Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC (51189 Views)

Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm / Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) / 'Kwara Is Fully PDP' - Bukola Saraki Says As He Storms Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by 41lady(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://ishaqakintola.com/will-not-allow-persecution-muslim-students-kwara/

If this retard Prof can show us where it is written by angel Jibril and Mohammed in the quran that Muslims should wear hijab I will be the first person to say shahada and convert to Muslim.

The problem with us blacks, we don't know about a religion, never bother to study by ourselves, just blindly following arab black stone pagan god.

This hijab of a thing was copied by Mohammed from the roman catholics and he forgot to write that verse or the commandment of wearing hijab in the quran. That's why no arab or Muslims can prove any ayah and surah from quran, that women should be wearing hijab.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Reference(m): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2021
Once again. Public schools are public property no matter what title they bear and when a service is public it should reflect public interests for justice. Thus if these schools are funded by the taxpayer, the taxpayer has every right to decide how they are run except prior agreements had been reached between the previous owners and the present.

Second and more important point. Once again to Christians out there. It should be clear to you folks that the Missionary model of free, qualitative education as established a hundred years ago is no longer feasible and sustainable. It is clear that qualitative education requires qualitative funding.

Against the backdrop of the desire to maintain or sustain the Christian ethos by controlling these educational institutions churches and missions will have to come up with the resources to make them or keep them private and off the tax payer. But how is this possible when today there is widespread criticism about the charges indepedent Christian based educational institutions demand and criticism of the levies adherents are made today for the upkeep of these institutions. Every Christian out there complaining about secular/societal 'takeover' and equally complaining about financial demands of churches and missions should ask themselves how they want this circle squared.

I wish to call out those custodial churches mainly the Catholic and other orthodox Christian faiths and warn. If you will not pay for the independence of those schools you will lose them to the world. It is not the name that matters but the piper that plays.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by edetic: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2021
jumper524:
oga muric ain't wrong here.
why would dey force people to remove their hijab in the first place?
why the hypocracy.
even if kwara is not Muslim dominant, why would they force people against their religious beliefs?
even the Western world don't do this nonsense.
if the north starts forcing christain girls in school to wear hijab na islamization bullshits we go dey hear.
I hate bigots from all cylinders.
to all those quote me with a different explanation,.
the below quote is for you..
the mission school is not a religious institution, neither is it an islamic school, it doesn't make sense for all students to dress to school according to their religious persuasion if there was already a dress code that all students must abide with irrespective of religion, a catholic student dressing like a reverend sister to a public school will be sending a conflicting signal of rebellion to all.

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by RealEzee(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2021
jumper524:
I'm sure in the article it stated govt owned schools and not private Catholic schools.
“Missionary schools that insist on stripping Muslim children of their Islamic identity should be ashamed of themselves"- in the article
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Why is Islam always parasitic on christianity? You can't find any good muslim school that a christian can take his child to but when christian schools are established, muslims invade there and still don't want to obey the laws of those schools. I blame the schools for giving them admissions in the first place. A Catholic owned school should indicate it clearly on admission that it is strictly for catholics.

Even if we have the best Muslim schools in the world, Christians will not send their children there.

I believe it has to do with level of tolerance.

Muslims are stereotyped, but many happenings show that the average Muslim is more tolerant and accommodating than the average Christian.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by shadeyinka(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Where is subjugation here?

Muslim schools in that same Kwara don't force Christian students to wear hijab.

It appears like Muslims are more tolerant than Christians.
Then why do Muslims want to FORCE Christian missionary schools to adopt the putting on of hijab by Muslim students. Why will Muslim students see Muslim schools and refuse to go there? Why!?

The Religion of Peace indeed!

How many Christian principals do you have in Christian missionary schools? Except for St Anthony sec school, name one you know. How come, Muslim teachers outnumber Christian teachers in Christian missionary schools?

Muslim secondary schools are the worst in Ilorin in terms of student performance. The best you can do is like a virus, enter a flourishing system, multiply and destroy it in the name of your religion.

You gat no shame bro!
No iota of shame and conscience!

Your behaviour is certainly not sanctioned by the Creator of everything!

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by joseph1832(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2021
This Isaak Akintola or whatever his name is deserve a date with monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2021
bareal:

Let me ask you, why is it so easy for terrorists to hide under Islam? Boko haram, ISWAP, Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG),Aum Shinrikyo,Hizballah,Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ),al-Qa’ida (AQ),Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU),Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM),Islamic Jihad Union (IJU),al-Shabaab,Indian Mujahedeen (IM),al-Mulathamun Battalion (AMB) and the new Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq (AAH) and Harakat Sawa’d Misr (HASM) to mention a few.....why you need to explain this

All religions have had their conflicts and their extremists. Even if you do not want to read the many books on the subject, a simple Google search will convince you.

And my point was about tolerance; the ability to live in harmony with others without hatred and coercion, not about armed rebel groups.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by sirdick17: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2021
RESTMOUTH99:
If this Muslim group is making this agitation for a public school rule , I will say they are inorder but Mission schools that got operating licence from kwara state government. Mission schools have their rules/regulations handed to any prospective students or parents sending their children and Wards to the school. We should learn to obey simple rule and not spreading anarchy.

a court of law has rule that Muslim girls hv right to use hijab in school so, if any school think otherwise they should go back to court instead of causing more problem.....we hv more than enough problems already.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by AntiChristian: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2021
shadeyinka:

This is actually the real Islam at play!
People like AntiChristian will see nothing wrong with this because it is mere Jihad.

Islam is peace!

Whatever anyone does is only attributed to Islam if it is in line with the dictates of the texts of Islam.

from the link you sent:

In its own contribution to the debate, MURIC has vowed to take all necessary constitutional measures to stop the oppression of innocent female Muslim pupils across Kwara State. This was contained in a public statement issued by the director of the Muslim rights advocacy group, Professor Ishaq Akintola, on Tuesday, 23rd February, 2021.

It seems something is actually wrong with you guys!
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by oloyedewaris(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2021
Keemsleek005:

You still don't get it, its a missionary school with Christianity background and rules. It's not just an ordinary public school

The primary objective of the missionaries was to convert the people to Christianity through education. These was the reason why missionary school were founded but due to wide expectant it started accommodating other religion after the goverment took over but once it as been returned back to the missionaries it core value and rules must be respect even when it accepted other religion.
I understand what you are saying but so far it's included in the state budget allocation, it' has become government's

Ok if the government stop funding the schools now what did you think will happen?? Will they exist, so don't tell any cultural value or rules
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by tinktanker: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2021
Pls let the bring the mission schs to rivers and take away all those good for nothing Muslim schs away from rivers State. Those Muslim sch that habourr terrorists. Pls wike let the swap be done with immediate effect.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2021
The battles in this country alone is overwhelming.

From tribal, to political, religious, ethnic and geographical differences.

I don't know how this country go survive.

SMH.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by tinktanker: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I understand what you are saying but so far it's included in the state budget allocation, it' has become government's

Ok if the government stop funding the schools now what did you think will happen?? Will they exist, so don't tell any cultural value or rules
Pls young man get ur facts right. All missionary sch had been handed back to the churches and its been run by the churches. So pls stop peddling lies like Muslims usually do when trying to defend irregularities all in the name of islam
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Keemsleek005(m): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2021
bareal:

They have forgotten that there are other schools that are neither islamic or christianic....very liberal in their rules and regulations. Why didn't they put their wards in such schools and anything goes?

Abi, i just dont know why people just feel they can upturn rules and regulation of institute to fit there wants. If u want to wear what u like ho to schools that will accept it. Simple
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Kobicove(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2021
I can't believe what I just read

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Samunique(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Charismatics, fundamentalists or as you call them in Africa, pentecostals.

At least Muslims disclaim all those groups, while Christians actively support their own fundamentalism. The group's you mentioned are more equivalent to Christian groups lie the IRA, the KKK, the LRA or the Westboro Baptist church. It is escapist to claim that all Muslims are Boko haram or ISIS when Muslims seem to suffer from them the most. In fact, they all started in predominantly Muslim areas and have not seemed to attack any Christian regions. As for expansionism, Christians also are equally intent on the forceful expansion of Christianity, only they do it under official sanction. They have sent Christian missionaries into places like Afghanistan and Iraq under US military cover.

https://www.au.org/church-state/june-2009-church-state/people-events/afghan-video-reveals-problems-with-proselytism-by

Intolerance has nothing to do with armed conflict. It means ability to live in harmony with others. Christians just do not seem to be able to do that. They insult, coerce, manipulate and even for e minors of other religious groups wherever they get the opportunity. Yet they are always the first to cry victimisation. That is fact. Christians are really full of hate for other religious groups. I was a Christian, it was not hidden from me, and I'm sure it's not hidden from you. Muslims just do not behave that way, despite extremist groups like the ones you mentioned; present in all religions.

Statistics:

https://www.pewforum.org/2019/10/17/in-u-s-decline-of-christianity-continues-at-rapid-pace/

Hope you're not mistaking fundamentalism for terrorism ?
BTW, what makes the pentecostals fundamentalists and how does it constitute security treats to the society at large like what we're experiencing with Isalmic terrorism that's sweeping across the world ?

And telling me that Muslims disclaimed those groups is another facing saving antics bcs, the last time I checked, we've not seen Muslims trooping to the streets to protest against Isalmic brutal terror groups that cut across the whole world, who always chant Allah Akbar before and after perpetrating their wicked acts.

And to think that the same Muslims who have never publicly protested against all these terror groups who chant the most sacred name of God in Islam before & after their terror attacks, and would troop to the streets when they feel their prophet has been insulated norlifies any self defense you try to put up here.
You're just playing the usual Muslims game, taqqiyah .

Lastly, you mentioned the outright rejection of Christianity by the west in your previous post, and then went ahead to show me the statistics of the USA. Is the west all about USA ?
But for your information, religion generally is on the the decline in the west, this has nothing to do with Christianity alone.

However, the last time I checked, the christian population in the USA still surpasses that of Nigeria, is that what you termed "massive rejection?

Perhaps the below screenshot will clear your doubts !

That's how my step brother one day told me that he was told by some Muslim clerics that there are few churches in USA now, grin that u have to travel some long distance before you see a church to worship. grin

Maybe you were there also when that sermon preached or you're even the Imam that told the lies ? cheesy

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by shadeyinka(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Please i'm being polite and honest with you, how will you accuse me of rejoicing over evil done in the name of Allah when i didn't, please let's respect ourselves

Ok back to the topic, you said the government didn't pay the owners of these schools,

please can you name those who actually established those schools,

as you agreed they are missionary schools which means they are built for missionary purposes,

now government took over them which those missionary are happy with, now tell which compensation is needed in this case if not proper care and maintenance
Sorry bro!
Check the legal definition of Grant-Aid and come back later. Grant-Aiding is NOT the same as taking over a school. Is there no difference between buying a Land and leasing a land? If government took over what doesn't belong to them was it by
1. Seizing or confiscating the schools (state the offence)
2. By purchase

Who owns the schools!?
The Catholic church, ECWA Church, UMCA Church, Cherubim and Seraphim Church etc. Do you now know?

The owners said, leave the schools for them as you are not allowing them to fulfill their objectives: you Muslims say no! But you have the ungolines to insist it belongs to you.

You honestly have no shame!
Purity is far from you!

How are you different from bandits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by sirdick17: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2021
Henrydonland:
why are they then bringing Christians into this.

if a school owner does not want a student to wear hijab then they go to the one who approves of it,no big deal

they are the ones creating a mountain out of a molehill

my brother, if this is allow it will creat more problem, more state will stop many schools from operating in their state......
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by doffman: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2021
Tranquility4u:
The female Muslim students are the ones to wear the Hijab on their body, not their Christian schoolmates.

So why striping and denying them their fundamental and constitutional rights?

Afterall, Britain and the United States of America and many other countries more developed than this nation, allow the use of Hijab in their schools.

But the Christian extremists want to control even the way Muslims dress, so that Muslim students will be half-naked like them.

That will never happen!

Enough is enough!

You just said it all.

Nigerian Christians are worst than devil .
They want everyone to be exposing their body like their own daughters .
They can't control our dresses.
The schools have been acquired by Government so now everybody have equal rights to study there .

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by FA13(m): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2021
Tranquility4u:

I see no reason why Muslim students should be denied
their constitutional rights.

All Muslim students, in particular, female students should be allowed to dress in Hijab since these schools are for the public.

“Are the schools not grant-aided? So you want to use
public money to persecute Muslim children until they
submit to forceful conversion? Even if they are
missionary schools, must they force female Muslim
students to strip? We are not surprised because it is
part of their old way of forceful conversion. Nigerian
Christians should desist from using Muslim children to
subject their parents to psychological trauma. We will
not go back to slavery. Enough is enough.

You will not see. You guys are hypocrites asking for what you cannot tolerate.

Can a christian flout the rule in a muslim school? The muslim school I know enforce head cover for all students either Christian or muslim.

The jealousy from the Nogerian government made them collect all the missionary schools from the owners then. Now the government are even begging them to take them back in Lagos when they cannot fund it.
Thank God we have better schools than the ones taken.

If you want to use Hijab, go to muslim or community school not missionary school.
That is how they created the same problem in Oyo state years back trying to enforce hijab in missionary schools. What is it with you people and war and troubles?

And no, we dont forcefully convert people like you people, maybe you are talking about your religion with all the jihad.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by shadeyinka(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

Whatever anyone does is only attributed to Islam if it is in line with the dictates of the texts of Islam.

from the link you sent:

In its own contribution to the debate, MURIC has vowed to take all necessary constitutional measures to stop the oppression of innocent female Muslim pupils across Kwara State. This was contained in a public statement issued by the director of the Muslim rights advocacy group, Professor Ishaq Akintola, on Tuesday, 23rd February, 2021.

It seems something is actually wrong with you guys!
MURIC represent you Muslims. Please do as the almighty Allah leads you to behave.

Why is it difficult for Muslims to build their own schools and live their lives unhindered? Why do they want to impose their will on the owners of the schools who built them primarily for missionary purposes?

How are you different from the violent herdsmen?
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by YoungAncient1: 10:41am On Feb 23, 2021
Do you know in Kano state, public school pupils are forced to wear the hijab whether they are Muslims or not? And in certain schools, male teachers must wear long clothes?

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by oloyedewaris(m): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2021
tinktanker:
Pls young man get ur facts right. All missionary sch had been handed back to the churches and its been run by the churches. So pls stop peddling lies like Muslims usually do when trying to defend irregularities all in the name of islam
Where did you get this your fact, Schools that was built during the British and pre-colony eras, so you mean those schools are run by churches. Ok can you mentioned churches that runs them cause they are spread all over nigeria

The last time I checked the one in my area, it was founded in 1937, so tell me which church has been funding it since 1937
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by oloyedewaris(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2021
YoungAncient1:
Do you know in Kano state, public school pupils are forced to wear the hijab whether they are Muslims or not? And in certain schools, male teachers must wear long clothes?
It's a lie and if it's true, you have the right to call them out and Sue them

Shekina
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Pristane: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2021
Tranquility4u:
The female Muslim students are the ones to wear the Hijab on their body, not their Christian schoolmates.

So why striping and denying them their fundamental and constitutional rights?

Afterall, Britain and the United States of America and many other countries more developed than this nation, allow the use of Hijab in their schools.

But the Christian extremists want to control even the way Muslims dress, so that Muslim students will be half-naked like them.

That will never happen!

Enough is enough!

You guys can never understand. No matter how one explain to you because your DOMINEERING spirit, HYPOCRISY and INSECURED MIND will not let you.

Were you forced to come to that school. Mission school is basically meant to propagate the gospel of Christ and as well offer developmental assistance in term of education. You Muslim knows this very well but until some of you cause trouble, you are not always at rest. stop it, please

Get it clear in your mind. We Christian don't have any outward appearance as a symbol of being a Christian. It is simply moderate and morally right dressing. If your inside is right with God, your outside will reflect not by the type of cloth but by not exposing your body to tempt others. My wife and children dressed modestly i.e not exposing their breasts, thighs or any parts that could lead to lust or temptation.

So the issue of allowing Hijab should please be limited to Muslim schools. There are many Government sponsored Muslim schools. Stay there and stop causing unrest.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Kingrefreshed: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2021
Tranquility4u:

I see no reason why Muslim students should be denied
their constitutional rights.

All Muslim students, in particular, female students should be allowed to dress in Hijab since these schools are for the public.

“Are the schools not grant-aided? So you want to use
public money to persecute Muslim children until they
submit to forceful conversion? Even if they are
missionary schools, must they force female Muslim
students to strip? We are not surprised because it is
part of their old way of forceful conversion. Nigerian
Christians should desist from using Muslim children to
subject their parents to psychological trauma. We will
not go back to slavery. Enough is enough.

You are Mad!! Why would you go to a Mission school when you have thousands of other schools you could attend. But na just that one mission school you wan carry your dirty stinking madness go!!! Fools!!!

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Samunique(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2021
doffman:

You just said it all.

Nigerian Christians are worst than devil .
They want everyone to be exposing their body like their own daughters .
They can't control our dresses.
The schools have been acquired by Government so now everybody have equal rights to study there .

See yet another hypocrite, does covering of head mean covering of butts and decency ?

How many Christian daughters walk half naked?

Do you know how many of your so called holy daughters mess up around?

Sidon there dey form saint !!!

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by oloyedewaris(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2021
FA13:

You will not see. You guys are hypocrites asking for what you cannot tolerate.

Can a christian flout the rule in a muslim school? The muslim school I know enforce head cover for all students either Christian or muslim.

The jealousy from the Nogerian government made them collect all the missionary schools from the owners then. Now the government are even begging them to take them back in Lagos when they cannot fund it.
Thank God we have better schools than the ones taken.

If you want to use Hijab, go to muslim or community school not missionary school.
That is how they created the same problem in Oyo state years back trying to enforce hijab in missionary schools. What is it with you people and war and troubles?

And no, we dont forcefully convert people like you people, maybe you are talking about your religion with all the jihad.
Mind you, It's not a private school
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by NoSentiment: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2021
If u commended Wike when he declared Rivers a xtian state and u condemn Ishaq Akintola for this, then know ye henceforth that u are a hypocrite with a capital H.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by oloyedewaris(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

You are Mad!! Why would you go to a Mission school when you have thousands of other schools to you could attend. But na just that one mission school you wan carry your dirty stinking madness go!!! Fools!!!
It's a mission sch doesn't mean it's private
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by OMOJOHN001: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2021
Take your Muslim children and their Hijab from Mission schools and take them to your Abdul wahab and Abdul Mollud Schools since its Sure for una. TUEEEEEH

Yeye dey smell, Leave mission schools for Christian and go to your Muslim schools. since they teach better there with their Hijab on. TUEEEEH

Hypocrisy, Some Muslim can never take their children to Muslim owned school. because they know nothing will be taught there expect how to put on Hijab inside Hot sun whole learning and how to marry an Alhaji or Alfa or Imam at early age. TUEEEEH.

leave Mission schools for Christian and go to your Muslim schools. Simple as ABC.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) / Obasanjo Wearing Cherubim And Seraphim Church Full Regalia (Photos) / Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.