Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Redpills Joint : Tell Is About Your Bad Experience With A Fellow Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpills Joint : Tell Is About Your Bad Experience With A Fellow Guy. (228 Views)

Have you ever been asked out by a fellow guy/girl? (my Experience) / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? / Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redpills Joint : Tell Is About Your Bad Experience With A Fellow Guy. by FREDDi(m): 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Redpills! Let's forget about this confused Feminist Future Leaders and have our truth session!

I would want us to share our bad experience with a fellow gender mate..
mine goes thus "I remember it was a Sunday, challenged him on PES 17 so we were working it out with the console, his roomie came in to announce he was done cooking, I asked what he cooked and he replied, I told him I was interested, he was like guy spice plenty for the Chaw oh, hope you no mind? I looked at him with this silly demeanour and replied him "shey una wey dey chop spicy food get two head ni" innocent me thought he was been literal..
Fast forward to Monday night I woke telling them I had to run along that tomorrow is Monday and I have this early class...Na so two of them burst laugh!

so guys what's that bad experience you had with a fellow nigga that you can't forget easily
Re: Redpills Joint : Tell Is About Your Bad Experience With A Fellow Guy. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
This is no redpill joint. This is just some bullshit thread with no purpose or direction.
Re: Redpills Joint : Tell Is About Your Bad Experience With A Fellow Guy. by FREDDi(m): 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ninejaywon:
This is no redpill joint. This is just some bullshit thread with no purpose or direction.
pain heal pain! subtle definition of this moniker, you can now move on dear and be healed.

(1) (Reply)

Treat Her Like A Celebrity & Get Treated Like A Fan! (simps) / How Do You Tell If A Man Or Woman Genuinely Loves You? / Do These Things And Watch Your Relationship Envied By Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.