Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 (52780 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by iRepNaija1: 12:00am On Feb 25, 2021
Mikester:

I never said "child".
Nevertheless, what is your own definition of equality in the home? Mind sharing?

You said daughter, and a daughter is a child, regardless of age, to a parent. To me, it is weird to view your wife in such a manner. As to your question, there is no such thing as equality in a marriage. It's simply not possible or advisable to view marriage in such a way. I do believe in equity though.

1 Like

Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by OyinO: 2:04am On Feb 25, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
chia! you have comprehension issues..
make I explain am well for you lol..
he say if person set personal goals and come accomplish am then that person da successful ... him say if to marry na him goal latter him come accomplish am by marrying a good wife and con get fine children that means him don da successful be that....
so meaning e nor matter the goal when one set na if him/her fit accomplish that set goals... shey you get am now lol no offense intended one love

After insulting me, you say one love instead of one hate or one insult. You just wasted your time typing because you didn't score any valid point. That guy goofed terribly by saying sex has no profit and reward. Every other thing he was doing is what we call "Damage Control". You are also doing the damage control in your faked one love after insulting me in your opening statement. Nansense an ingredient!
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2021
Morray:
bros. U dey uniuyo? What's up with this nysc registration starting March 3rd? Have you done your clearance? Have you mobilized at student affairs?
guy I heard abt it too...but as for clearance NASU is still on strike... So offices are not open..
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
guy I heard abt it too...but as for clearance NASU is still on strike... So offices are not open..
I don finish clearance collect statement of result. Na mobilization I wan do. I fit run am for student affairs? I no dey around now
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
Morray:
I don finish clearance collect statement of result. Na mobilization I wan do. I fit run am for student affairs? I no dey around now
I jst dey leave school nw....na which time wey u do clearance?..abeg na which faculty u dey? Me na engineering faculty, computer engineering to be precise..
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
I jst dey leave school nw....na which time wey u do clearance?..abeg na which faculty u dey? Me na engineering faculty, computer engineering to be precise..
I bn finish am b4 the strike commenced. Then I got caught up so I traveled. But now nysc registration wan start on Wednesday and I need to mobilize. cry
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by Samsonklin(m): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
BadRadio:
shut up ! I am one of the gatekeepers of nairaland... learn to watch your mouth before I kick your teeth down your throat.
Shut up. Do whatever ever you wish. Whatever it is, it won't put food on my table. And there are other platforms i engage in just like Nairaland to have a great day. U disrespected him, u expect him to be cool with it. Now he was sacarstic and you're angry. Block him na, even block me too. Who cares, i don tell you, i don tell you be that. People like u disgust me. Your kind can't even take a sip from their own cup of medicine. Entitled fo....olish man, is the owner of Nairaland not a man like you? You're a gate keeper of this forum, i agree. But just remember say na person sef get the forum. Ekpa shi sha..... I ha.te bullies..

Just so you know, whatever you do won't remove food from my table too. Na here e end. Mon.key!

After una go dey cos government and u lots are not different from the oppressors.
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
[s]
Samsonklin:

Shut up. Do whatever ever you wish. Whatever it is, it won't put food on my table. And there are other platforms i engage in just like Nairaland to have a great day. U disrespected him, u expect him to be cool with it. Now he was sacarstic and you're angry. Block him na, even block me too. Who cares, i don tell you, i don tell you be that. People like u disgust me. Your kind can't even take a sip from their own cup of medicine. Entitled fo....olish man, is the owner of Nairaland not a man like you? You're a gate keeper of this forum, i agree. But just remember say na person sef get the forum. Ekpa shi sha..... I ha.te bullies..

Just so you know, whatever you do won't remove food from my table too. Na here e end. Mon.key!

After una go dey cos government and u lots are not different from the oppressors.
[/s]... and who is this earthworm crawling upandan??
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
Samsonklin:

chai !!!
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
Morray:
I bn finish am b4 the strike commenced. Then I got caught up so I traveled. But now nysc registration wan start on Wednesday and I need to mobilize. cry
before NASU or ASUU strike?
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
before NASU or ASUU strike?
NASU
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by kingvomlotus12: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
OyinO:

After insulting me, you say one love instead of one hate or one insult. You just wasted your time typing because you didn't score any valid point. That guy goofed terribly by saying sex has no profit and reward. Every other thing he was doing is what we call "Damage Control". You are also doing the damage control in your faked one love after insulting me in your opening statement. Nansense an ingredient!
score point?! nah I'm just saying.... I know I f up there just realizing it.
nice a nice one man
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by Samsonklin(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
BadRadio:
[s][/s]... and who is this earthworm crawling upandan??
Shurrup brah. U b mushi
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by Samsonklin(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
BadRadio:
chai !!!
Better...
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
Samsonklin:
Shurrup brah. U b mushi
grin
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by OyinO: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
score point?! nah I'm just saying.... I know I f up there just realizing it.
nice a nice one man

Wow! Respect and Honour to you. Na Man U be. One Love!
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by DEMZEE(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
AND MEN SHOULD TAKE IN AND UNDERSTAND FULLY THE REDPILL AND INTERSEX DYNAMICS
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by BabaIbo: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2021
Pegi23:

I don't mean to be harsh oo but to me he should keep quiet
When he start working and living alone then he will know how the real world is.

I think he stated that, that is why he included a certain age grade.

That's life for you, unpredictable.
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by BabaIbo: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2021
Mikester:

Thanks Sir. I see your point but I didn't say it applied to every situation though.

Personally I'm fully aware that a lot has been figured out except how to live but we are humans and we all need counsel at various times and stages. That's the rationale behind this post.

Alright
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by razible5384(m): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mikester:

Success isn't strictly about being wealthy. Success is the achievement of one's life goals. If I have the goal of getting married and I eventually did with a good wife and wonderful children, I'm veritably successful. So I know what it means to be successful. Do you?

i can't recall when last I read past page two of a thread,but ur politeness, composure an civility in responding to mentions has taken me this far.... I must confess you are wisdom personified...ur patience an courtesy in replying to trolls is also topnotch,i personally won't be this accommodating before letting out my venom.... As someone above said, u have an excellent spirit..... May God keep increasing you with wisdom an also grant you the grace to apply them for a successful life ahead....

1 Like

Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by theGUDgameR: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
hstar:

Pls, share ur experience

We wanna learn
It's very long maybe i will put into book one day but today i am happy where i found myself, Am very busy so i can't type that much for now.
Re: Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 by Mikester: 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
razible5384:
i can't recall when last I read past page two of a thread,but ur politeness, composure an civility in responding to mentions has taken me this far.... I must confess you are wisdom personified...ur patience an courtesy in replying to trolls is also topnotch,i personally won't be this accommodating before letting out my venom.... As someone above said, u have an excellent spirit..... May God keep increasing you with wisdom an also grant you the grace to apply them for a successful life ahead....

Amen Sir, with all my heart...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) / Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.