Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady (67224 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by SarutobiEky(m): 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
ecomalchemist:
For all the men going through this kind of problem, here's a 1k recipe to kickstart your sperm cells back to life.

Thank me later, stay blessed.

Put 1/4 teaspoon of the following:

1. Garlic powder
2. Ginger powder
3. Turmeric powder
4. Black pepper
5. Cayenne pepper

6. 1 teaspoon of Ceylon Cinnamon powder
7. I tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar

Mix them in a cup with boiling hot water and leave it to simmer for 10 - 15 minutes

Once it has cooled down

8. Squeeze half lemon in it
9. Add a tablespoon of natural honey

Stir and drink up

It helps not just for your health but also for lasting long and reproductive health.
nice. But where can one find all these powders?
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by delerx(m): 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Haaaaa. Mumu man
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It breaks my heart each time I read tales of gloom caused by low sperm count.

Sometimes you don't blame these women for bringing in bastards because the pressure to produce kids is mostly on the woman.
And to think that most of the men at the forefront of the DNA campaign have low sperm counts too.

I turned down an offer to help an influential impotent friend impregnate his wife because she had acute Strabismus (crossed eyes or "anya 4-30" as my people will call it.)
The thought of shagging a woman and one of her eyes is looking into your face while the other one is looking at the door scared the erection from my preek.

People in that category can use the herbal therapy below that was given to my friend by my then native doctor.

Drink 4 shots Kolaqalagbo bitters mixed with Tigernut and Uziza leave juice every morning just before you wee.
Eat Ogbono soup and amala made from Irish potato skin peels in the afternoon.
Then soak your preek in a cup of raw oats for 40 minutes before you go to bed.

Finally, while having sex...try to hold back your semen when ejaculating so that it can build up but if you fail and it shoots out, collect every drop of it, add it to raw akamu and drink it.
Do this for 3 months and you'd notice your scrotum will get bigger.

I don't know if it really works because my friend found out his wife was 4 months' pregnant two months after he began this herbal therapy.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by worlddpeace48(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
100trillion:
Spoiler alert!!
Fake story!!

Btw, believe those gender that bend to piss at your peril.

most dangerous things (both living nd non living) on earth are the female species.

Nigeria girls are useless, all of them!

But 1 of them still thinks that the future is female.....but olorun maje!

Your level of insensitivity baffles me, pray such ill doesn't befall anyone related to you.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by authority2006(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
If this news is true then the policeman must be brought to justice but I hardly believe a one sided story more especially coming from a woman

That she wasn't deformed at all or her fiance wasn't responsible for the deformation or that may be she deserved it? Receive sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by authority2006(m): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
Someone's life has been destroyed! Over what? Over insecurity. Now, the criminal had moved on with his life like nothing happened. He's walking freely just because he's protected by the terrible system

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
Eminimore:
Those who read everything should please explain to me

In summary, a lady Mary Sunday, has being enternally damaged by a wicked police Sargent who is above nigerian and ECOWAS law. Hence, if a police Sargent is above such laws, then just know where our country is heading.
Buhari is above de world
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by womenareapes1: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
Useless piece of shiit called Naija women undecided

Low sperm count doesn't mean you can't impregnate those black bitttches undecided

I only takes one spermatozoa to enter those biiitches mini eggs and the rest is history!

You should be happy if you had low sperm count in this present ara we are! angry
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Brunicekid(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
100trillion:
Spoiler alert!!
Fake story!!

most dangerous things (both living nd non living) on earth are the female species.

Her husband poured hot stew on her... Is that even justifiable? And, you are saying this

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by firstratedcitiz(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2021
I don't understand how some of us, men, reason sometimes. I ain't drawing conclusions, though, as we need to hear the accused person's side of the story... But supposing such grievous bodily harm was done to your own sister, would you be saying "believe those gender that bend to piss at your own peril" because "Nigerian girls are useless, all of them!" (including your sisters)?
100trillion:
Spoiler alert!!
Fake story!!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Oluwaleinad14(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
Maybe he poured her stew because she told him she's pregnant and uncle later find out he can't even impregnate a woman. You can't just too trust those peeps with V shape between their legs.
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Angelcatherine(f): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
Wickedness everywhere!
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
100trillion:
Spoiler alert!!
Fake story!!

Since you know this you will live a peaceful life, I know a lady that conspired some cultists to kill her ex when he get married to another lady.
If we told this stupid men they will listen but they will learn by experience,
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by dominique(f): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
If this news is true then the policeman must be brought to justice but I hardly believe a one sided story more especially coming from a woman

It's not true, let's wait to hear his side of the story so we can vindicate him of disfiguring a human being. One day you could get inflicted with a life changing injury, how will you feel if people want to seek for your assailant's side of the story to find a way to justify his actions?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
Liposure:
But why? Why does these things continue to happen even after the dawn of civilisation? May god help us. Meanwhile, the future is united.
How is the future united
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by 1759ademola(m): 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
Although your story is pathetic, but showed you were very stupid and desperate. How can an Akwa Ibom lady chose a Benue man for marriage. If you're going to marry another tribe, marry a Yoruba or you are doomed.
Lastly God will punish the wicked Police recruit.
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by eluquenson(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hmm, and this Isaac is my good friend.

Anyway, let justice prevail.
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Wahala.

You get big gbola wey de tear her puzzay and shift womb, they complain.

You get small PIPI, they complain,

You be one Minute man, they complain,

You be HORSE for bed, dem complain.

This women gender sha
Know this and have peace, that gender and wahala na 5 and 6
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by KanuSE: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
Violence personified cry cry cry
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by purples25(f): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
All he wanted was to be the winner and you, the loser. It hurt him that you might leave him, not him leaving you. He wanted the whole story to turn around, so he would be the one getting married, moving on, and to complete his happiness, you must be alone. You must be destroyed. For the fact that his happiness only got fulfilled by your destruction, shows he is wicked. Imagine someone running free and in his mind, this is what makes him feel good. There was no relationship. There was no love. It was just a power play. Many people have that mindset. A relationship is a game to be won, to them.

It's either he gets jail time, or he is arranged and disfigured the same way. He ended your life, did not allow you to live it, and worse, continued to live his life. He couldn't live his life without destroying yours.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by McLizbae: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
So hard to believe.
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Chubbyasian: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
futurerex:
Too long abeg
no mind the iidiots. even when i dey school , i no read bookk like that
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by 2kurupt(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
The comments shows that most persons didn't read the full story, it is not by force to comment. angry

That policeman is evil and must be thinking he is Rambo, him cup go soon full. The insecure coward was probably jealous she will soon be an officer and his superior in the force.

If she was not living in with the sadist maybe this would have been avoided

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Theboss100(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
Eminimore:
Those who read everything should please explain to me
Yes I did and this is the explanation.

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by ayenale1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
If its zero sperm no remedy except IVF but going this far, he needs to be prosecuted...
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by pozehnani(f): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
Na wa o. Gbanwuan what a name. his name sounds so hilarious. This is pure onomatopoe as he behaved exactly like the sound of his name. Gbanwuan .

Madam, you shouldn't have threatened him In such condition. Now see what you caused for yourself. You're scarred for life.

Guys be careful what you say to people in their darkest moments because they can do the unpredictable.

I hope he rots in jail. May God deal with all those shielding evil man.
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Pricelessruby(f): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
All in the name of relationship and marriage, may God help us,
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by clarion30(f): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
the most annoying thing there is that even with the doctor's report, those men will brag that there's nothing wrong with them and will never take their prescriptions seriously.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It breaks my heart each time I read tales of gloom caused by low sperm count.

Sometimes you don't blame these women for bringing in bastards because the pressure to produce kids is mostly on the woman.
And to think that most of the men at the forefront of the DNA campaign have low sperm counts too.

I turned down an offer to help an influential impotent friend impregnate his wife because she had acute Strabismus (crossed eyes or "anya 4-30" as my people will call it.)
The thought of shagging a woman and one of her eyes is looking into your face while the other one is looking at the door scared the erection from my preek.

People in that category can use the herbal therapy below that was given to my friend by my then native doctor.

Drink 4 shots Kolaqalagbo bitters mixed with Tigernut and Uziza leave juice every morning just before you wee.
Eat Ogbono soup and amala made from Irish potato skin peels in the afternoon.
Then soak your preek in a cup of raw oats for 40 minutes before you go to bed.

Finally, while having sex...try to hold back your semen when ejaculating so that it can build up but if you fail and it shoots out, collect every drop of it, add it to raw akamu and drink it.
Do this for 3 months and you'd notice your scrotum will get bigger.

I don't know if it really works because my friend found out his wife was 4 months' pregnant two months after he began this herbal therapy.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by ecomalchemist(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
SarutobiEky:
nice. But where can one find all these powders?

Aboki dey sell am, the ones that sell ginger, tumeric, garlic and all those spices.

Them dey sell for inside wheel barrow.
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Fahdiga(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
dominique:

It's not true, let's wait to hear his side of the story so we can vindicate him of disfiguring a human being. One day you could get inflicted with a life changing injury, how will you feel if people want to seek for your assailant's side of the story to find a way to justify his actions?
I now understand better. nothing justifies his actions
Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by cococandy(f): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
Smh. Evil
100trillion:
Spoiler alert!!
Fake story!!

Oluwaleinad14:
Maybe he poured her stew because she told him she's pregnant and uncle later find out he can't even impregnate a woman. You can't just too trust those peeps with V shape between their legs.
womenareapes1:
Useless piece of shiit called Naija women undecided

Low sperm count doesn't mean you can't impregnate those black bitttches undecided

I only takes one spermatozoa to enter those biiitches mini eggs and the rest is history!

You should be happy if you had low sperm count in this present ara we are! angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
Pricelessruby:
All in the name of relationship and marriage, may God help us,
Amen o. Sis , looking at your dp, you are just the right size. You fine o...if wishes were horses tho....person need this kind of thick wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.