Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) (62715 Views)

How Rochas Okorocha Constructed Roads In Imo State(pictures) / 9th NASS: Why Okorocha Was Denied Accreditation - Clerk, INEC / Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by hurryup123(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
I was there Live and witnessed everything

2 Likes

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by MysteryShopper: 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Okoroawusa cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by NoFap123: 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
cool go
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Power don Change Hand ,
Igbos & Their Hatred for Each Other Is Inbuilt

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by elmessiahs(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
a struggle of resources by opposing group, its l political with a focus on the economy.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by odogwunaija(m): 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
Guys dey para shaa
See as that guy dey ask a whole former governor and current senator "who are you"?

Na why I like my people, if u mess up dem ho treat ur eff up wella. No time to look uche face
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by rowland545(m): 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dem for tear I'm slap join see him head
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Judolisco(m): 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
If u Don comut 4 power jst respect yourself

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Supreme court governor @ work grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by DAramis: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sentiment apart, is it really possible for Rochas's wife to build such gigantic estate without dipping hands in government purse?

What is her occupation while her husband was the governor. This is pure greed. An estate that was built and put under lock and keys all these years.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by henrydwayne(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Rochas again?
Meanwhile check this out
https://m.hub.opera.com/system/preview?aid=e58b543f1b0d41698288774e8971c782

EVideos:
This is full footage of how Senator Rochas Okorocha was arrested and his convoy destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XmhSEN8EGY
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Tonyspecial(m): 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Rotimi Amaechi na man

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Farki: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Destroyed? Are they fighting a war?
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by buyhairs: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
ok
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Lagosianswag: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nothing Lasts Forever, Not Even Power. shocked

What Goes Around Comes Around.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.

You want us to cry or what? it is our money not rochas.

Let me just tell you my whole truth. something I have never told any human

Rochas son almost tried raping my daughter years ago,

They were both student at the Goethe institute Abuja, my baby was a kind hearted person and trust too quickly. we settled out of court.

Ever since then I hated him and his family

Do you really have a daughter? Why didn't you go public with this information the way Sugar Belly did after Rochas left Governor's office.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Queenlovely(f): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
truthsayer009:

Do you have a daughter?
I am now a grandma
may the stars be praised

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by thatigboman: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.

They were both student at the Goethe institute Abuja, my baby was a kind hearted person and trust too quickly. we settled out of court.

so sad. Sorry. Why didnt rochas' son attend rochas foundation college? Mad people

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by nairalandankrah: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
hurryup123:
I was there Life and witnessed everything

I was there Heineken
You get the point now. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Globetech(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hope uzodinma acted so unreasonable. I don't support Rochas but I still believe he deserves respect as a formal governor and serving senator.
No accomplishment for the present IMO governor but yet he makes undue troubles and raises unnecessary bad attention to himself.

4 Likes

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by guy222: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
DAramis:
Sentiment apart, is it really possible for Rochas's wife to build such gigantic estate without dipping hands in government purse?

What is her occupation while her husband was the governor. This is pure greed. An estate that was built and put under lock and keys all these years.
same question we have been asking concerning the wife of formal president patient jonathan who is nothing but a civil servant.

3 Likes

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Prussian: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Imo state is cursed and Imolites are too foolish to notice.

Ohakim fought Udenwa
Rochas fought Ohakim
Ihedioha was busy demolishing Rochas' projects
Uzodinma is now fighting Rochas

Elders in Imo state should be ashamed of themselves, very foolish people.The elders have all taken sides and eaten government money and so cannot tell Uzodinma and Rochas the truth. When Ihedioha packed the elders in Imo and gave them biscuit money under the guise of inauguration committees, I knew that those old men could never talk again.

6 Likes

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Princeakpaaa: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
The clutches of nemesis will catch up on all nonsense politicians. Rochas Okoroawusa, ur own is just beginning.... Even the same Hopeless Uzodinma will receive his own not minding the fact that he did a good job to u!
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by PoliteActivist: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
Crooks, both of them
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by thatigboman: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
Globetech:
Hope uzodinma acted so unreasonable. I don't support Rochas but I still believe he deserves respect as a formal governor and serving senator.
No accomplishment for the present IMO governor but yet he makes undue troubles and raises unnecessary bad attention to himself.
rochas and hope uzodinma are both mad people
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by hasniemohaz: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by DropsMic(m): 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
Globetech:

Obviously you are a member of RMC
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by nairalandankrah: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
Globetech:

The present governor was elected by Abba kyari..
He is asorock governor..
imolytes never voted for him.. Simply put, he is an epitome of bad attention..

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by YorubaPrince: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
This fool, called Okorocha should be in prison, I swear! What was he expecting? To be greeted with a smile and warm welcome? Foolish man. Just imagine the look on his face. These foolish Politicians strategically create poverty among their pple so these pple can depend on them. He unnecessarily put everyone in danger all cuz he wants to show how powerful and important he is. So typical. He and the foolish pple of his state that brought him to power and even senate are indeed retards! angry
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by hasniemohaz: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Fragility6: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.

Linus mbakwe y u cum dey talk am now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts / Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian / Yahaya Bello & Femi Fani-kayode Poster. Would You Vote For Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.