Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns (20180 Views)

"He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump / U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat / White House Releases Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by brightalo1010: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
elotajohn1:
They should free this man nah.

That is how politicians in your country end up being corrupt, tell us one reason why they should free him from such allegations or fraud even when there is evidence.

5 Likes

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
poseidon12:

Civil lawsuits? Those are the least of his problems. He is facing criminal prosecutions. Those are the ones that will send him to prison.

100%

1 Like

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by ofiko123(m): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
elotajohn1:

Abi o...
Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by poseidon12: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
budaatum:

Can you believe this guy with his "absolute immunity"? Did he think he was president of Zimbabwe or Congo or somewhere lawless like that or was his kraken making him think his alternate facts were reality?

Funny guy. You mentioned Zimbabwe and Congo but left out Nigeria, their fellow banana republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
If They Can Free Trump
Then They can Free Hushpuppi
You must be mad o
Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by htdot: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lol... Effort in fruitless... Nairaland mods when ever they see a fake cooked up negative news about Trump..

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by Kingspin(m): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
salford1:

If only he wasn't a crook, then he has nothing to worry about.
Same way you all slam Buhari all day everyday.
excuse me. Nobody is a saint.

Crooks are everywhere.

The campaign against Trump started 4 years ago.

Check well, Biden is not even in the news like Trump.

When you over talk about somebody it mean there is something.

It doesn't necessarily has to be Trump.
Jonathan faced these kind of attacks and at the end there was nothing found.

The anti Trump campaign is becoming boring and suspicious.

I don't expect anybody in this modern era to be a one sided story listener. There are two side story to listen to.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Obrigardo:

source
His party has started betraying him!
Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by Earnerbitcoin: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Oh
Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by salford1: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kingspin:

Crooks are everywhere.

I don't expect anybody in this modern era to be a one sided story listener. There are two story to listen to.
It wasn't GEJ really but those he surrounded himself with. People like Diezani or Maina. GEJ surrounded himself with excellent people and crooks as well. The crooks however had a louder voice and brought down his administration.

In the case of Trump, every US president gets scrutinized by the press. Have you forgotten how Obama was dealt with by Fox news and other conservative media. They even went after him for wearing a Tanned coloured suit, and let's not forget the Obama birthing conspiracy which was initiated by Trump himself.

Did you say Biden's not in the news, what about the conservative media houses that went after his family in the count down to the election. In the news last week, they went after his Alsatian dog. Silly people.

At least Biden is a more decent man. He wasn't bragging about grabbing women by the pussy on his election campaign trail, neither was he tweeting rubbish like Trump often does (remember Trump white power retweet). Trump loves attention, and he gets it in full measure from the press.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by salford1: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kingspin:

Crooks are everywhere.

I don't expect anybody in this modern era to be a one sided story listener. There are two story to listen to.
Check how often Fox slams Obama.
To refresh your memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-cZG81-MPQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly8wfEBAz60

1 Like

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by budaatum: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
poseidon12:

Funny guy. You mentioned Zimbabwe and Congo but left out Nigeria, their fellow banana republic.
I never insult my country because my country is me and my responsibility. Its like people call their country zoo without recognising they themselves are the caged animals. I am not a banana so my country can not be bananas.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12851549_notable02284_jpeg28f689a4e008cceda85e10373b6aa6a7

1 Like

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by Kingspin(m): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
salford1:

Check how often Fox slams Obama.
To refresh your memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-cZG81-MPQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly8wfEBAz60
It seen like all anti Trump if they want to lose, they looses everything.

There are criticism another one is campaign.

Trump is facing anti-Trump campaign which nearly no president has come under such attack.

Right now how many coordinated criticism is Biden facing unlike his predecessor?

For the last 4 years all the media keep telling me is that everything Trump is bad, evil. I cannot buy into all that shiiiiit...all the time...

I dont have to be Trump guy to know.
If Biden face the same thing i will say it out.

Beware of the media, They tell often the one side story they want you to hear.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by BlackFlamefromP: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hmm! You really have some interesting fantasy about this your anti- hero called Trump! LOL

ogbonti:

If access Hollywood tape could not destroy Trump, tax records surely can not destroy him - afterall you will not see he killed anyone in his taxes or he sold drugs - As smart as Trump is, none of his taxes are on his name, it is the Trump organization so he cant be convicted on tax evasion, the Organization can only be fined, that's the worse than can happen - and if they do, with the information he has on everyone, he will open his mouth for the heavens to come down crushing and trust me, that is not what the elites in DC want at this time.

You seem not to know what Trump means to the average American who voted for him in the last 2 presidential elections. These Americans do not want Trump as a saint, They want someone who is strong and bold enough to represent their interest and that is what Donald Trump represents.

Worse case scenario, he didn't pay enough taxes, and so what? Republicans hate taxes and that is the center of his political ideology - LESS GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE IN INVIDUAL LIVES, LESS TAXES, LESS REGULATION - so what? Abeg, make you shift joor, Trump can not be destroyed politically - he is formless and seamless - man wey no dey shame, don't poke fun at him by trying to wear him out, he will punch you in the gut 100 times over - grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by kponkedenge(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Someone7:
His troubles are just starting. He's lost immunity and now a private citizen. Here comes the civil lawsuits

This isn't Civil, this particular one is criminal.... Which means he'll likely go to jail if he's found guilty.... He has another one currently being investigated by the Attorney General's office of New York... That one is Civil

3 Likes

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
Well earthly power ain't eternal
Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by akilo1: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
It is finish
Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by abbey621(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
kponkedenge:

This isn't Civil, this particular one is criminal.... Which means he'll likely go to jail if he's found guilty.... He has another one currently being investigated by the Attorney General's office of New York... That one is Civil

What are you talking about? Release of tax return has nothing to do with criminal behavior, Congress just wants the American Public to know his net worth and whether or not he pays taxes.
Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by budaatum: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kingspin:
It seen like all anti Trump if they want to lose, they looses everything.

There are criticism another one is campaign.

Trump is facing anti-Trump campaign which nearly no president has come under such attack.

Right now how many coordinated criticism is Biden facing unlike his predecessor?

And for your information.
https://www.nairaland.com/6426735/joe-biden-cognitively-compromised-australia

For the last 4 years all the media keep telling me is that everything Trump is bad, evil. I cannot buy into all that shiiiiit...all the time...

I dont have to be Trump guy to know.
If Biden face the same thing i will say it out.

Beware of the media, They tell often the one side story they want you to hear.

Really? Does Biden own the media? Is Biden as divisive as trump?

For your information
https://www.nairaland.com/6426735/joe-biden-cognitively-compromised-australia

3 Likes

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by salford1: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
kponkedenge:

The old man has too many skeletons in his closet.
It is payback time for him.

1 Like

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by abbey621(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is like medicine after death, Trump is out of office, the reputational damage won't mean a thing, so what he is not as rich as he said? So what, he hardly pays any taxes like Jeff Bezos? Ofutufete.....Man is inching closer to 80, wetin remain grin grin grin
Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by salford1: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
abbey621:
This is like medicine after death, Trump is out of office, the reputational damage won't mean a thing, so what he is not as rich as he said? So what, he hardly pays any taxes like Jeff Bezos? Ofutufete.....Man is inching closer to 80, wetin remain grin grin grin
Bill Cosby was sentenced at 81 years old. People know he is not as rich as he claimed. They are more interested in tax evasion/fraud. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by abbey621(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
salford1:

Bill Cosby was sentenced at 81 years old. People know he is not as rich as he claimed. They are more interested in tax evasion. grin

You keep shouting tax evasion and I keep laughing! I want to believe you're intelligent, so tell me do you honestly believe the IRS of thew United States would sit by all these years(Over a decade) and wait before prosecuting him. Remember the IRS are the ones holding his tax forms, they have all these infomation already, the only difference now is that it is available to the public. Y'all still don't get it, NO U.S PRESIDENT PAST OR PRESENT CAN EVER BE ALLOWED TO GO TO JAIL! They would rather eliminate him than have him in prison where he can reveal all the deep state secrets grin grin grin
Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by MT: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Someone7:
His troubles are just starting. He's lost immunity and now a private citizen. Here comes the civil lawsuits

Criminal lawsuit, not civil.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by salford1: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
abbey621:

You keep shouting tax evasion and I keep laughing! I want to believe you're intelligent, so tell me do you honestly believe the IRS of thew United States would sit by all these years(Over a decade) and wait before prosecuting him. Remember the IRS are the ones holding his tax forms, they have all these infomation already, the only difference now is that it is available to the public. Y'all still don't get it, NO U.S PRESIDENT PAST OR PRESENT CAN EVER BE ALLOWED TO GO TO JAIL! They would rather eliminate him than have him in prison where he can reveal all the deep state secrets grin grin grin
You expect us to believe you or the word of "abbey621" from Nairaland over that of NY prosecutors grin

Apparently, you do not know the meaning of tax evasion. Trump won't be first neither would he be the last to evade taxes for decades, however there are consequences for engaging in criminal acts. If they want to kill him or throw him in jail, I careless cheesy

Who knows, if Trump is found guilty, Biden might grant him a presidential pardon, just has Nixon was granted one by G. Ford. But would Biden's pardon even have an effect in New York State. I do not know as I never claim to know anything. I am just a Canadian observing events or better still "soap opera" south of our border cheesy

5 Likes

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
MT:

Criminal lawsuit, not civil.

Exactly
Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by Ayodeb(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
shockwave!

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by abbey621(m): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
salford1:

You expect us to believe you or the word of "abbey621" from Nairaland over that of NY prosecutors grin

Apparently, you do not know the meaning of tax evasion.

So you mean NY prosecutors have formally or informally charged Trump with tax evasion? You mean NY prosecutors would be the one to charge him and not federal prosecutors? So what's the point of him being audited already? In case you don't know, Trump's taxes are audited automatically every year since the overpayment fiasco. I know common sense is not common but dude, stop embarrassing yourself, you're arguing with an experienced auditor, a batlle you'll never win grin grin
Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by salford1: 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
abbey621:

So you mean NY prosecutors have formally or informally charged Trump with tax evasion? You mean NY prosecutors would be the one to charge him and not federal prosecutors? So what's the point of him being audited already? In case you don't know, Trump's taxes are audited automatically every year since the overpayment fiasco. I know common sense is not common but dude, stop embarrassing yourself, you're arguing with an experienced auditor, a batlle you'll never win grin grin
Read my edited post. Mr Nairaland's Auditor grin

Gladly, the senate won't be the jury in the trial grin

5 Likes

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by salford1: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
The man below predicted this back in sept. It's about to go down.

Trump has nothing to worry about if his hands are clean.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/518728-ex-watergate-prosecutor-predicts-trump-charges-on-tax-evasion-after

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by four44: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
elotajohn1:
my brother, this is not Nigeria where some people are above the laws

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns by abbey621(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
salford1:

Read my edited post. Mr Nairaland's Auditor grin

Gladly, the senate won't be the jury in the trial grin

Already read your edited post and you sound more comical now than you did before....Predict, guess, assume, notice the pattern? You keep avoiding the question, you believe the IRS sat on this bombshell for over a decade and all of sudden decides they want to prosecute him now? I know you get wet at any negative news about Trump but come on dude, where's your dignity? grin grin

I'm going to make it easy for you, read about business income against personal income, read about the reason why Amazon pays little to no taxes, I guarantee you if you read these things, you would become wiser and more enlightened.....THIS IS MY GIFT TO YOU MY FRIEND!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Mouth Is Meant For Eating, Not MouthAction – Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni / Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG / Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.