Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O (1066 Views)

Are You A Christian If You Are Not Born Again? / Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? / You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by budaatum: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am still not certain what you keep going on about. If you disagree with what I started of Jesus Christ teaching, post evidence of this in Jesus Christ's own words.

No need to make an issue

I have posted loads, kobojunkie. After you've done reading your own posts as I have suggested, then read buda's responses so that you may see.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
budaatum:
I have posted loads, kobojunkie. After you've done reading your own posts as I have suggested, then read buda's responses so that you may see.
Look, I like things simple!
If you have a problem with any of my posts, feel free to post your objection to what is stated and we go from there. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by budaatum: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Look, I like things simple!
If you have a problem with any of my posts, feel free to post your objection to what is stated and we go from there. undecided

You may like things simple kobojunkie, but since you are not the creator of this very complex universe nor the complex book under discussion, I will strongly suggest that you [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+18%3A3&version=KJV]evolve, as Christ taught you must[/url], so you can understand the complexity that is before you and that I have been pointing out to you in post after post after post but which you are currently unable to comprehend nor even pose a question like one who seeks to understand!

You are able, Kobojunkie. My faith in you is immense.

Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
budaatum:
You may like things simple kobojunkie, but since you are not the creator of this very complex universe nor the complex book under discussion, I will strongly suggest that you evolve, as Christ taught you must[/url], so you can understand the complexity that is before you and that I have been pointing out to you in post after post after post but which you are currently unable to comprehend nor even pose a question like one who seeks to understand!

You are able, Kobojunkie. My faith in you is immense.
When you become like a child, as Jesus Christ commanded of you, then you will accept(trust) and obey His teachings, just as children accept and obey their parents. Till then.... we are likely not going to see this in the same way at all. And that I am ok with that. I just hope you get to the point where you are ok with me not seeing things as you do.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by budaatum: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
When you become like a child, as Jesus Christ commanded of you, then you will accept(trust) and obey His teachings, just as children accept and obey their parents. Till then.... we are likely not going to see this in the same way at all. And that I am ok with that. I just hope you get to the point where you are ok with me not seeing things as you do.

And eventually, you will grow into an adult who fully understands!

That is what Paul is saying in his very complex way in the whole of 1 Corinthians, and specifically in [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Corinthians+13&version=KJV]chapter 13[/url].

One does not "abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity", out of obedience, but through understanding the immense power and reward in so doing.

Christ meant the same thing when he said "You obey 'love your neighbour', but I am now telling you to be even better and love your enemies also even after they have slapped your cheeks 7 times 70 times!"

Please know that buda is of course a disobeying hypocrite when it comes to that last instruction, but one can not deny the instruction is very clearly stated.

Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
budaatum:
And eventually, you will grow into an adult who fully understands!

That is what Paul is saying in his very complex way in the whole of 1 Corinthians, and specifically in chapter 13[/url].

One does not "abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity", out of obedience, but through understanding the immense power and reward in so doing.

Christ meant the same thing when he said "You obey 'love your neighbour', but I am now telling you to be even better and love your enemies also even after they have slapped your cheeks 7 times 70 times!"

Please know that buda is of course a disobeying hypocrite when it comes to that last instruction, but one can not deny the instruction is very clearly stated.
I am afraid your adults are not welcome in the Kingdom of Heaven

Matthew 18 vs 3-4
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
4. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by budaatum: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid your adults are not welcome in the Kingdom of Heaven.

And of course you can say the above because God will ask you if buda is welcome in God's Kingdom of Heaven.

Maybe if Christ teaches you may hear and learn.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10991094_notable01448_jpeg5178a1c3af1a3078369ed9fc265b1d0e
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
budaatum:
And of course you can say the above because God will ask you if buda is welcome in God's Kingdom of Heaven.
Maybe if Christ teaches you mean hear and learn.
I didn't say that Adults are not welcome in Heaven... Jesus Christ taught His followers that ....

Matthew 18 vs 3-4
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
4. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by budaatum: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I didn't say that Adults are not welcome in Heaven... Jesus Christ taught His followers that ....

And Scripture has the following written in it thus:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11843499_20200701204116852_jpeg_jpeg8d8e45b0ccf3a11c5083d53218ac206b
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
budaatum:
And Scripture has the following written in it thus:
I see you are bouncing around in Scripture... Are you somehow trying to disprove what Jesus Christ said of those who are welcome in His Kingdom? undecided
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by budaatum: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I see you are bouncing around in Scripture... Are you somehow trying to disprove what Jesus Christ said of those who are welcome in His Kingdom? undecided

Does my bouncing around in Scripture disprove Christ or does it prove Christ, Kobojunkie?

Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
budaatum:
Does my bouncing around in Scripture disprove Christ or does it prove Christ, Kobojunkie?
Like I have said several times before now, I am at a loss where it concerns where you are heading with this randomness. undecided
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by budaatum: 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Like I have said several times before now, I am at a loss where it concerns where you are heading with this randomness. undecided

That's of course because you merely believe with no effort whatsoever to seek and knock and ask so that you may understand.

And to be honest, there's nothing wrong with that, except that you then jump from thread to thread telling everyone it is wrong for them to believe what they believe or understand and you do not expect to be judged by the same measure by which you are judging others.

I leave you with Matthew 13 which I am certain you will claim you believe, and probably obey too, but which I pray you endeavour to understand.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
budaatum:
That's of course because you merely believe with no effort whatsoever to seek and knock and ask so that you may understand.

And to be honest, there's nothing wrong with that, except that you then jump from thread to thread telling everyone it is wrong for them to believe what they believe or understand and you do not expect to be judged by the same measure by which you are judging others.

I leave you with Matthew 13 which I am certain you will claim you believe, and probably obey too, but which I pray you endeavour to understand.
I have told you several times before now, I accept and obey the teachings of Jesus Christ in its entirety. So, if you have a problem with any of what I post, let me know exactly what statements do not make sense to you or you think are wrong.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by SyIvalord: 3:00am On Mar 13, 2021
Kayberg:

I'll lecture you if you need to know more.
That's all I'll say.
I don’t think you are qualified to lecture anyone mate. If you don’t know that as a Christian, tolerance is supposed to be an important virtue for you, then you are the one that needs lecturing.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Kayberg: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2021
SyIvalord:
I don’t think you are qualified to lecture anyone mate. If you don’t know that as a Christian, tolerance is supposed to be an important virtue for you, then you are the one that needs lecturing.

I'll teach you about tolerance.
Saying things you thought were right does not make them right.
Concluding about people you have no idea of shows you still need lecturing.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Kobojunkie: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2021
Kayberg:

And he continues to ramble on about knowing what he does not... undecided
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Kayberg: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And he continues to ramble on about knowing what he does not... undecided

Being loud does not mean you're reasonable or sensible.
There are times available for everything.
That silence till the right time is what I believe in.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Kobojunkie: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kayberg:

Being loud does not mean you're reasonable or sensible.
There are times available for everything.
That silence till the right time is what I believe in.
Being loud? Do you read your own posts at all? undecided
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Kayberg: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Being loud? Do you read your own posts at all? undecided

You should observe your reaction.
Concluding like you knew me too well.
You know what, I've got no time for this junk.
Just stay off me with your mention.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by SyIvalord: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kayberg:

K
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Kobojunkie: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kayberg:

You should observe your reaction.
Concluding like you knew me too well.
You know what, I've got no time for this junk.
Just stay off me with your mention.
Concluding like I know you well? Are you alright at all? undecided
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Kayberg: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Concluding like I know you well? Are you alright at all? undecided

Come, I don't like or make e-fights.
I'm not in a good mood right now, so don't get on my nerves.
Don't mention me again.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Kobojunkie: 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kayberg:

Come, I don't like or make e-fights.
I'm not in a good mood right now, so don't get on my nerves.
Don't mention me again.
You sure you don't like what you call e-fights? undecided
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by orunto27: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
That is true. Macban are not Christians.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
Every witch attacking me, fall down and die by fire angry.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
One thing is that I dont pray against witches that are on their own doing their own thing but you see those witches that attack me, those ones are my enemies and they deserve a death sentence.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Any evil person that has dug a pit for me, fall inside it now angry.

I will not suffer any witch to live. Exodus 22:18.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Kayberg: 6:32am On Mar 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You sure you don't like what you call e-fights? undecided

I believe I was clear good...
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57am On Mar 14, 2021
That means you like Jesus because he was good, kind hearted and powerful but you will not obey him as Lord if his teachings doesn't tally with your thoughts! undecided
Each time you see my post you often come up to say "Why is it that you can't PREACH without advertising your organization?"

Jesus' words is clearly recorded in the Bible for everyone to read, study, digest and act accordingly! Matthew 7:24-27
But there is a problem in the world, Satan doesn't want Jesus' teachings to be taken seriously {2Corinthians 4:4} yet if you fail to honour Jesus' commad you will perish {John 3:16} that's why Jesus organized his group so that adherents of his teachings may congregate together and continue to encourage one another in making it their priority in life to stick to Jesus' orders! Hebrews 10:24-25

You are my neighbour just like a witch is also my neighbour so i must love both of you as i love myself {Matthew 22:39} but you're not one of my brethren (those encouraging me to stick to Jesus' orders) these ones i must love not as myself but as Jesus loves me! John 13:34-35

I hope you can now understand why i always say you and i aren't worshiping the same God if you're not part of those who will encourage me to obey Jesus? smiley

Nuttella:
Any evil person that has dug a pit for me, fall inside it now angry.
I will not suffer any witch to live. Exodus 22:18.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That means you like Jesus because he was good, kind hearted and powerful but you will not obey him as Lord if his teachings doesn't tally with your thoughts! undecided
Each time you see my post you often come up to say "Why is it that you can't PREACH without advertising your organization?"

Jesus' words is clearly recorded in the Bible for everyone to read, study, digest and act accordingly! Matthew 7:24-27
But there is a problem in the world, Satan doesn't want Jesus' teachings to be taken seriously {2Corinthians 4:4} yet if you fail to honour Jesus' commad you will perish {John 3:16} that's why Jesus organized his group so that adherents of his teachings may congregate together and continue to encourage one another in making it their priority in life to stick to Jesus' orders! Hebrews 10:24-25

You are my neighbour just like a witch is also my neighbour so i must love both of you as i love myself {Matthew 22:39} but you're not one of my brethren (those encouraging me to stick to Jesus' orders) these ones i must love not as myself but as Jesus loves me! John 13:34-35

I hope you can now understand why i always say you and i aren't worshiping the same God if you're not part of those who will encourage me to obey Jesus? smiley

You can go ahead and love a witch, eat with them and become best of friends with them, I won't love any witch that attack me just to make my life miserable. Jesus didn't say I should love principalities and powers. They hate me and I hate them too with perfect hatred.

Witches never reason your matter that is why you are talking about loving a witch, witches are evil and the ones that attack me deserve death.
Re: You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2021
Nuttella:
You can go ahead and love a witch, eat with them and become best of friends with them, I won't love any witch that attack me just to make my life miserable. Jesus didn't say I should love principalities and powers. They hate me and I hate them too with perfect hatred.

Witches never reason your matter that is why you are talking about loving a witch, witches are evil and the ones that attack me deserve death.
@ bolded! Matthew 7:1 smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do You Go To Church/Mosque? / Torture And Death Of Child 'witches' In Nigeria (akwa-ibom) / Suffer Not A Witch To Live - Exodus 22:18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.