Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing (4010 Views)

She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her / Man Spotted With A Huge Erection After Sexually Harassing Co-passenger In BRT Bu / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Yomi4reel: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2021
dress well when you are going out
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Exavi34: 11:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Yomi4reel:
A Nigerian lady has cried out after people looked on as a man she slapped for sexually harassing her, assaulted her at Ajah Park in Lagos.

The lady who said she was at the park to waybill an item to her mother, alleged the man who approached her started touching her boobs and butt after she rejected his offer.

However after she slapped him for sexually harassing her, she said he started beating her and dragged her on the road while passers-by looked on.

Watch the video below:https://wahalablog.com/lady-cries-out-after-people-looked-on-as-man-she-slapped-for-sexually-harassing-her-beat-her-up-at-ajah-park-in-lagos-video/
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Fahdiga(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Once it's your gender at the forefront, you people will start asking for the other side of the story but jump in and start passing judgement once it's women at the forefront? Why the partiality?
Remember the story of the man that always shout wolf when there's none. the day lion came to attack him he shouted but no one came to his rescue. this same story applies to you women. your manipulative tendencies are well documented. your reputation to cause trouble and immediately turn around to play the victim is well known hence the reason why no reasonable person believes you women when the person didn't witness what happened.
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Sixfeetbelle: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Remember the story of the man that always shout wolf when there's none. the day lion came to attack him he shouted but no one came to his rescue. this same story applies to you women. your manipulative tendencies are well documented. your reputation to cause trouble and immediately turn around to play the victim is well known hence the reason why no reasonable person believes you women when the person didn't witness what happened.

For men nko? Is the level of their atrocities not documented? Is the magnitude of their wickedness not yet palpable?

Everyday, a man rapes a child, a man kills another, a man shoots another, a man lies to his constituents, everyday man did this and man did that. The most prolific serial killer is a man, the world most dangerous criminal is a man. Need I say more.

With these evil deeds attributed to men, aren't you being a hypocrite by choosing the male's recounts of the event over a woman's?
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Fahdiga(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

For men nko? Is the level of their atrocities not documented? Is the magnitude of their wickedness not yet palpable?

Everyday, a man rapes a child, a man kills another, a man shoots another, a man lies to his constituents, everyday man did this and man did that. The most prolific serial killer is a man, the world most dangerous criminal is a man. Need I say more.

With these evil deeds attributed to men, aren't you being a hypocrite by choosing the male's recounts of the event over a woman's?
All what you listed above might be true but they don't relate to this particular post. the issue here is a woman narrating her own side of a story and expecting everyone that was not there when it happened to believe it hook, line and sinker and judging by women's past reputation in this case it would be a foolish thing for any reasonable person to believe it without hearing from the other person

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Sixfeetbelle: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
All what you listed above might be true but they don't relate to this particular post. the issue here is a woman narrating her own side of a story and expecting everyone that was not there when it happened to believe it hook, line and sinker and judging by women's past reputation in this case it would be a foolish thing for any reasonable person to believe it without hearing from the other person

I already said this nah.

You're indirectly saying this lady is a liar because other ladies have lied which is not right. Same way I can come online and say a guy lied about not raping a child because other men have been caught in the act. An innocent man can go to jail because I'm judging him based on past reputation.

You need to stop judging women's side of the story using past events, cause if men were given the measure you used on women, so many will be victims of unfair treatment.
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Yomi4reel: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
Some ladies do not have respect
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Tango123: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
plusfield:
I wont accept this story until I hear the man's side of the story. So she slapped the man because she believed the public will save her? This belief that a man should never lay a finger on any man, no matter the provocation while they at the slightest thing can slap a man is the worst form of hypocrisy.
I dont subscribe to a man hitting a lady, but where she raises her hand on a man, she is not a lady, she has lost all lady privilege, she is a tout and should be treated as one.
As for this story, I still doubt it. The man started handling her breast and buttocks in public?

Bless u sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car / When A Lady Asks, What Do You Do For A Living? What Is She Trying To Hear? / In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.