Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) (62723 Views)

How Rochas Okorocha Constructed Roads In Imo State(pictures) / 9th NASS: Why Okorocha Was Denied Accreditation - Clerk, INEC / Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by godofuck231: 1:20am On Feb 23, 2021
The most notoriously stupid political party in the history of Africa and nigeria , where the cart pulls the horse ,
Upside down
And its going downhill into a sinkhole
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by UwaMmebii(m): 3:15am On Feb 23, 2021
Queenlovely:
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.

You want us to cry or what? it is our money not rochas.

Let me just tell you my whole truth. something I have never told any human

Rochas son almost tried raping my daughter years ago,

They were both student at the Goethe institute Abuja, my baby was a kind hearted person and trust too quickly. we settled out of court.

Ever since then I hated him and his family

karma is a bitch
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by jodeci(m): 5:40am On Feb 23, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:
This mindset is why you are incapable of ruling yourselves! While the North and South West rules you and dominates you because you are myopic people! Not seeing beyond food for your stomach! You just exist for basic needs. As long as you eat, shit and Bleep your wives you are Kings. That's the most basic form of existence, just like animals!

My friend your reasoning is why the British used indirect rule in the North and direct rule in the east. You are not a fully developed society!

Unless and until you understand that even America is where it is because of leadership, you will never Excell beyond the animalistic level! It is a challenge!

Go to romance section and show your talents.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by pquaver(m): 7:14am On Feb 23, 2021
Queenlovely:

use Google sir
I have already and did not see any Goethe in Abuja.. That is why I am asking you na?
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2021
They should arrest the supporters of governor Uzodinma also, the destruction they did is uncalled for, why do they have to take the laws into their hands.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by aguizm(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:
This mindset is why you are incapable of ruling yourselves! While the North and South West rules you and dominates you because you are myopic people! Not seeing beyond food for your stomach! You just exist for basic needs. As long as you eat, shit and Bleep your wives you are Kings. That's the most basic form of existence, just like animals!

My friend your reasoning is why the British used indirect rule in the North and direct rule in the east. You are not a fully developed society!

Unless and until you understand that even America is where it is because of leadership, you will never Excell beyond the animalistic level! It is a challenge!

I will now be siding with people making life difficult for me and my people all because i want to be known as some one who is from same state or region as the president while living in poverty and underdevelopment abi?

How has the life of the man in daura better than a man living in Ifiteani village in Agulu? Whereby insecurity, poverty and underdevelopment is ravaging the daura man but his brother is the president. People like you is the reason why our leaders steal us dry because they will be defended by people like you.

Keep ruling okay, we the easterners want a better life for everyone and no better way of doing that then holding our leaders accountable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra / Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.