Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) (62913 Views)

How Rochas Okorocha Constructed Roads In Imo State(pictures) / 9th NASS: Why Okorocha Was Denied Accreditation - Clerk, INEC / Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by boulala84: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Isi kote ebu agbakasia ya...lolz

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by dapadawee: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=EVideos post=99317502][/quote] even all the status couldn't save him

2 Likes

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by A305: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Man and power struggle.

The urge to dominate.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by obadfirst: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
I just can't understand why a governor will be able to afford this luxury estate that the state he govern could not afford.

The security details of the senator most be commended for not been too trigger happy.
It really surprising that nobody lost a life in this action packed war movie I just watched

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Patrickmuf1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
See the kind of idiots our politicians associate with...This is beyond shameful...
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Uncleodi(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Deathisfree:
Little by little elephant go fly

Them don dey do themself.

A rare picture of Abakaliki golf ⛳ Junction...lol

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Babaken(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
I just heard from radio station now that he has been released.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Sheuns(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
His convoy destroyed undecided was it really necessary

Nigerian police and misplaced priority undecided

They are now constituting nuisance to the society

I’m sure you didn’t watch the video. It was hoodlums that did the destruction

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by boulala84: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
airminem:
Lagos touts in Imo.. .smh

IsI kote ebu agbakasia ya...

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by kraftysprouts: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
A nation of touts
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
FreshBoss007:
Revenge is sweet

Rochas the bastard

When he was in power and he felt he was on top of the world

Imo people acted as if he was their saviour

I wish I could ask him now how he feels knowing he's inconsequential

Probably so bt did Rochas harass people like this? Lol
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by fof1: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
EVideos:
This is full footage of how Senator Rochas Okorocha was arrested and his convoy destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XmhSEN8EGY

He should be happy, he is not yet in Jail...he stoke so much of Imo State and still exhibiting Arrogance in d State. All Looted Funds and Property acquired there from wilm and must be retrieved Pls.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sheuns:

I’m sure you didn’t watch the video. It was hoodlums that did the destruction
Hoodlooms or hope Uzodinma paid agents
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Omodua(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.

You want us to cry or what? it is our money not rochas.

Let me just tell you my whole truth. something I have never told any human

Rochas son almost tried raping my daughter years ago,

They were both student at the Goethe institute Abuja, my baby was a kind hearted person and trust too quickly. we settled out of court.

Ever since then I hated him and his family

karma is a bitch
Are you serious or kidding Hmmmm
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by pricklewane: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mall because he did not submit power to the criminal PDP. Abia is there your father is not wailing like a fool over the rot going on there but you no go let us hear word over Imo State.

FreshBoss007:
Revenge is sweet

Rochas the bastard

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by PoliteActivist: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Okoroawusa will not believe his eyes...

Power is transient

Life is transient
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by pquaver(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.

They were both student at the Goethe institute Abuja, my baby was a kind hearted person and trust too quickly. we settled out of court.

karma is a bitch

Is there Goethe Institut in Abuja?
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Springboot: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is wrong, uzodinma shouldn't treat a former governor like that no matter the differences between them.

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by boulala84: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
FreshBoss007:
Revenge is sweet

Rochas the bastard

What goes around, comes around... U know
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Queenlovely(f): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
pquaver:

Is there Goethe Institut in Abuja?
use Google sir
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by GodisFirst: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
EVideos:
This is full footage of how Senator Rochas Okorocha was arrested and his convoy destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XmhSEN8EGY

Akpudiala gi?
ROCHAS, What a resounding welcome to a state you ruled as governor for 8 yrs. An immediate past Governor for that matter and now a Senator.
The World really turns.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by maestroferddi: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Prussian:
Imo state is cursed and Imolites are too foolish to notice.

Ohakim fought Udenwa
Rochas fought Ohakim
Ihedioha was busy demolishing Rochas' projects
Uzodinma is now fighting Rochas

Elders in Imo state should be ashamed of themselves, very foolish people.The elders have all taken sides and eaten government money and so cannot tell Uzodinma and Rochas the truth. When Ihedioha packed the elders in Imo and gave them biscuit money under the guise of inauguration committees, I knew that those old men could never talk again.
Are you not the big fool here?

You expect a sophisticated Imolites to take sides on a matter concerning Rochas whose kleptomania was unprecedented?

If not for the blight called APC, tell me where Rochas is due to reside now apart from within the fall walls of a maximum prison?
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by AnanseK(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
The picture of Biafra, a lawless jungle. We pray they get it soon.

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Shutup1st(f): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.

karma is a bitch

But wait o MRs Queenlovely, you said "you've never told anybody before'
Howcome the matter reach court.

i think you must be badder bros Rochas jare.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Emmani360(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
How many ordinary nigerians have been arrested without a court order and He is asking the police man if they have a court order for his arrest. I'm sure even him has sent police men to arrest someone without getting a court order. Let him experience what ordinary nigerians go through.

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Queenlovely(f): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Shutup1st:

But wait o MRs Queenlovely, you said "you've never told anybody before' Howcome the matter reach court.
i think you must be badder bros Rochas jare.
We settled out of court sir
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by eedimo(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
I'm too emotional to takes a stand at this moment.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by AntiHate: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Okoroawusa cheesy
Pls my building at Obosi is almost completed, so I will need u to come and do an assessment and give me the total cost required for the painting. Pls I want the best paint obtainable.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Neoteny(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.

karma is a bitch

So he didn't rape her

He didn't even try

He only "almost tried"

Who knows, maybe your daughter was chasing big man pikin.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
WHEN POWER CHANGE HANDS EH .....
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Queenlovely(f): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Neoteny:

So he didn't rape her

He didn't even try

He only "almost tried"

Who knows, maybe your daughter was chasing big man pikin.

He is a gold digger

I don't want to brag,

but let me give you a hint, I can buy the whole of Imo state and 25 more states combined
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by boulala84: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Deathisfree:
Little by little elephant go fly

Them don dey do themself.

Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) / Peter Obi's Hand Over Note To Willie Obiano / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.