Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O (1067 Views)

Are You A Christian If You Are Not Born Again? / Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? / You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by perezeghi: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That means you like Jesus because he was good, kind hearted and powerful but you will not obey him as Lord if his teachings doesn't tally with your thoughts! undecided
Each time you see my post you often come up to say "Why is it that you can't PREACH without advertising your organization?"

Jesus' words is clearly recorded in the Bible for everyone to read, study, digest and act accordingly! Matthew 7:24-27
But there is a problem in the world, Satan doesn't want Jesus' teachings to be taken seriously {2Corinthians 4:4} yet if you fail to honour Jesus' commad you will perish {John 3:16} that's why Jesus organized his group so that adherents of his teachings may congregate together and continue to encourage one another in making it their priority in life to stick to Jesus' orders! Hebrews 10:24-25

You are my neighbour just like a witch is also my neighbour so i must love both of you as i love myself {Matthew 22:39} but you're not one of my brethren (those encouraging me to stick to Jesus' orders) these ones i must love not as myself but as Jesus loves me! John 13:34-35

I hope you can now understand why i always say you and i aren't worshiping the same God if you're not part of those who will encourage me to obey Jesus? smiley

I guess the name of Jesus group is called Jehovah Witness written in which of the Holy Books and which chapter and verse.!!!!!

1Tim.1.20 - of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme. ( Why did Paul do this).

1Cor.5.5 - deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.( Why did Paul say this again).

If one supports harm then he is not a Christian by the assertion. Will you also agree that if one cannot be used by God to do miracles of healing, deliverance, speaking in tongues, etc,etc....such a person is also not a Christian!!!!!
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2021
perezeghi:

I guess the name of Jesus group is called Jehovah Witness written in which of the Holy Books and which chapter and verse.!!!!!
You won't see that in the scriptures just a the group name (Christian) was never mentioned in the Old Testament, you can only perceive this if you thoroughly study God's word and observe the group that's practicing what God's future servants will be doing at a particular time!
@ Act 2:16-18 Peter made his Jewish listeners realize that what prophet Joel foretold {Joel 2:28} is now been fulfilled by the CHRISTIANS! smiley

1Tim.1.20 - of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme. ( Why did Paul do this).
He stopped pestering such persons with God's word so that they can reap what they're sowing!

1Cor.5.5 - deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.( Why did Paul say this again).
Allow whoever wants to continue with the spirit of the world go so that the congregation may remain clean!

If one supports harm then he is not a Christian by the assertion. Will you also agree that if one cannot be used by God to do miracles of healing, deliverance, speaking in tongues, etc,etc....such a person is also not a Christian!!!!!
Jesus never said miraculous signs will save anyone {Matthew 7:21-23} but without loving our neighbours as ourselves we have failed woefully in the most important part of pure worship! Matthew 22:38-40
So all those who fails to heed Jesus' counsel will perish! John 3:16 smiley
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by perezeghi: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You won't see that in the scriptures just a the group name (Christian) was never mentioned in the Old Testament, you can only perceive this if you thoroughly study God's word and observe the group that's practicing what God's future servants will be doing at a particular time!
@ Act 2:16-18 Peter made his Jewish listeners realize that what prophet Joel foretold {Joel 2:28} is now been fulfilled by the CHRISTIANS! smiley

He stopped pestering such persons with God's word so that they can reap what they're sowing!

Allow whoever wants to continue with the spirit of the world go so that the congregation may remain clean!

Jesus never said miraculous signs will save anyone {Matthew 7:21-23} but without loving our neighbours as ourselves we have failed woefully in the most important part of pure worship! Matthew 22:38-40
So all those who fails to heed Jesus' counsel will perish! John 3:16 smiley

You seem not to understand what you have responded to.

I try not to dribble about such straight forward discuss.

If one does not possess love.....that individual is not fit to be called a christian.

I asked do you as well agree that whoever God does not use to perform miracle of healing, deliverance, speaking in tongues, etc,etc ......is also not fit to be called a christian!!!!!

Your response is that miraculous signs will not save anyone..............don't you think so likewise love will not also save anyone.

You should try to have a balanced view about religious discussion.

One cannot read the Old Testament without reading the New Testament. They go side by side. You can never discard one for the other except one is practising something else.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Kobojunkie: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nuttella:
You can go ahead and love a witch, eat with them and become best of friends with them, I won't love any witch that attack me just to make my life miserable. Jesus didn't say I should love principalities and powers. They hate me and I hate them too with perfect hatred.

Witches never reason your matter that is why you are talking about loving a witch, witches are evil and the ones that attack me deserve death.
Stop lying against the person of Jesus Christ, pretending that by twisting His Truth you can comfortably get a pass from God!
The passage below are Jesus Christ's own instructions to you as to how to deal with your enemies(note that it does not matter what names you choose to call them).

Matthew 5 vs 43-48 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
38. “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’[i]
39. But I tell you, don’t fight back against someone who wants to do harm to you. If they hit you on the right cheek, let them hit the other cheek too.
40. If anyone wants to sue you in court and take your shirt, let them have your coat too.
41. If a soldier forces you to walk with him one mile,[j] go with him two.
42. Give to anyone who asks you for something. Don’t refuse to give to anyone who wants to borrow from you.
43. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[k] and hate your enemy.’
44. But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45. If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.
46. If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47. And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48. What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Jesus Christ, the Word of God, who stands above not just men but your so-called principalities and powers, declared that we love our enemies and pray for them.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
There were thousands of Jesus' disciples who never performed a single miracle but whoever does not love has nothing to do with God because God is love! 1John 4:7-8
Stop disturbing your brains about signs or healing it has nothing to do with what God has in stock for his worshipers in PARADISE, there we will not need miracles anymore because everyone will be perfectly OK but whether in this system or that perfect system we're awaiting we will forever need LOVE! 1Corinthians 13:8-13

May you have PEACE! smiley

perezeghi:

You seem not to understand what you have responded to.
I try not to dribble about such straight forward discuss.
If one does not possess love.....that individual is not fit to be called a christian.
I asked do you as well agree that whoever God does not use to perform miracle of healing, deliverance, speaking in tongues, etc,etc ......is also not fit to be called a christian!!!!!
Your response is that miraculous signs will not save anyone..............don't you think so likewise love will not also save anyone.
You should try to have a balanced view about religious discussion.
One cannot read the Old Testament without reading the New Testament. They go side by side. You can never discard one for the other except one is practising something else.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by perezeghi: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse post=99876873 :
There were thousands of Jesus' disciples who never performed a single miracle
but whoever does not love has nothing to do with God because God is love! 1John 4:7-8
Stop disturbing your brains about signs or healing it has nothing to do with what God has in stock for his worshipers in PARADISE, there we will not need miracles anymore because everyone will be perfectly OK but whether in this system or that perfect system we're awaiting we will forever need LOVE! 1Corinthians 13:8-13

May you have PEACE! smiley

I'm learning every day.
But you don't amaze me at all.

I guess you fall under the category of those thousand disciples who did not perform a single miracle.
Can you guide me to the verse in the Bible where it is quoted that one of those disciples could not perform miracle!!!!!

There are 3 sets of christians or there about....
1) They are believers but not disciples of Jesus.
2) They are disciples but not believes of Jesus.
3) They are both believers and disciples of Jesus.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
perezeghi:

I'm learning every day.
But you don't amaze me at all.
I guess you fall under the category of those thousand disciples who did not perform a single miracle.
Can you guide me to the verse in the Bible where it is quoted that one of those disciples could not perform miracle!!!!!
Timothy is a disciple and a bonafide member of the Christian congregation in the first century Sir, even two Bible books were written in his name (First and Second Timothy) he suffered from stomach ulcer (INFIRMITIES) and no miracles was performed to heal him, Jesus would have healed him without him having to drink WINE for his Ulcer Sir! 1Timothy 5:21

There are 3 sets of christians or there about....
1) They are believers but not disciples of Jesus.
2) They are disciples but not believes of Jesus.
3) They are both believers and disciples of Jesus.
This is your own fabrications Sir not tenable! smiley
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by perezeghi: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Timothy is a disciple and a bonafide member of the Christian congregation in the first century Sir, even two Bible books were written in his name (First and Second Timothy) he suffered from stomach ulcer (INFIRMITIES) and no miracles was performed to heal him, Jesus would have healed him without him having to drink WINE for his Ulcer Sir! 1Timothy 5:21

This is your own fabrications Sir not tenable ! smiley

The bolded applies to your statements as well.

You were trying to quote 1 Timothy 5:23.......

You need to have a balanced view of what you read and try to interpret. The Word is given to man for a purpose.
God does not contradict Himself.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
perezeghi:

The bolded applies to your statements as well.
You were trying to quote 1 Timothy 5:23.......
You need to have a balanced view of what you read and try to interpret.
I thought you asked of a Christian like me who couldn't heal himself? cheesy
OK you're becoming less aggressive shey? smiley
That's what happens when you come in contact with one of the true Christians, you'll think we were there when the book was written {Isaiah 54:17} well it's my pleasure to tell you that the Bible is our book so we know everything about it! 2Timothy 2:15

The Word is given to man for a purpose.
God does not contradict Himself.
Of course God's word doesn't contradict itself so all you need to do is calm down and let's TEACH you what our book says not trying to presume what it should say! Romans 10:2-3 smiley
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by perezeghi: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I thought you asked of a Christian like me who couldn't heal himself? cheesy
OK you're becoming less aggressive shey? smiley
That's what happens when you come in contact with one of the true Christians, you'll think we were there when the book was written {Isaiah 54:17} well it's my pleasure to tell you that the Bible is our book so we know everything about it! 2Timothy 2:15

Of course God's word doesn't contradict itself so all you need to do is calm down and let's TEACH you what our book says not trying to presume what it should say! Romans 10:2-3 smiley

Aggressive....really............

The only thing that interests me in your organisation is having to read your science pamphlets during my spare time.

I can't give myself to your manner of teachings. It will make me go beyond redemption.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
perezeghi:

Aggressive....really............
The only thing that interests me in your organisation is having to read your science pamphlets during my spare time.
I can't give myself to your manner of teachings. It will make me go beyond redemption.

It's OK, at least ! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by perezeghi: 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK, at least ! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

....a lamb cannot beget a goat.....
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Excellent illustration! smiley

perezeghi:

....a lamb cannot beget a goat.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Prefer / Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? / Jesus Is Not Divine But A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.