Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings (36508 Views)

Nabena To Security Agents: Go After Sheik Gumi Over Attack On Wike / Woe Unto You - Shekau Blasts Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandits / Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Benwosky42(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Bastard from the lineage of the most corrupt gene in the world. Come to Nigeria, I dare you. Attention seeking bastard just posting on twitter to stay relevant amongst your deadbeat criminals. You people are funny, posting stupid things against the government so that your White masters will not send you parking. Fools they all thought Buhari will give them shady contract to steal. After they realize it will not happen, they turn to political activists.
I think your brain needs to be seriously examined cus I'm convinced all the nuts are gone.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by jacoik(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Bastard from the lineage of the most corrupt gene in the world. Come to Nigeria, I dare you. Attention seeking bastard just posting on twitter to stay relevant amongst your deadbeat criminals. You people are funny, posting stupid things against the government so that your White masters will not send you parking. Fools they all thought Buhari will give them shady contract to steal. After they realize it will not happen, they turn to political activists.
fool!!!! may tragedy befall you and your household since you are in support of this evil

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Lamasta(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
I don't need a soothsayer to tell me who are behind all this killings from bandits to boko haram cos its visible to the blind and audible to the deaf...
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by abfemi163: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

If you are not bringing solution to our country's problem then you are part of the problem
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by rollandben(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
But wait is not saying the truth!!
Are you really okay!!
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Sunsets: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
Please hand me that insecticide for this tstse fly.
tsephanyah:
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Blackdisciple(m): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
Let them keep emboldening the Fulani janjowi , a day shall come that even those boat jets they have behind their houses at the water side will not be able to save them to another country when the heat will be on.

They never knew that someone who haven't pulled a trigger before eventually pull it and see the joy in pulling triggers will be hard to stop him because he found joy in it.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by TemmyT002(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

Hahahaha
Who is this one?!!
I dey laugh ó. You think Reno Omokri is in your league or what?
I don't even know what to say again.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by wealthyhenry(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

You are a fool
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by wellmax(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u point out anything he said on this issue that is out of order?

Nothing wrong with the message but Wendell Simlin just want to seek relevance and be considered a public commentator. Whereas all he has ever done in his life is to be Wendel and work as assistant to GEJ. Even the ministers in that administration have moved on, but Simlin misses the pleasure he get from working with the President Jonathan.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by kingsley989(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
You are a big FooL.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Masterkernel1: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

You're free to support terrorism Arewa, someday you will be running on your heels. Keep enjoying pennies for lives.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by hush15: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]

It won't be well for whoever did this to you.

Plus her sef
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by emmyrate1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
cow from the north
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by farem: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
[s]Bastard from the lineage of the most corrupt gene in the world. Come to Nigeria, I dare you. Attention seeking bastard just posting on twitter to stay relevant amongst your deadbeat criminals. You people are funny, posting stupid things against the government so that your White masters will not send you parking. Fools they all thought Buhari will give them shady contract to steal. After they realize it will not happen, they turn to political activists.
[/s]

A cursed descendant from Futa Jalon
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by nams77: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]

It won't be well for whoever did this to you.

In fact when I heard sheik gumi interview on AIT, I knew nigeria was gone.
The only thing that can revive this country is to allow this people from Futa jallon hill to go have their own country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by emilo2bad: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
Reno Atiku boy Gumi Atiku man why are they fighting themselves we know they are the same and one
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by nams77: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
Funkeshuga:
may Allah destroy that Sheik Gumi for his defence against humanity

anybody be it Muslims regardless of their religion line that justify the killing of Terrorist parading themselves as Bandits is antihuman and such human should be place on security surveillance

DSS should keep that Islamic terrorist under surveillance watch
He should have been quietly apprehended to reveal all the knows
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Bankalert(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Who are you?! angry
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Trogge: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
. What you wish for others so will you get
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by malvisguy212: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
this is the reason why people say all muslims are terrorist .till now , no muslims has call out Gumi for his wrong statement .
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Albertone(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
ZIINI:
I don remove my hand from anything way dey connected to this country
Remain small make my kudu complete na for Canada I go dey read una news update

Wetin be Kudu abeg?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by kennyamusan(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
May it never be well with that gateman that slept off on duty while you escaped from the psychiatric hospital
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by November24(f): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

You are a waste already.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by WriterX(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

you are terribly underdeveloped, that is all i can say.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Mozegee: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
I don't know who u are,but u need to get some sense. The only problem we have in this useless country is that we hate to hear to truth. Is there anything Reno said here that is not true
tsephanyah:
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by illmatic101(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

Haba!!! shocked
tsephanyah:

Haba!!! I use to think highly of your but this days I don't know what has gotten into you.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Fitmanlinus: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
grin
NwaNimo1:
Gumi and his terrorist boys are becoming popular?

[img]https://media1./images/3dcac5f2213932cc1145264283610960/tenor.gif?itemid=8205194[/img]
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by DannyG8(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
It is Hightime Every region gives Full and public support to its military arm.
Lets Stop Deceiving ourselves!
The government of the day has yaga yaga the nation.
Eastern support your Esn
Westerners Support Amotekun or opc
The center is gone
who told you the center is gone if you no get sense buy sense hausa fulani cannot intimidate me the way the are intimidating you in the south the are scared of the middle belt
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by blacknoir: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
bettyharry101:
I think something is definitely wrong with you .If what this man said against this yeye man called Gumpti , could irritate you so, then you are definitely a sympathizer to these terrorist that have been tormenting us .
Just Imagine ur bolded words ? It’s only a stupid person without a soul that can reason out of line like you just did as the very topic is concerned .Did you even pass through the higher education at all or you are still a teenager ? How can you just go into full rage to insult his personality becos of what he said ? It’s only someone from the north and a Headmen sympathizer would react like you just did . Becos that is how majority of guys reason .You see evil and you paint it as white, just becos the act is being perpetrated by ur own people .

When Boko haram started ,the Muslim north were unperturbed, becos they were not affected by their brutalities .In fact they did not see anything bad in what their distant cousins were doing .Their leaders even declared that a war against Boko Haram is war against the entire North .But when these monster became a terror unto them, then they too started crying .Very selfish and evil people .Tufiakwa..that I share a country with ur kind .
U are absolutely right,when BH started ,Christians were selectively eliminated their was nothing like investigation, many Christian souls were killed and to be frank some good Muslims that spoke against the killings were killed as well. But the vast majority of Muslims were in support of what was happening till BH started to kill without discrimination.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by IAMPEDRO: 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
A fool is always wise in his own eyes. Ozuor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many / Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious / Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.