Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,691 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) (62725 Views)

How Rochas Okorocha Constructed Roads In Imo State(pictures) / 9th NASS: Why Okorocha Was Denied Accreditation - Clerk, INEC / Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by oxiide22(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.

You want us to cry or what? it is our money not rochas.

Let me just tell you my whole truth. something I have never told any human

Rochas son almost tried raping my daughter years ago,

They were both student at the Goethe institute Abuja, my baby was a kind hearted person and trust too quickly. we settled out of court.

Ever since then I hated him and his family

karma is a bitch
how old una u got pikin?
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Queenlovely(f): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
oxiide22:
how old una u got pikin?
this is a public forum
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by BlackBaron: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
You see why Governors fight tooth and nail to annoint successors, so as to cover up their tracks of fraud, corruption and misdeeds. embarassed
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by discusant: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
He did not know that he was no longer the governor of Imo state.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Centachos: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
If not for supreme Court.....
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
airminem:
Lagos touts in Imo.. .smh
Babe answer me na. wink
Please redpillers detectors, avoid my "quote me" tab
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by eteba(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
wonderful, what an absolute iberiberism.........
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Napoleondegreat: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:

He is a gold digger

I don't want to brag,

but let me give you a hint, I can buy the whole of Imo state and 25 more states combined

and as in the video above I ask " Who are you"
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Napoleondegreat: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
The Supreme Court governor is a mad man
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by vioment: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
I don't support violence but rochas you turned imo state funds to family funds.

Oga Hope Uzodinma got this arrest with proof right.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by oxiide22(m): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:

this is a public forum
okay pm
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Neoteny(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:

He is a gold digger

I don't want to brag,

but let me give you a hint, I can buy the whole of Imo state and 25 more states combined

... then you'll wake up and realize it's all a lousy dream.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by inspector1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
South east with funny things.... Even the uneducated northern governor can't berate their predecessor in this manner.
So is this how South East want to rule nigeria if given the opportunity?

Always behave like barbarians......
No wonder power rotations will remain btw the west and north.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Tonyblessed(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Igbos enemies of themselves. The other regions would never do that to a former governor as a form of respect not openly like this and even his supporters would not allow. It seems the former governor was not liked at all.

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by BigMamaNaija: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Politics is a dirty game
Politics is a dirty game
Politics is a dirty game
undecided undecided
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Nnamebuka: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
BoneTackle:
If you sow wind you will reap whirlwind. I remember vividly when rochas was governor and was always in the habit of throwing ndiIgbo under the bus with his incessant attacks and insults simply because Igbos saw through the devilish apc and knew they had nothing good to offer the region.

He was cheered on by the braindead urchins and vermin's from the brownroof and sh1t slinging iddiots from the sad waste. Now he is at the receiving end from even a more senseless and useless animal supreme court governor.

This attack and show off force is unnecessary, unwarranted and misplaced.. but do I feel any iota of sympathy for rochas? Not at all

Let him enjoy... Hopeless uzodinjo and apsh1t are the monster that rochas helped to bring to the SE
@emboldened you guys would not kill us in this forum grin grin grin
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by pat077: 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Emeka will be watching and smiling with popcorn and a bottle of budwiser

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
EVideos:
This is full footage of how Senator Rochas Okorocha was arrested and his convoy destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XmhSEN8EGY
I'm this videos, it shows exactly why the Igbos are not ready for Presidency and or Biafra. Just imagine them washing their dirty linen in public. Now you know why Tinubu appears to be a far better alternative to Northerners than Rochas or Orji Uzor Kalu. Most Igbos do not have any regard whatsoever for their leaders!

Igbos have a very narrow myopic idea about leadership! They do not know that action and reactions are being watched by other Nigerians carefully!

Who will vote or support a region where leaders behave immaturely and childishly? That is what they don't understand.

By my calculation, Tinubu is a greater thief than Rochas but even for all his disagreements with his political children or allies, none of them will do to him what Uzodimna has done to Rochas. Look at Kano,with all the disagreements between Kwankwaso and his former deputy, it will never be as demeaning as what happened to Rochas. That's where Igbos always miss it. Even during Biafra, there was even a coup against Ojukwu by his own Brothers from Anambra.

By my calculation, Anambra and Imo Politicians represents all that is wrong with Igbo politics.

I am ashamed!

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Neoteny(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:

He is a gold digger

I don't want to brag,

Really, Ms Sonita?

From the catering business?
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Coinbased: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by ARAGON22(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Imagine the touts leading this country. Smh

So even without being told, don't u know this country is full of hoodlums, thugs and wild animals

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by darkwan: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
this is a governor of the federal republic of nigeria....!!

okorocha is nothing....!!

this is how your sins come back to hunt you....
away with okorocha.... !!angry angry
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by proprince(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Is good the way Rochas acted maturely

If he had ordered his security to engage them back, the story would have been different.

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin grin cheesy
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by poseidon12: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:

He is a gold digger

I don't want to brag,

Mrs "Dangote". I would not be surprised if you are actually renting your accommodation.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by aguizm(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

I'm this videos, it shows exactly why the Igbos are not ready for Presidency and or Biafra. Just imagine them washing their dirty linen in public. Now you know why Tinubu appears to be a far better alternative to Northerners than Rochas or Orji Uzor Kalu. Most Igbos do not have any regard whatsoever for their leaders!

Igbos have a very narrow myopic idea about leadership! They do not know that action and reactions are being watched by other Nigerians carefully!

Who will vote or support a region where leaders behave immaturely and childishly? That is what they don't understand.

By my calculation, Tinubu is a greater thief than Rochas but even for all his disagreements with his political children or allies, none of them will do to him what Uzodimna has done to Rochas. Look at Kano,with all the disagreements between Kwankwaso and his former deputy, it will never be as demeaning as what happened to Rochas. That's where Igbos always miss it. Even during Biafra, there was even a coup against Ojukwu by his own Brothers from Anambra.

By my calculation, Anambra and Imo Politicians represents all that is wrong with Igbo politics.

I am ashamed!

Oga you ended up saying nothing. If your region worship looters and people who have made their lives terrible, we in the east do no such thing. You talk about power and ruling Nigeria, how has Osibanjo being the VP affected you directly and positively. We don't do hero worshipping in our region. Keep ruling Nigeria while hunger and underdevelopment keeps ravaging your people all in the name of respect. In every indeces of development, the east Trump's your region by a mile even though we have never ruled Nigeria. All we want is good governance. You do bad, even if you are my brother, we are gonna tear you apart.

In our place, we have no king. Every one is a king in his own home.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by snowball11(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
And someone said this one na country? undecided
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Thomist(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Karma is real.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Okoroawusa will not believe his eyes...

Power is transient
As in eeh...

E shock am.. More to come... He should kiss re-election as a senator good bye come 2023...The plans are in motion.

The people he oppressed are out for him...foolish man said he is the only man in IMO...cheesy

Who say men no deh, this one na testing the mic.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
aguizm:

Oga you ended up saying nothing. If your region worship looters and people who have made their lives terrible, we in the east do no such thing. You talk about power and ruling Nigeria, how has Osibanjo being the VP affected you directly and positively. We don't do hero worshipping in our region. Keep ruling Nigeria while hunger and underdevelopment keeps ravaging your people all in the name of respect. In every indeces of development, the east Trump's your region by a mile even though we have never ruled Nigeria. All we want is good governance. You do bad, even if you are my brother, we are gonna tear you apart.

Word!
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
aguizm:

This mindset is why you are incapable of ruling yourselves! While the North and South West rules you and dominates you because you are myopic people! Not seeing beyond food for your stomach! You just exist for basic needs. As long as you eat, shit and Bleep your wives you are Kings. That's the most basic form of existence, just like animals!

My friend your reasoning is why the British used indirect rule in the North and direct rule in the east. You are not a fully developed society!

Unless and until you understand that even America is where it is because of leadership, you will never Excell beyond the animalistic level! It is a challenge!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra / Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.