Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

People Don’t Understand What Real Romance Is – Actress Nadia Buari - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Don’t Understand What Real Romance Is – Actress Nadia Buari (620 Views)

“why Do I Need To See The Face Of A Dick I Can’t Use” – Nadia Buari Speaks / Why I Would Cheat On My Man No Matter How Rich He Is – Actress Says (photo) / Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Don’t Understand What Real Romance Is – Actress Nadia Buari by moseskalu555: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2021

Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari has taken to social media to explain from her point of view what real romance entails as she claims many don’t understand what it means.

Nadia Buari said in a lengthy post on her Instagram page that romance is not about giving flowers, jewelries and others but it involves the little things one does on a daily to show that you care and love.

READ FULL STORY HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/people-dont-understand-what-real-romance-is-actress-nadia-buari/

Re: People Don’t Understand What Real Romance Is – Actress Nadia Buari by fati2001(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
moseskalu555:

Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari has taken to social media to explain from her point of view what real romance entails as she claims many don’t understand what it means.

Nadia Buari said in a lengthy post on her Instagram page that romance is not about giving flowers, jewelries and others but it involves the little things one does on a daily to show that you care and love.

READ FULL STORY HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/people-dont-understand-what-real-romance-is-actress-nadia-buari/

they lack the knowledge of that.. Pls tell em"

1 Like

Re: People Don’t Understand What Real Romance Is – Actress Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ok..we hear you. She'll soon run back to the social with yet another romance sob story.undecided
Re: People Don’t Understand What Real Romance Is – Actress Nadia Buari by moseskalu555: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
saying relevant

(1) (Reply)

Looking At Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / How Many Times Have You Blown Your Forex Account / MGTOW: Nairalanders, Is This The Greatest Redpiller Of All Time? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.