Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

What Are You Kneeling For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Kneeling For? (185 Views)

Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. / Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public / Nigerian Feminist Narrates How She Avoided Kneeling For Husband During Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Kneeling For? by Intoboy(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2021
women date FOR THINGS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX: i.e a man's resources, money, time, energy, protection, skills, investments etc. If a woman already has these things by herself she will see no reason to date: "I make my own money I don't need a man"
Women don't see a relationship as a source of sex the way men do. Women ALWAYS get sex offered to them everywhere they go. They don't need a relationship to get it.
Meanwhile men date FOR SEX AND THOSE THINGS THAT HAVE TO DO WITH SEX. And a man who gets plenty of sex from plenty of women will see no reason to date

the only thing I want from a wife is her pussy,not necessarily a child bcus any bitch can give me dat without even being my wife.
You hustle for years, working hard without sleeping ad end up making money...yes we can say you're successful,the only place we end up messing up is the choosing the wrong partner.

A pretty woman knws she apparently has nothing to loose after fucking 100men bcus at the end of the day one simp will pick her up ad call her the love of his life ad spend all the money he has worked for on her bride prize and wedding ad drill a big hole that hundred men has been drilling bfor he picked her up at the end of the day he ends up dying bfor her...yes, he'll definitely die bfor her cos after a hectic day a work he still goes home to drill a big hole dat has no end.

my question is,what are you kneeling for?

you're begging a bitch dat a yahoo boy ad his friends bleeped with jus hundred naira indomie ad one fanta to bcum your wife ad you're still knelling down...are you normal?

After working hard and becoming successful,the only thing a woman you'll be spending your resources for,your wealth for you hard earned money for...the only thing she must give to yhu is her virginity,if she's not a virgin you shud not give her that respect,bcus if yhu didn't work hard to make it dis same useless woman will call you lazy... I don't knw if simps will understand me

lemme split dis...you work to mak ur woman happy,you hustle so she can enjoy your money what does she give yhu in return,a well she calls pussy,a fallen breast she call boobs

if you must kneel down ad ask her to be you wife make sure she has all of this.

1.Viginity
2.well Educated ad a well paying job
3.Respect.
if she's not a virgin,not educated ad still jobless then tell me wat are you kneeling for?
we're being fooled and cheated...that bitch didn't buy a bag of cement to build dat house ad she calls it our house,she still tell you wat to do in ur own house,she still gives yhu list of people that must visit in ur own house ad still tells you she doesn't feel comfortable wen ur family members are around in ur own house ad the only thing she brings to the table is a drilled pussy ad a fallen breast ad even at that dis same bitch will not av married you if yhu had nothing... let's not be a simp

ask yourself,what am i kneeling for don't be deceived by love

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Proposal / Why You Must Pray For Your Future Spouse / Why Does This Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.