Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,185 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted (68169 Views)

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me / I Dislike My Small Stature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by UnimkeAk(m): 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:
Hello guys. I just received one of the biggest insults of my life today in church.

So I went to church today and along the line, I decided to scroll through NAIRALAND a little bit because the sermon was a little boring. So as I was pressing my phone in peace ohhh, one usher just came to where I sat and taped me. as I looked at her, she stretched her hand out signaling she wanted to sieze my phone. At first I was confused because where I was a lot of people where operating their phones but she didn't approach them. I didn't want to insult her or create a scene so I just lied that I was sending someone an important text. Then she said I should be quick and put out the phone, That if I were in a lecture hall would I use my phone in the presence of the lecturer? So I obliged. I experience similar scenarios a lot in my life and it makes me sad sometimes. Sometimes, teenage boys would be interacting with me as if I am in their age grade. My peers wouldn't want to be around me because they would feel I am just a kid. I can't get a girlfriend because girls look at me like their younger brothers. this has turned me into a full time introvert . I am really hurt. Even my own father uses my statur to insult me at times . It's only by my thick voice that people can tell that I am grown up and thats not enough.

Guys please help me, I need advice. I am 20 years old and 5 foot 8 inches tall.
20 years old give it time..

At 22 and serving I looked like a teenager...

Presently am 30, looking 30, and I long for my boyish looks
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by MotiveU(f): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:
Hello guys. I just received one of the biggest insults of my life today in church.

So I went to church today and along the line, I decided to scroll through NAIRALAND a little bit because the sermon was a little boring. So as I was pressing my phone in peace ohhh, one usher just came to where I sat and taped me. as I looked at her, she stretched her hand out signaling she wanted to sieze my phone. At first I was confused because where I was a lot of people where operating their phones but she didn't approach them. I didn't want to insult her or create a scene so I just lied that I was sending someone an important text. Then she said I should be quick and put out the phone, That if I were in a lecture hall would I use my phone in the presence of the lecturer? So I obliged. I experience similar scenarios a lot in my life and it makes me sad sometimes. Sometimes, teenage boys would be interacting with me as if I am in their age grade. My peers wouldn't want to be around me because they would feel I am just a kid. I can't get a girlfriend because girls look at me like their younger brothers. this has turned me into a full time introvert . I am really hurt. Even my own father uses my statur to insult me at times . It's only by my thick voice that people can tell that I am grown up and thats not enough.

Let's see your pictures first so we know where to start.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Reex12(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
koyyes:
5"8 isn't really bad if you have body mass.

Go and buy those appetite increase syrup and gym a little to look a little bit macho. Then always keep a straight face. Don't keep quiet when you are confronted by bullies. Always talk back with confidence.

Don't go testing your manly prowess on females o. Do it to your fellow males.

If you try that one for my side, I go carry knife chook your eye.
simp spotted in your last paragraph..you should have just concluded your comment with the second to the last

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:

Upload ur pics fess, let's see and be sure
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by nairamaniac: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
This is the very reason most people go into drugs and smoking indian hemp.
op pls don't take that route.
Cos they feel such habits make them hardened.

Accept what u are.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
dude you’re 20
wtf did you expect?
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Triangles1(m): 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Freestainworld:
when I was almost your age, I was constantly chased away from the youth department in our church to stay in the children depart every day I go to church, funny enough I was older than the guys who where chasing out, my younger sister was also in the youth department, one day I refused to go to the children department, infact I was ready to fight that day even though the guy was much bigger than me, it was in that process that my younger sister saw me and shouted, while coming out, then the guy became confused because he use call my sister elder sister, when my sister finally made it to where I was , she started asking me what was happening, then the guy ask my sister who I was , then she replied that I was her elder brother, the guy now become more shocker, from that day the guy started respecting me and I Started worshipping in the youth department, I don't think you have ever been humiliated the way I have, but don't worry, with time things will change, your Petit statues is not your fault, and don't ever feel bad or depressed, it is a phase that will pass some day, even though I am in my middle thirties now but I still remember those ugly period, some times I just laugh.

Sweet story bro.

Some people grow slowly while some have rapid growth but the two wl surely get to that stage.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Jaqenhghar: 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:

Go and learn Kung fu so if any one try you...

[img]https://media1./images/447c62840706ac429ffd85939e59b6e8/tenor.gif?itemid=5525663[/img]
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Dpaulie(m): 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
So, are u old at 20 You must be arrogant bro.. cool temper, you can insult me as expected!!!
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Atole26: 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:
bro I'm 20

Lol... 20!
At 26 I went for an interview and the first question was what class am I.. I was like I graduated 2years ago and he said seeing me he thought am still in secondary School..
So bro take chill pill.. na normal thing dey happen to you, you no need any help grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Tillatalk: 12:01am On Feb 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Don't be discouraged dear. Be more bullish in your approach. Do you know that Sunday Igboho is a midget and he is the Supreme lord and saviour of the Yorubas
what is midget?
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 22, 2021
Reex12:
simp spotted in your last paragraph..you should have just concluded your comment with the second to the last

Take the advice as well. It will save you alot since you don't mind your bizwax.

Simp.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by jackyraw09: 12:09am On Feb 22, 2021
Chiminemine:
guy, I have tried but to no avail. Imagine, I didn't even have armpit hair till I was 19. I didn't have pubic hairs until I was 16. Only God knows when I would grow beards. I tried using spirit to grow beards but It didn't work. I am just tired

Kind of problem I used to have. Now I’m tired of facial hair and now worried about growing old. Focus on other productive things bro, in the long run nah u go tire for facial hair, if the people around you disrespect you for something beyond your control (like facial hair), you need to start hanging out with different kind of people. Peace
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Harpyeagle(m): 12:11am On Feb 22, 2021
boldx:
Guy, you better celebrate God with your face while you are still young before the wrinkles start forming and you take no pleasure in life anymore.

Your baby face is a gift from God. Celebrate it and despise all mockery.
People like me that just skipped youth stage in life... He doesn't know what it feels like... Mehn i jumped from childhood straight to conc. Adulthood.. Mehn at 18-19 people i estimated to be 25 -28 greet me with Sir... It became so frequent..i cried at a point o. Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by jaxxy(m): 12:12am On Feb 22, 2021
Chiminemine:

I have diagnosed ur case and what u lack is not necessary stature but maturity, self esteem and the right confidence. Ur 5.8 and while that’s not tall for a guy u are definitely not the shortest guy around u are still as tall as 50% of guys and at 20 years ure still growing. Make sure u eat alot of beans and u might still get to 5.11 or 6.2 depending on certain factors.

Ure just outof ur teens still pretty young. At this age some guys look older and sharper or act wiser bt don’t seem to have any of that probably because u became a forced introvert, get out f ur shell abit and learn the tricks of trade bt only positive things pls. There ways to boost ur self confidence. Apply them and work on urself bt don’t be hard on urself also cos ur maturity gets higher as u grow and u do the right things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by nelsonebby(m): 12:14am On Feb 22, 2021
Chiminemine:

5 foot 8 inches is quite short for a guy
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by KingLawlts: 12:17am On Feb 22, 2021
see bro, leave everything, eat well, do lot excises , lot of protein, fruits have fun and be happy, i swear before u know it, e go be like magic ..
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 22, 2021
extol1:

please I want to ask a question, is that you on that dp
What do you think?
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Darkmode64: 12:41am On Feb 22, 2021
lilachiever:

I'm 5ft8 too but dem no born any bagga well to disrespect me.

Maybe you don't carry yourself with confidence, even person wey tall pass me sef dey reason well before dey call me by my name. But I get plenty beards and choco for head sha.

Usher go wan seize my phone? Lol, na only one sentence I go give am and she no go ever try am again.
grin grin grin grin
My guy
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by SirWarlock: 1:38am On Feb 22, 2021
Chiminemine:

5'8" and you're complaining? shocked. What will I now say lipsrsealed. Anyway I feel ya, not the baby face part grin but the small stature embarassed. It's just hard having confidence when it seems it's either be tall/big or bust grin. I just try to hang around 'my people', those I'm free with and trust some other people have sense not to knock you over your stature grin.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Ipisi(m): 1:54am On Feb 22, 2021
OKOATA:
wink We Yorubas will say "eni kukuru to npe eni gingun roni se". It means a short person commanding a tall person. In your weakness lies your strength bro, I am sure you are like Wizkid with your description, look at the guy he's a short person commanding tall, short men around him. Wizkid doesn't even have beards but he's happy and lots of people respect him. In you lies the power to conquer your fears.

Nah too much sense go kill you... Infact 3 bottles of Champions league for you

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Freestainworld(m): 2:22am On Feb 22, 2021
nedekid:

Was that by any chance assemblies of god church?
not Assemblies, it was Seventh day Adventist Church.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Freestainworld(m): 2:25am On Feb 22, 2021
Triangles1:

Sweet story bro.

Some people grow slowly while some have rapid growth but the two wl surely get to that stage.
sure because when you see me today with those guys, you will know I am older, but then they look older than me, where ever they see me now, they greet me respectfully as an older person, thank God I am a family now though.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by IamReallyboy(m): 2:36am On Feb 22, 2021
20? Sorry Bro, but you still a Teenager.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by lordatkinson07(m): 3:03am On Feb 22, 2021
This OP is a clown. You are 20 years old and you are 5feet 8inches tall and you claim to have a small stature.
Please, if your stature will look matured, is it when you are as tall as Goliat?
My friend, you too dey play

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by ibkonekt(m): 3:22am On Feb 22, 2021
The help you need is advice at 20years old you are still a boy, not yet a man. It will take some time. Being 5ft 8 at 20 is okay. Give it time. You will be masculine
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by generationz(f): 3:22am On Feb 22, 2021
Chiminemine:

You are the same height as Eminem and I'm sure wizkid is smaller than you. Just be squeezing your face angry look people in the eye and don't laugh.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Elsanchez:
Grow a beard

use fake beard as people do in movie industry
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Nnamaka1: 4:10am On Feb 22, 2021
Only a child would be playing with phone while there is a church service going on. The way you present yourself is how people would respond to you. So if you want people to see you as an adult, start acting a bit more maturely.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Godmademan(m): 4:19am On Feb 22, 2021
Chiminemine:

I was serious until I got to the last line. What's the difference between 19TEEN and twenty?
You are lucky to be looking younger than your age.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Callmegerald2(m): 4:26am On Feb 22, 2021
Chiminemine:
guy, I have tried but to no avail. Imagine, I didn't even have armpit hair till I was 19. I didn't have pubic hairs until I was 16. Only God knows when I would grow beards. I tried using spirit to grow beards but It didn't work. I am just tired

Truly, you have very low self esteem. You are 5ft8'. You are quite tall. You feel people look down on you because of your babyface. You are forcing yourself to grow beards. My guy, you do not even value yourself. What stopped you from yelling at the Usher that wanted to take your phone? It's your phone for crying out loud. She tries to take it, you yell at her. Why did she single you out? You need to man up. You need to stand tall and exert some energy when you are around people. Anybody tries to put you down, you put the person down first. Na crase dey worry them. You need to respect yourself by growing a pair.

The beards will come when they will come. If your father tries to put you down, you give him a stern warning. He is over stepping his boundary. He should encourage you not talk you down. From today, refuse to take insult from people. You will see how good you will feel. They need to show some respect.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:31am On Feb 22, 2021
Don't feel bad..I always bullied, embarrassed, disgraced,and rejected in my life.. just because of my appearance..I was a tall guy but I don't have body.. because of that, peoples frustrate me alot.. And also poverty is my friend..but thank God after my years of this pain.. the story change.. Even till now am till tall with some body,but I have build my self esteem to high.It gives me self confidence and boldness anywhere I go.. you talk to me anyhow,I reacted straight,Or just looking at you..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.