Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. (3026 Views)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 24, 2021
I and my boss went abroad for a business deal, the deal lasted 2 month. While the deal was going on, we hung out few times, met girls and he likes women a lot. It’s very easy for him to get a lady for the night. He would tell me to pick and I’ll shun it.

He continuously taunted me that I should enjoy myself. I told him I came with him for business and not to enjoy women with him.

On the evening we hung out to drink some beer, we always end the night with him going home with a big asx lady. I would retreat to my hotel room and light some weed, and start imagining the flexing awaiting me in Nigeria, my home country.

2 months done, we got back to naija. The second day of our arrival, we went out to get food and on our way back, I picked up three girls at three different location and headed for home. I saw my boss’s face light up in excitement.

We got to his house gate, I unpacked the food we bought and took for me and for the three girls, I turned to my boss told him to get down that I was going to the hotel. He was confused at first. I had to repeat myself,

“I Dey go lodge hotel bro’s”

He wanted to say something then I cut in “I Dey go lodge hotel with the three girls”

He was looking at me like “eh, are you mad?”. He smiled and took his food pack and got down. I drove off and went to do my thing.

Till this day he doesn’t talk about women with me.

6 Likes

Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by MrIcredible: 6:18am On Feb 24, 2021
What is the moral of this story?

14 Likes

Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Jerryherd: 6:21am On Feb 24, 2021
cool

Nairaland and their paid writter sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 24, 2021
MrIcredible:
Check his signature.... You'll understand

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Sundrus: 6:22am On Feb 24, 2021
grin him don dey fear u... once u dey unpredictable people tend to fear u. Most human beings hate/fear wetin them no fit grasp.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Henrydonland(m): 6:24am On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
na true o grin

6 Likes

Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Ahmad62(m): 6:32am On Feb 24, 2021
You just want attention nd you're not getting it... This story has no body...

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 24, 2021
Ahmad62:
You just want attention nd you're not getting it... This story has no body...
and you have no head
Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by proff010: 6:36am On Feb 24, 2021
Next..
Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Offpoint1: 6:36am On Feb 24, 2021
There should be a -" psychiatric" section on NL

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Ahmad62(m): 6:37am On Feb 24, 2021
Carchoice:
and you have no head

The OP is pained
Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Oluromantic: 6:37am On Feb 24, 2021
So what's d difference between the abroad vagina and Nigeria own that you chose to do worse than your boss in Nigeria? Which country abroad did you go sef?

1 Like

Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 24, 2021
Ahmad62:

The OP is pained
because you have no head?
Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 24, 2021
Carchoice:
because you have no head?
nice one bro. you get game. what now happened to the food later that night
Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 24, 2021
House1411:

nice one bro. you get game.
what now happened to the food later that night
I spent 3 minute on each of the lady. 9 min, 3 cum in total. It was no hard work. I did not stretch myself to go further. Enjoyment nor Dey finish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 24, 2021
Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by JONSYN7154: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
grin
Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by SavageBoy: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2021
MrIcredible:

Abeg help me ask am oh
Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Gadafii: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2021
you and your boss, una two be ijots

but ur boss is the bigger ijot

1 Like

Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by MilesLamar(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lol nice one
Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Canalmind: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
una no go wound person with laughter for this forum.

The whole story ended with no point though, unless the writer wants his readers to be imaginative. #justsaying.

MejiLoyon:

1 Like

Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by PlsBanMe: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
You carrying 3 girls is now an achievement, right?
Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Carchoice:
I spent 3 minute on each of the lady. 9 min, 3 cum in total. It was no hard work. I did not stretch myself to go further. Enjoyment nor Dey finish.
lol
Re: See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. by Kobicove(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
So you just wanted to tell us you had a foursome undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pros Of Dating A White Lady / Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? / Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.