Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings (36523 Views)

Nabena To Security Agents: Go After Sheik Gumi Over Attack On Wike / Woe Unto You - Shekau Blasts Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandits / Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by wellmax(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
E be like say na Wendel Simlin get nairaland.

Abi is he a mod too, NL gives him too much attention. Is he the only one making comments.

Ohh, I know he lost his job since GEJ left office.

Useless man

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
if we had a yoruba presidency, this bastard called gumi can"t say this bullshit. nigeria is doomed. buhari has nothing at all to offer nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Nsirisolomon(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Bastard from the lineage of the most corrupt gene in the world. Come to Nigeria, I dare you. Attention seeking bastard just posting on twitter to stay relevant amongst your deadbeat criminals. You people are funny, posting stupid things against the government so that your White masters will not send you parking. Fools they all thought Buhari will give them shady contract to steal. After they realize it will not happen, they turn to political activists.
ur sickness gat no cure and is right in the brain
U are totally evil
Bandits are terrorist no two ways about that
He made a point and is a very bitter truth just carry on with ur brain disease I already no that there is no cure for u #Prick

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Chiminemine(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Bastard from the lineage of the most corrupt gene in the world. Come to Nigeria, I dare you. Attention seeking bastard just posting on twitter to stay relevant amongst your deadbeat criminals. You people are funny, posting stupid things against the government so that your White masters will not send you parking. Fools they all thought Buhari will give them shady contract to steal. After they realize it will not happen, they turn to political activists.
guy you need to see a doctor.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by angelfallz(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
They don see us finish
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by clog(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
It baffles me how people could be this stupid. Someone told u the truth, animal like u left the issue and attack the man. God!!! What sort of brains do your creatures have?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by RMoneyInTheBank: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
this kidnapper terrorist...are you not tired ?

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
G
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by umpire1st(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
true true no be all of us wey wear cloth normal Walahi... Aunty how e dey do you?

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Wolfeye: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

If they leave two of una inside room he will beat poopoo down your rickety legs.
“Come to Nigeria” but you’re power is the assumption that the retard in Aso rock will arrest him.
Cowards hiding behind keys to yap crap.
“Come to nigeria” WHAT WILL YOU DO? What can you do except scream with your keyboard??

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Oshokalo: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
who is this one again

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by postmann: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

You said everything but failed to address the issues he raised.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by sparko1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

Madame shut up!

What has his desire for contract got to do with the message.

That idiot Gumi of a person deserves to be jailed for the stupid utterance he is dishing out.

His generation will know no peace, everyone supporting him will watch as his/her entire lineage get wiped out by evil men.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by cbi24: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
This is sad
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by sean079: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
SHEIK GUMMI, the herdsmen ”picker”

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by RichAbujaGuy: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
Abeg, blasting someone all the way from lovely California, U.S. grin

Some Niggas constantly have so much bleeping mouth but won't bring dey yanishes to the front line/s of the battlefield to help out, or offer positive solutions to the nation's problems sha. undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by heniford2: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
we have useless police network in Nigeria no investigation nothing is working just nothing imagine you making this kind statement in US FBI will be in ur case even CIA too but here na cruise

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
You have to see a psychiatrist for evaluation.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Polyglot7pointO: 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
Despirado121:
Reno Omokri has asked why Nigerians will allow Islamic cleric, Sheikh Gum appear on TV to make utterances in defence of bandits, Igbere TV reports.

Reno said this in reaction to Sheikh Gumi's statement during an interview on Channel's TV. Sheikh Gumi said bandits do not kill people and for those who have killed so far, it was "accidental".

Gumi added that when bandits attack communities and burn houses, it is done in revenge and it's an ethnic issue, not a criminal issue.

Responding, Reno wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLooXD5B82V/?igshid=1tyula96e59xf
its a criminal issue in the perception of the perpetrators but in the eyes of the oppressed it’s governance and administration.. unbeknownst to them the system has been skewed I’m glad to say the least that the basic education in Nigeria and outside Nigeria has helped me I know history, I have a functional brain with the ability to assimilate,discern..i say this always I know Nigeria has a problem but I will never be part of except I’m fixing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by jjxxx: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

Your death will be worst than that of the victims of terrorist. Isha Allah

14 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Superjazz: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
ur comment is only relevant to fellow apes from yr ancestral roots grin

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

Why are you introducing yourself. We already know you're all those things you typed up there. No need for repetition.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Dagz007(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

I thought you were going to address , defend or oppose or support the subject matter but no pardon me if I say you have said a lot but nothing.

Obviously you have a lot against Reno and it's fine but you haven't said anything related to the subject matter.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by DarkJeddi(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Keyboard Warrior,I hail thee.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]

It won't be well for whoever did this to you.

Unfortunately, 'it' did it to 'itself'.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by PointZerom: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

Shut up at once. You're not making sense.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Tunar18(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Yeah! Reno is mad just like his mad followers who also double as hypocrites.

When Gumi was romancing his paymasters, he wasn't a terrorist, but now that he is showing what he is, Mr Reno instantly forgot his company and allies.

Gumi never support this government just like Reno's paymasters. So if Gumi was an enabler of terrorism, so are his allies. This is not far from the truth

Simple logic

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by jjxxx: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
sparko1:

Madame shut up!

What has his desire for contract got to do with the message.

That idiot Gumi of a person deserves to be jailed for the stupid utterance he is dishing out.

His generation will know no peace, everyone supporting him will watch as his/her entire lineage get wiped out by evil men.

There's nothing madame about her. She is simply "mad" with no "ame".
Their death will be worst than that of an exams goat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by lamentor78(m): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
You are very stupid the day you travel and get kidnapped is when you will know the difference of the nonsense you are talking

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Reckyd123(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
You dey craze gan.

e author=tsephanyah post=99353860]Bastard from the lineage of the most corrupt gene in the world. Come to Nigeria, I dare you. Attention seeking bastard just posting on twitter to stay relevant amongst your deadbeat criminals. You people are funny, posting stupid things against the government so that your White masters will not send you parking. Fools they all thought Buhari will give them shady contract to steal. After they realize it will not happen, they turn to political activists. [/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Pyhonist: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
It is Hightime Every region gives Full and public support to its military arm.
Lets Stop Deceiving ourselves!
The government of the day has yaga yaga the nation.
Eastern support your Esn
Westerners Support Amotekun or opc
The center is gone

How many members of your family are in the armed forces. Encourage millitary coup, is the same dumb northerners that will still rule because out of every 100 recruitment into the armed forces, 80 - 90% goes to the north.

So are you telling me to support army of northerners. The best option is to divide the country by force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport / Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps / How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.