Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? (3000 Views)

Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! / How To Use Uda Seed Or Water To Prevent Pregnancy / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by doksblog(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Can salt and water prevent pregnancy? is a very popular question among many ladies nowadays. Many women are interested in unconventional methods of contraception or preventing pregnancy.

However, you need to know whether such methods work and if they are safe to use before you decide to try them out.

In this very post, we have gathered the most current information on natural ways to prevent pregnancy using salt water.

So, what should you know about salt and water and their effects when it comes to pregnancy prevention?

Does salt and water prevent pregnancy? There are many individuals who want to know how to prevent pregnancy.

It is unfortunate that there are people who still listen to the so-called “experts” who suggest using methods other than licensed medications or government-approved contraceptives to prevent pregnancy such as THIS.

One such method given is drinking a water and salt solution. Can salt prevent pregnancy?

Before I answer this very sensitive question, you have to bear in mind that body system differs.

For instance, Ada may take Andrew Liver salt or Ampiclox and it works for her doesn’t necessarily mean it will work for Nkechi or others.

Some have weak system while some are strong and taking such things won’t yield any result.

Therefore,.......Continue
https://doksblog.com/videocan-salt-and-water-prevent-pregnancy/

Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by pyro62(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2021
Aunty take proper contraceptive. Too much salt intake is bad for the health it can affect the liver. Where u want solve small problem, u con carry big problem for yourself. Lol

1 Like

Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by Boogyman557: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2021
tongue
I heard it does tongue
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by doksblog(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Abiii
Sonnobax15:
tongue
I heard it does tongue
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by Ritzybeauty(f): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wtf.. All these stress for sex is absurd, not worth it at all
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by dontrulee: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Fine girl, how are you doing?
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
dontrulee:

Fine girl, how are you doing?
I am good..
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
doksblog:
Can salt and water prevent pregnancy? is a very popular question among many ladies nowadays. Many women are interested in unconventional methods of contraception or preventing pregnancy.

However, you need to know whether such methods work and if they are safe to use before you decide to try them out.

In this very post, we have gathered the most current information on natural ways to prevent pregnancy using salt water.

So, what should you know about salt and water and their effects when it comes to pregnancy prevention?

Does salt and water prevent pregnancy? There are many individuals who want to know how to prevent pregnancy.

It is unfortunate that there are people who still listen to the so-called “experts” who suggest using methods other than licensed medications or government-approved contraceptives to prevent pregnancy such as THIS.

One such method given is drinking a water and salt solution. Can salt prevent pregnancy?

Before I answer this very sensitive question, you have to bear in mind that body system differs.

For instance, Ada may take Andrew Liver salt or Ampiclox and it works for her doesn’t necessarily mean it will work for Nkechi or others.

Some have weak system while some are strong and taking such things won’t yield any result.

Therefore,.......Continue
https://doksblog.com/videocan-salt-and-water-prevent-pregnancy/
It's just a myth cos there are no scientifical research that prove it does..
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by dontrulee: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I am good..

Your crochets are nice, how can I get them?
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
dontrulee:

Your crochets are nice, how can I get them?
In the market na..or is there any other thing you want to know?
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by dontrulee: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rydermaverick:

In the market na..or is there any other thing you want to know?
Lol... Know like what?
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
dontrulee:

Lol... Know like what?
Ion know..you asked how I was doing..I was expecting something tongue from you..
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by dontrulee: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Ion know..you asked how I was doing..I was expecting something tongue from you..

Are you sure you're the one I quoted in the first place??
Are you a male or female?
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
dontrulee:

Are you sure you're the one I quoted in the first place??
Are you a male or female?
I am a female..and you asked how I was doing..you also sent me a P.M saying you love me and want to meet me..
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by dontrulee: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I am a female..and you asked how I was doing..you also sent me a P.M saying you love me and want to meet me..

Hahahahaha.... Now this is very funny.
I have never sent any P.M to anyone on this forum.
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
dontrulee:

Hahahahaha.... Now this is very funny.
I have never sent any P.M to anyone on this forum.
Wait are you denying it?do you want me to post a screenshot for everyone to see?
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by dontrulee: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Wait are you denying it?do you want me to post a screenshot for everyone to see?

Go ahead dear, you're free to. Besides, I don't meet people these days, am too busy for that. Winks
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
dontrulee:

Go ahead dear, you're free to. Besides, I don't meet people these days, am too busy for that. Winks
Then why were you asking how I was doing?
Yve been sending me too much love messages for the past 3 days now you are quoting me again...pls what do you want from me is it sex?

1 Like

Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by Mrsimini(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
It works on only virgins. My ex was a virgin and after a disvirgin her I give her salt and water solution every time I Bleep her. At first she was scared later she got used to it. She was 19 then and she was sweet & loyal. I bleeped her for 1yr and no issues. There was a time she forgot to take the solution after we bleeped 2 straight rounds, mehn two weeks later she begin vormit. I rush buy her tombo bitters and everything clear that night. The girl was addicted to my rod to d extent her papa send her go u.s.a for march dis year because him no like me. That girl like Bleep and na so I love my girls. I wish I could get another like her soon make I marry
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by dontrulee: 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Then why were you asking how I was doing?
Yve been sending me too much love messages for the past 3 days now you are quoting me again...pls what do you want from me is it sex?

I think you need to go and wear your glasses cos you're mistaking me for someone else. Besides, I don't need sex from you. I am a proud virgin and a sexual Puritan. Keep your sex for yourself or for your boyfriend. grin grin
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by dontrulee: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mrsimini:
It works on only virgins. My ex was a virgin and after a disvirgin her I give her salt and water solution every time I Bleep her. At first she was scared later she got used to it. She was 19 then and she was sweet & loyal. I bleeped her for 1yr and no issues. There was a time she forgot to take the solution after we bleeped 2 straight rounds, mehn two weeks later she begin vormit. I rush buy her tombo bitters and everything clear that night. The girl was addicted to my rod to d extent her papa send her go u.s.a for march dis year because him no like me. That girl like Bleep and na so I love my girls. I wish I could get another like her soon make I marry

Lol, you be boss na. Keep enjoying.
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
dontrulee:

I think you need to go and wear your glasses cos you're mistaking me for someone else. Besides, I don't need sex from you. I am a proud virgin and a sexual Puritan. Keep your sex for yourself or for your boyfriend. grin grin
Man I dey joke oo..no reason am I just dey whine you..the gal wey you been quote no reply..me just hijack una conversation oo..
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by Mrsimini(m): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
dontrulee:

Lol, you be boss na. Keep enjoying.
No be small thing o.
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by dontrulee: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Man I dey joke oo..no reason am I just dey whine you..the gal wey you been quote no reply..me just hijack una conversation oo..

I Sabi na, me sef just dey play along.
How your side?
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
dontrulee:

I Sabi na, me sef just dey play along.
How your side?
Fine man..hope you had a nice day?
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Do not be naive

Salt and water don't stop a girl from getting pregnant.

I no wan dey see abortion thread o

I said what I said
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by doksblog(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
hahahahaha
AFvckingAlpha:
Do not be naive

Salt and water don't stop a girl from getting pregnant.

I no wan dey see abortion thread o

I said what I said
Re: Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? by younglleo: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
fyn girl

(1) (Reply)

How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? / Why Are All Barber's Like This? / Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.