Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex (875 Views)

My EX Visits Me Regularly With Her New Boy Friend (advice) / See What My Ex-girlfriend Served Me For Breakfast - Photos / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex by Explorerx(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Good evening nairalanders, I had a girlfriend who broke up with me last time due to my aggression to her. She completely avoided me since then even blocking me. Recently I messaged her and apologized and told her I will change. Since then she started to pick my call, and I told her to unblock me which she hesitated but later obliged. We have been chatting since then but anytime I want to start bringing old Sweet memories she will suddenly ignore the message. Lastly I sent her a message about wanting to be with her and for her to forget my errors but she ignored that particular message but continued to chat with me.
Is it that she has accepted back or
How will I make her accept me back
Re: My Ex by Iniobong34: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
Thre ar mani fishes in d river. no go 4s ur self 4 love wey u knw say e no go work. She might endup taking u as a mugu money spender (mms)

1 Like

Re: My Ex by Explorerx(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
undecided
I no understand
Wetin bring money inside this Matt
Re: My Ex by phazotron(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iniobong34:
Thre ar mani fishes in d river. no go 4s ur self 4 love wey u knw say e no go work. She might endup taking u as a mugu money spender (mms)

Exactly.

Once relationship end, it's not always advisable to go back because the babe fit turn you to mugu
Re: My Ex by Force12: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Explorerx:
undecided
I no understand
Wetin bring money inside this Matt
ask your village king that one

1 Like

Re: My Ex by frozen70(f): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Explorerx:
Good evening nairalanders, I had a girlfriend who broke up with me last time due to my aggression to her. She completely avoided me since then even blocking me. Recently I messaged her and apologized and told her I will change. Since then she started to pick my call, and I told her to unblock me which she hesitated but later obliged. We have been chatting since then but anytime I want to start bringing old Sweet memories she will suddenly ignore the message. Lastly I sent her a message about wanting to be with her and for her to forget my errors but she ignored that particular message but continued to chat with me.

I think you have been childish and premature with all you have encountered with her

You need to grow up with a good sense of communication and matured gist

Women don't like men who they have to teach certain things of which they ought to know that already

1 Like

Re: My Ex by bigpicture001: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bro OP, dont mind the commenters b4 me all trying to confuse you even more....

What she is doing is friend zoning you..she has moved on and dont want to have anything to do with you concerning relationship...

If you feel she must be the one you want to date..after apologizing, just cut her off..like you may have her on chat but dont chat her up again...you have sent your message...

Also dont try to impress her...you need her to want u back also before things can work...

Leave her to see what she seek and be full ..don't drag her out...better still find someone else, and dont be close to her, cuz if you do..you will never get over her

2 Likes

Re: My Ex by Iniobong34: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
phazotron:

Exactly.

Once relationship end, it's not always advisable to go back because the babe fit turn you to mugu
Same tin happon to my guy. My guy only para 4 babe because him find out say babe da date anoda guy. Na so babe say she da no do again oh say my guy don disgrace her 4 public. To cut d story short na my guy go da beg oh . Wen i hear d story e jst b lik say mak i use beta plank take plank his head. She acept am back oh but nobody tel my guy to find his square root.
Re: My Ex by slaypapa: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Take my advise, once a woman decide a to end a relationship that's it. It's over so don't bother urself jst look for alternative.

1 Like

Re: My Ex by Jeon(f): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Explorerx:

How will she accept a mad man.

1 Like

Re: My Ex by AfroKnight: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
Leave her alone. She may have forgiven you but she still remembers your aggression.

Truth is, if you really want her, you will get her. Cos it appears she doesn’t have sense. Why on earth would she give you a chance to communicate with her? She is deceiving herself.
Re: My Ex by phazotron(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2021
slaypapa:
Take my advise, once a woman decide a to end a relationship that's it. It's over so don't bother urself jst look for alternative.

Exactly. Once the relationship is over, of which na she use her hand end am, especially if it was the mans Fault, just let it go. It will never be the same again. Once a woman's love is gone it's gone. Except God wan join una body together
Re: My Ex by younglleo: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2021
bigpicture001:
Bro OP, dont mind the commenters b4 me all trying to confuse you even more....

What she is doing is friend zoning you..she has moved on and dont want to have anything to do with you concerning relationship...

If you feel she must be the one you want to date..after apologizing, just cut her off..like you may have her on chat but dont chat her up again...you have sent your message...

Also dont try to impress her...you need her to want u back also before things can work...

Leave her to see what she seek and be full ..don't drag her out...better still find someone else, and dont be close to her, cuz if you do..you will never get over her

Re: My Ex by younglleo: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2021
OP ur ex is no longer interested, sooner or later u go see the LOHL, den u try to scold her nd she will explain to you she jst forgave u but no longer feel anything for you!
You need to japa ✌�

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There’ll Be Consequences If You Approve PIB – Niger Delta Youths Warn Buhari / Men Go Their Own Ways (mgtow) / If Only You Know The Power Of Time (my story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.