Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady (67187 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by chriskosherbal(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
I don't think that guy is your fiance

He really needs to work on his temper
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by FashionCookie(f): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It breaks my heart each time I read tales of gloom caused by low sperm count.

Sometimes you don't blame these women for bringing in bastards because the pressure to produce kids is mostly on the woman.
And to think that most of the men at the forefront of the DNA campaign have low sperm counts too.

I turned down an offer to help an influential impotent friend impregnate his wife because she had acute Strabismus (crossed eyes or "anya 4-30" as my people will call it.)
The thought of shagging a woman and one of her eyes is looking into your face while the other one is looking at the door scared the erection from my preek.

My then native doctor suggested the herbal therapy below.

Drink 4 shots Kolaqalagbo bitters mixed with Tigernut and Uziza leave juice every morning just before you wee.
Eat Ogbono soup and amala made from Irish potato skin peels in the afternoon.
Then soak your preek in a cup of raw oats for 40 minutes before you go to bed.

Finally, while having sex...try to hold back your semen when ejaculating so that it can build up but if you fail and it shoots out, collect every drop of it, add it to raw akamu and drink it.
Do this for 3 months and you'd notice your scrotum will get bigger.

I don't know if it really works because my friend found out his wife was 4 months pregnant two months after he began this herbal therapy.

Lolzzz....God abeg o.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
Smh
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by opsyswagger(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
This country na cruise

Am realy tired
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Zetty177x: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
Dre11 pls work on your 'Pronoun'

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Zooposki(f): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
100trillion:
Believe those gender that bend to piss at your peril.

most dangerous things (both living nd non living) on earth are the female species.

But 1 of them still thinks that the future is female.....but olorun maje!

Yet the male specie has ruined this earth with all their atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by capatainrambo: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
Just pay someone to maim and kidnap him. These things nor hard na..

Y try to fight a rigged system
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by broadman20: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
e author=NwaAmaikpe post=99347018] shocked

Sometimes you don't blame these women for bringing in bastards because the pressure to produce kids is mostly on the woman.
And to think that most of the men at the forefront of the DNA campaign have low sperm counts too.

I turned down an offer to help an influential impotent friend impregnate his wife because she had acute Strabismus (crossed eyes or "anya 4-30" as my people will call it.)
The thought of shagging a woman and one of her eyes is looking into your face while the other one is looking at the door scared the erection from my preek.

Drink 4 shots Kolaqalagbo bitters mixed with Tigernut and Uziza leave juice every morning just before you wee.

Finally, while having sex...try to hold back your semen when ejaculating so that it can build up but if you fail and it shoots out, collect every drop of it, add it to raw akamu and drink it.

I don't know if it really works because my friend found out his wife was 4 months pregnant two months after he began this herbal therapy.[/quote]

You are a naughty boy believe me.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by BigYash: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jestin:
Hot stew for that matter . Abeg the man na rice ?
Maybe he see her as hot white rice grin
On a more serious note. Na who marry or date police find trouble. Cursed set of people

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by John4B: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
don't trust some women
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by dochenaj: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
At the sign of abuse whether physical or emotional abuse, please leave the relationship even if it is marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Youngaboy(m): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
At this point, I think it's better to stay single, be yourself because
TROUBLE NO GOOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by mechanics(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
This is evil, the police officer should be sacked and punished for his crime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
dre11:
Police Shielding My Fiancé Who Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count ─ Lady

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/22/police-shielding-my-fianc%C3%A9-who-poured-hot-stew-me-after-discovering-he-had-low-sperm

I DIDN'T READ EVERYTHING
I AM NOT SUPPORTING THE EMOTIONAL INSECURE UNSTABLE POLICE MAN EITHER

BUT GENERALLY, SPEAKING... WHEN I GET TO THE POINT OF LANGUAGE BARRIER, I STOPPED READING, IF YOU ARE NOT MATURED ENOUGH, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MAN IS NOT MATURED ENOUGH, NEVER ENTER INTO INTER TRIBAL MARRIAGE WITH HIM, ESPECIALLY FOR THE LANGUAGE BARRIER SAKE

2. IF U MUST MARRY INTER-TRIBALLY PLEASE ALWAYS USE ENGLISH FOR ALL UR COMMUNICATIONS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE WITH HIM OR HER..( APPLICABLE TO BOTH MEN AND WOMEN) IF U ARE A MAN, U COMMUNICATE IN R NATIVE LANGUAGE WITH UR FAMILY WHILE UR WIFE IS THERE, AND U EXPECT HER TO SPEAK ENGLISH TO HER PEOPLE .. YOU ARE A CHRONIC BEAST AND MENTALLY ILL AND SHOULD VISIT THE PSYCHOLOGIST.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by extol1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
Eminimore:
Those who read everything should please explain to me
in essence, you need summary
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by segun18(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
Criminal policeman on the loose! May God heal this woman. A madman in SARS! Now I know why SARS officers shoot at will.
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Slynation(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know if it really works because my friend found out his wife was 4 months' pregnant two months after he began this herbal therapy.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by cocolacec(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
100trillion:

most dangerous things (both living nd non living) on earth are the female species.

If this calamity happened to a female relative of yours,will you doubt her?You forget a woman gave birth to you through bending down to piss you out.

Your anger should never be on female folk because a woman disappointed you for making wrong choices in life.There are good and bad men and women everywhere.The law of life is You attract what you are/radiates.

I will never disrespect a woman/man because a man and woman gave me life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by adesegun121(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ok
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by userlucky: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

People in that category can use the herbal therapy below that was given to my friend by my then native doctor.

I don't know if it really works because my friend found out his wife was 4 months' pregnant two months after he began this herbal therapy.
where have u been,missed u a lot grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by VenumX: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
Three types of negroes to stay away from

1. Ugly negroes

2. Broke negroes

3. Impotent/wemenopause negroes

They carry bad omen.

Madam, you should have asked your family to return what ever bride price that was given immediately you got to know about his condition. Now, you are scared for life because of an empty vessel.
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Sonnobax15(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
b
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Kobicove(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
The incidence of domestic violence in Nigeria is increasing daily, this needs to be checked by instituting stiffer punishment for culprits.

People need to also learn to walk away from violent partners
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
So she must marry a preekless man be that. Now that he has disfigured her, she will have to marry him and maybe he will buy a preek from the market. Mad preekless man.
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by TeemahBeddings0: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
Too scary
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Lexusgs430: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
The stew cumming out of his cassava is very very cold, so she attempted to stew it up, with hot sauce....... grin
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Shalommy(f): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
Foolish man, instead to find solution to his problem he then pour his anger on that innocent woman. Rotten hegoat.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by 001spice: 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
100trillion:

Are you suffering from cancer of the brain. You just are senseless

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Chimeluv(f): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
Find him and give him the same treatment angry or keep waiting for justice which will take a long time in a corrupt system undecided
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by sylve11: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
OILOFGLADNESS :

2. IF U MUST MARRY INTER-TRIBALLY PLEASE ALWAYS USE ENGLISH FOR ALL UR COMMUNICATIONS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE WITH HIM OR HER..( APPLICABLE TO BOTH MEN AND WOMEN) IF U ARE A MAN, U COMMUNICATE IN R NATIVE LANGUAGE WITH UR FAMILY WHILE UR WIFE IS THERE, AND U EXPECT HER TO SPEAK ENGLISH TO HER PEOPLE ..

True! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.