Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings (36511 Views)

Nabena To Security Agents: Go After Sheik Gumi Over Attack On Wike / Woe Unto You - Shekau Blasts Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandits / Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
bigfather:
U

E be like d babe nor read wetin Reno write cus me sef nor understand d unnecessary attack !
That is definitely not a woman.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by izunned: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Bastard from the lineage of the most corrupt gene in the world. Come to Nigeria, I dare you. Attention seeking bastard just posting on twitter to stay relevant amongst your deadbeat criminals. You people are funny, posting stupid things against the government so that your White masters will not send you parking. Fools they all thought Buhari will give them shady contract to steal. After they realize it will not happen, they turn to political activists.

Are you sure you are not the person that is a bastard?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Kaymaxine(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Bastard from the lineage of the most corrupt gene in the world. Come to Nigeria, I dare you. Attention seeking bastard just posting on twitter to stay relevant amongst your deadbeat criminals. You people are funny, posting stupid things against the government so that your White masters will not send you parking. Fools they all thought Buhari will give them shady contract to steal. After they realize it will not happen, they turn to political activists.
I wish you and your family will suffer the same faith...then come back and write that trash again!!!
Yeye farm tool!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by izunned: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
fredoooooo:
Yes .. where were you during your oga johna time, when Pastors were using private jets to buy Amunitions.
When the goals have access to yam ,You were all normal then..Hypocrites

Are you sure you are not the hypocrite?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Angelfrost(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
wellmax:
E be like say na Wendel Simlin get nairaland.

Abi is he a mod too, NL gives him too much attention. Is he the only one making comments.

Ohh, I know he lost his job since GEJ left office.

Useless man

Most of us who have a semblance of intelligence care not about the messenger... The damning truth above is far more pertinent than your obtuse and misguided sentiments. Please, give over!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by JordanMichael(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Are you NORMAL?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by mikmash(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

pathetic. you need help, what has happen to your rationality & emotional intelligence?

I doubt if you have any, cyber space ba hauka bane.can't you just lay your objections without gratifying insults? or must you shame yourself as someone limited on home training? infact these utterances coming from a woman is a shame. stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=tsephanyah post=99353860]Bastard from the lineage of the most corrupt gene in the world. Come to Nigeria, I dare you. Attention seeking bastard just posting on twitter to stay relevant amongst your deadbeat criminals. You people are funny, posting stupid things against the government so that your White masters will not send you parking. Fools they all thought Buhari will give them shady contract to steal. After they realize it will not happen, they turn to political activists. [/quoteAre you honestly trying to defend the statement of Gumi that killings by Bandit is a mistake or you just hate Reno?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Fulani terrorist sighted
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Stefenijoan002(f): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
You just said my mind .kudos
bettyharry101:
I think something is definitely wrong with you .If what this man said against this yeye man called Gumpti , could irritate you so, then you are definitely a sympathizer to these terrorist that have been tormenting us .
Just Imagine ur bolded words ? It’s only a stupid person without a soul that can reason out of line like you just did as the very topic is concerned .Did you even pass through the higher education at all or you are still a teenager ? How can you just go into full rage to insult his personality becos of what he said ? It’s only someone from the north and a Headmen sympathizer would react like you just did . Becos that is how majority of guys reason .You see evil and you paint it as white, just becos the act is being perpetrated by ur own people .

When Boko haram started ,the Muslim north were unperturbed, becos they were not affected by their brutalities .In fact they did not see anything bad in what their distant cousins were doing .Their leaders even declared that a war against Boko Haram is war against the entire North .But when these monster became a terror unto them, then they too started crying .Very selfish and evil people .Tufiakwa..that I share a country with ur kind .
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Femeto: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
grin Gumi the Parrot.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Angelfrost(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
KahlDrogo:
What does Sheikh Gumi have in common with pdp top ranks? There is something the killer party is not telling us.

Which of the killer parties??! APC or PDP??!... One has got to be incredibly dull not to know that members of both parties are the same wealthy dregs of this society.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by firstratedcitiz(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2021
I beg to disagree. Spare Reno, please. Buhari is the problem facing the nation and he's done much harm to our nation. Buhari is the reason that Nigeria has become the butt of jokes everywhere. The lunatic who calls himself the Sheikh ought to be arrested and interrogated. He must know something about the terrorist activities and kidnappings in the North.
tsephanyah:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by te3fik: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
\

FOOL

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Perfectsouth(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2021
are you learning Senselessness or you've graduated from the class?
tsephanyah:
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Ubiudumo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

Why do you have to be so bitter? We all know that what Reno said is true, but ethnic sentiment or whatever it is that motivate you won't let you accept it. We're our own enemy in this country. There's no way we can make any meaningful progress with people like you fanning the embers of hate and disunity.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
We are actually Mad and senseless in this country..

Nothing moves me any more.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
I am very stupid
This attention you are seeking you won't find it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by kayjay69(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
I think you must have dropped from your mother's back as a child.
tsephanyah:
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Mightyhaiz: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
bettyharry101:
she is a stupid girl and a senseless one at that .
A man actually..

A grown ass hairy balled man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Asswipemod: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

How does your vituperations and vitriol against Omikri repudiate what Gumi said? Except you're in agreement with whatever the so called cleric has been saying; which also will then point you out as a sympathizer of ethnic and religious genocide being systematically carried out by Northern muslims in Nigeria.

You threaten Omikri like you can do any shi.t to him if you sight him. And for what? For daring to speak out against what Gumi is doing? Over time, I have come to realise that whenever anybody speaks the truth, hits the nail on the head concerning you Northerners in respect of your evil agenda against other human beings whom you cannot create, the venom with which you collectively attack the speaker is always otherworldly. Father Kuka, Obadiah Mailafia, Ortom and even Omikri. Its as if you believe that by such swift and cruel attacks you can cover the truth.

One other thing I realise about life is that you cannot do anything without consequences, be it good or evil. And you will always reap whatever you sow. Its a law of nature that no amount of prayers in the mosque or consulting of marabouts can remove. What you guys have embarked upon will surely, I repeat, surely turn back on your heads.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
What's your points exactly?

Why not counter that he pointed out.

Gibberish as ever.

you evil thing

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by potopotoking: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
[s]
tsephanyah:
[/s]

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Fcwilly: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
This fool called gumi is the patron of boko haram and Fulani herdsmen bandits taking order and instructions from PMB
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by misterjosh(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

I've been noticing comments from this character and can't help but wonder what goes on in your head... The things you spill sometimes are just baffling.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by tootalk: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
Enough of all this northern rubbish we need action against their ideology now
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by vineyardfarms: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

We know boko haram is a lucurative bussines for NORTHERNS OF WHICH BOTH YOU, GUMI AND GOV BALA MOHAMMED, WITH LOOSE SCREWS IN YOUR HEAD ARE BENEFACTORS. YOU DAY SHALL COME SOON.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Nairalandwizerd(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
it will not be well with your generations.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
fredoooooo:
Yes .. where were you during your oga johna time, when Pastors were using private jets to buy Amunitions.
When the goals have access to yam ,You were all normal then..Hypocrites
What is the correlation between this and what he wrote?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by KahlDrogo(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
Angelfrost:

Which of the killer parties??! APC or PDP??!... One has got to be incredibly dull not to know that members of both parties are the same wealthy dregs of this society.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by storm001(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

May your generation suffer if you are in anyway being paid to spit this trash.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by gbagyiza: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Bastard from the lineage of the most corrupt gene in the world. Come to Nigeria, I dare you. Attention seeking bastard just posting on Twitter to stay relevant amongst your deadbeat criminals. You people are funny, posting stupid things against the government so that your White masters will not send you parking. Fools they all thought Buhari will give them a shady contract to steal. After they realize it will not happen, they turn to political activists.

The truth is bitter. I know Omokri may have personal issues but he said the truth on this very issue. When Niger Delta militants were agitating, they don't attack n kill innocent people but here we r, these herders bounce on innocent people n communities, they kill n destroy anything they come across. How will the Islamic Cleric says they killed by accident, that's a pure lie. I knew from the onset that there is a conspiracy attached to this whole issue. Your post only exposed your biased mind n gave a clue of where you're from... I am also a Northerner from Kd to be precise but I can't pinch my tent with lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious / Kaduna Train Attack: 2 Bodies Deposited At Kaduna Hospital, Many Injured / Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.