How lovely.
what are you saying please
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Coolgent(m): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2021
The easiest way to solve ypur problem is ...
Hustling for money and more money shikenan!
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by treziMcCarthy: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2021
Chiminemine:
bro I'm 20
Lol, 20 years old, well sorry bro.. You just have to accept the fact that you look tender and move on else you will be depressed, I'm 28 years old, no beard, slim tender for face but handsome �...

I started smoking weed, finally got a thick voice.
I de always respect myself where small children de, because e go pain me say small boy slap me..

We do what again!!!

We move.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Kennyking1234: 1:23am On Aug 04, 2021
Chiminemine:

how are you now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / How Many Of You Ever Drank Water From This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.