Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

How Can I Get This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get This Girl (3193 Views)

I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get This Girl by Explorerx(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Good morning nairalanders, please I need your advice on this matter.
I am final year student in a south western university. There was a girl that recently move into our compound, she is the indoor and church type. To cut things short I got her number from our yearbook and messaged her anonymously till I revealed myself and messaged her that we should go on a date because I like her, and I wanted us to start something.
She agreed and we became somehow close though we were at different states due to an holiday.
After like about two weeks she messaged me that she don’t want to go out again, that she don’t like going out . She convinced me to start going to church(I was a non practicing muslim).
We resumed school for our clearance and we continue talking, went to her place twice and talked about many things. Then on this unfaithful day around 7pm I ask her if she was busy and she replied that she was somehow busy but I can come. I told her I can tomorrow but she said if I wanted to come I can come anytime. I then made a stupid joke if I can stay overnight. I clarified and apologized that it was a joke but ever since then she doesn’t reply my message like before and always ignore my call.
I later tried to bring the topic about the date but she said she never agreed that we should go on a date and she is not interested in me.
Please how can I get the girl back. I really love her, It is just killing me inside.
Don’t mind my English
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Explorerx:
I am final year student in a south western university. There was a girl that recently move into our compound, she is the indoor and church type. To cut things short I got her number from our yearbook and messaged her anonymously till I revealed myself and messaged her that we should go on a date because I like her, and I wanted us to start something.
She agreed and we became somehow close though we were at different states due to an holiday.
After like about two weeks she messaged me that she don’t want to go out again, that she don’t like going out . She convinced me to start going to church(I was a non practicing muslim).
We resumed school for our clearance and we continue talking, went to her place twice and talked about many things. Then on this unfaithful day around 7pm I ask her if she was busy and she replied that she was somehow busy but I can come. I told her I can tomorrow but she said if I wanted to come I can come anytime. I then made a stupid joke if I can stay overnight. I clarified and apologized that it was a joke but ever since then she doesn’t reply my message like before and always ignore my call.
I later tried to bring the topic about the date but she said she never agreed that we should go on a date and she is not interested in me.
Please how can I get the girl back. I really love her, It is just killing me inside.
Don’t mind my English

She's obviously in control; which is abnormal since you are supposed to be the man. You seem like you are not mature enough to be in a lasting relationship; and even if she agrees (highly unlikely) and you end up marrying this one, your marriage will not be a happy one because you've already debased yourself in her view as a weak, easily manipulated floor mat; easily pulled around by the nose. No self respecting woman would be proud of dating such a man.

Find another girl.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get This Girl by HopeVictor(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sleep dey my eye I go answer you later

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Xenry: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
Stop showing interest in her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Fahdiga(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
Just move on with your life. even if she later agrees she will be in control of the relationship
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by ThiagoKid(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
You are tooooo boring for her.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Polynek(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Wat u said about sleeping over, is not a joke to her. And truely is not a joke. U mean it. maybe bcox She didn't accept dax Y you changed it to a joke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get This Girl by EASYGURU(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Explorerx:
Don’t mind my English

OP.. please refer here. Read this thread to the end.

https://www.nairaland.com/6423473/teach-how-get-girl-want
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by EASYGURU(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Explorerx:
Don’t mind my English

Also never appear weak/simple before any girl. You'll loose her.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Explorerx(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Polynek:
Wat u said about sleeping over, is not a joke to her. And truely is not a joke. U mean it. maybe bcox She didn't accept dax Y you changed it to a joke.
I Somehow meant it. But not for sex sha
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Explorerx(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
EASYGURU:

OP.. please refer here. Read this thread to the end.

https://www.nairaland.com/6423473/teach-how-get-girl-want

Ok
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Parizz: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
She doesn't like you. She only agreed for you because you were forcing her against her will. Relationship is a mutual thing meaning both of you must express feeling for one another before delving into it

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Girl by fati2001(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
Explorerx:
Don’t mind my English

she's not interested MOVE ON

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Girl by fati2001(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Explorerx:
Don’t mind my English

so that you can have sex.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Polynek(m): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Explorerx:

Exactly, now u said d Truth. But 4get U won nack dat girl asap. And she noticed it. U wud hv calmed down 1st
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by fineboynl(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
you have loose your seat of power. and it will never come to you again if you continue like this. you ask how to run are back. if only you can do it. just delete her contact abs never call her again. the table might turn but if it doesn't. just move on and find another.

you might thought you love someone not until you find someone else.
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
Explorerx:
Don’t mind my English

First things first, you need to learn the rudiments of passing off jokes. there are things you just don't joke about. now, you say you really love her, love isn't in a haste. it takes its time. I'm guessing that would be your first visit to her residence and you want to spend the night jokingly? and if she jokingly said yes, you would have jokingly spent the night and other things will jokingly ensue abi some guys sha... i like it when a girl's got principles and stick to them. You just gave yourself away jokingly.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
Explorerx:

lol! Dont mind her my brother,she didnt know dat u were coming to study d holy book with her and den serious night vigil.she has a negative mind.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
KefeeBRIGHT91:

First things first, you need to learn the rudiments of passing off jokes. there are things you just don't joke about. now, you say you really love her, love isn't in a haste. it takes its time. I'm guessing that would be your first visit to her residence and you want to spend the night jokingly? and if she jokingly said yes, you would have jokingly spent the night and other things will jokingly ensue abi some guys sha... i like it when a girl's got principles and stick to them. You just gave yourself away jokingly.
Jokingly,op might be a virgin
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

She's obviously in control; which is abnormal since you are supposed to be the man. You seem like you are not mature enough to be in a lasting relationship; and even if she agrees (highly unlikely) and you end up marrying this one, your marriage will not be a happy one because you've already debased yourself in her view as a weak, easily manipulated floor mat; easily pulled around by the nose. No self respecting woman would be proud of dating such a man.

Find another girl.

Lies!

She isn’t in any control...he’s only acting this way cos he never knack am.

We’d know who’s really in control after the first sex.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Kyase(m): 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Explorerx:
Don’t mind my English

final year student, see your english grin grin grin

you say make we no mind your english, na yoruba you dey study ne?

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

Lies!

She isn’t in any control...he’s only acting this way cos he never knack am.

We’d know who’s really in control after the first sex.

And what gives you the impression that she's ever going to let him? The next step is to give him conditions like "no going near sex", "we can be like church brother and sister only"; while she'll keep him around to run errands for her. The only way he's ever going to smell her pant is if she pities him or he spends heavily. And he still will have to crawl on his knees begging for another episode once in six months. Forget it, he's never going to regain control over this one.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Girl by JOACHINpedro: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Newoldme:
Jokingly,op might be a virgin
It's not a crime na.

Op, be real to her. Don't do what you don't wanna do because of your crush (That's not you). This shit happened to me and I ended up in a girl's permanent friend zone. I promised myself that I won't join a certain society in my church but this girl invited me( just one time o) then Boom! I became a full member. If not that the girl na good person and I broke like bottle she for suck me dry.
Note I don't regret being her friend but I regret not considering my happiness before hers.

Be yourself so as not to confuse thunder wey wan strike you
No offence intended sha grin
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by BigYash: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Explorerx:
Don’t mind my English
You are giving him your balls already. Try and be a real nigga. Don't ask her out ,start acting like a bf already. But don't go and giver her your school fees o.. Hmm
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Pegi23(f): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is the reason why I say nigerian men are stupid and useless �

Just 2weeks oo he is asking her if he can come over and stay the night
If he now come over he will start initiating sex..op is a mad man ,foolish bamboon.love at first sight indeed.
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by columbus007(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
This guy just wanna have sex and nothing more undecided
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by yetunsbay(m): 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kyase:

final year student, see your english grin grin grin

you say make we no mind your english, na yoruba you dey study ne?
The bottom line is that op successfully communicated

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get This Girl by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
The fvck
Niggarr!!
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Drsnives(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nawaooooo
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by 360clips: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
You see why niggers are always poor? Instead of this mumu to focus and make money, he's searching for girl number on yearbook. undecided X chromosome is absent! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Derare(f): 12:34am On Feb 23, 2021
Explorerx:
Don’t mind my English
I don't know how some guys reason
.. The girl is no longer feeling you ,you bleeped yourself up .
The red flag is already there but mba you want to tell us na you love pass.
Nonsense..
If the girl was really into you,that statement should have been regarded as being silly and taken on a light mode lipsrsealed

What if she finally agrees and chop you run ,cheats on you and bleeps with your mental health ,you will still come here and join the retards on nairaland to abuse women.
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Jeon(f): 12:40am On Feb 23, 2021
Pegi23:
This is the reason why I say nigerian men are stupid and useless �

Just 2weeks oo he is asking her if he can come over and stay the night
If he now come over he will start initiating sex..op is a mad man ,foolish bamboon.love at first sight indeed.

they're dog's. later people like him will be painting the other gender black.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ladies No Dey Give Fake Numbers Again? / See What Pops Up When You Type "Barbie" On Google Search (photo) / Too Many Experiences?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.