Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,208 members, 7,957,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried (7036 Views)

Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life / Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Escabado: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
1Sharon:

You do know women in the West contribute right?

Western Nigeria abi europe ?

1 Like

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Goodman247: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
Chamillionaire:
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS, WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT !!!!!!!!!

SPITS!!!!!!
not all but most of them
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by oyatz(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
1Sharon:
Most girls tend to consider marraige at the age of 27-30 and not in the prime age..

In the 1960-70s, many young ladies married between 20-23yrs.

1 Like

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by spartan117(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
alpharoyalty:
You guys should take it easy. You made it sound like all girls are bad.
There are a lot of good girls out there, far more than the bad ones. You just not looking in the right direction.
Also, some guys need to work on themselves in order to win ladies.
After all, It takes two to tango.
This is the first sane comment I've read on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Goodman247: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ketapu:
My brother, I've promised to reject a lot of ladies when I enter my own window of opportunity. Ladies window of opportunity is usually between their teenage years and 25 years. During those years, they have their natural beauty and do a lot of shakara. Their eyes begin to open to reality by age 26 and above when they start to lose their natural beauty. Also, new and fresh ladies are coming up to replace them. So, the old mamas begin to panick and increase their make ups to attract guys. By the time they get to 30, the desperation is real.

For guys, you enter your window of opportunity when you start making enough money to take care of yourself. You either have a stable job, become famous, become a popular leader and so on. Guys can enter their window of opportunity at any age and can remain in the window for as long as they are relevant as I described above. This time, ladies will rush you because of their hypergamous nature.

My brother, when you enter your window of opportunity and ladies rush you, reject them as much as they rejected you when you were nobody. Never pity any lady above 30 because her time has passed. Go for fresher ladies.
grin
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by dollytino4real(f): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
well, na ur opinion but Mark u wat goes round comes around,

1 Like

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by 1Sharon(f): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
oyatz:

In the 1960-70s, many young ladies married between 20-23yrs.

I know but women these days feel that age range is far too young
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
Escabado:
When these girls are in the 18 to 24 , they fvk any guy ready to spend money on them including married men and sugar daddies . Then when she is getting old and all those men have run away to marry a decent girl .u will see her claiming good girl and playing the victim . Where as she is the one rejecting men and broke shaming them in her prime . So guys don't ever marry or have mercy on any girl in her 30s .she is the cause of her problem . Nothing concern Village people for her Mata .

O you mean you are one of the few men who still believe in marriage? angry

You weak men are always crying all over NAIRALAND how marriage is a scam...lol.

Thank you for your concern though.

1 Like

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by BigDick70inch(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol op these daughters of Eve don do you shege walai..

recently one in her 30s tried compelling me for marriage,even with her big ass

omor na japa things ogrin

Lol.....
One bitch was flirting away while I was in skool........called her after completion of my education.........and informed her of me leaving the country soonest...........the bitch told me''it was only me that had ever loved her right and we sud plan to get marry...........

I jux blocked her off without reacting lol.........

Wouldn't........want one witch to go report me for covent.........

6 Likes

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Coldie(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
This isn't right though alot of girls in there 30's unmarried some of them were good girls locked indoors that obeyed their parents so much bthat they don't have time for boys.

When they became of age alot of them didn't know boys were raging lions looking for who to devour, lack of experience made them become willing tools, before they could learn 30 don enter.

Thats y u see girls u know who were chasing married men at their teens and early 20's married, alot of them are experienced in boys matter

6 Likes

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by egopersonified(f): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Na so, Nigerian girls are very useless. It is this same useless girls you will still end up marrying that will give you everlasting headache. They will keep running after your money because they don't see anything else in you of value. Same way you think you are smart and changing them like tissue, the same way they will keep giving you the uselessness in them. When you people will not have standard and look for girls who have same principles as you, you will keep meeting the useless ones. Then at your middle age, you will admire your friend who opened his eyes and mind to select a good wife and ask yourself where you went wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Lol.....
One bitch was flirting away while I was in skool........called her after completion of my education.........and informed her of me leaving the country soonest...........the bitch told me''it was only me that had ever loved her right and we sud plan to get marry...........

I jux blocked her off without reacting lol.........

Wouldn't........want one witch to go report me for covent.........
lol badt guygrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Escabado: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
Coldie:
This isn't right though alot of girls in there 30's unmarried some of them were good girls locked indoors that obeyed their parents so much bthat they don't have time for boys.

When they became of age alot of them didn't know boys were raging lions looking for who to devour, lack of experience made them become willing tools, before they could learn 30 don enter.

Thats y u see girls u know who were chasing married men at their teens and early 20's married, alot of them are experienced in boys matter

This is the example of the victims game I'm talking about. Imagine this one here playing a victim game when she have used her prime age to do olosho finish and buy iphone 12 pro max with the money she got from olosho work . Lol . My dear u can't eat your cake and have it back .time don go be say time don go .
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Coldie(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
Escabado:

This is the example of the victims game I'm talking about. Imagine this one here playing a victim game when she have used her prime age to do olosho finish and buy iphone 12 pro max with the money she got from olosho work . Lol . My dear u can't eat your cake and have it back .time don go be say time don go .
u be mumu na, say niggas don blow blow ur sister back and front over olosho business no mean say ur family and everybody own na the same.

I know good girls who if marriage is by goodness them go don marry taytay.

And I know bad girls that if they reason marriage by goodness they will still be single but the reverse is the case

6 Likes

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by oyatz(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
1Sharon:

I know but women these days feel that age range is far too young

Nowadays, a 26 year old lady will still be doin slay queen, jumping from dicks to dicks

2 Likes

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by 1Sharon(f): 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
oyatz:

Nowadays, a 26 year old lady will still be doin slay queen, jumping from dicks to dicks

Having boyfriends yes, cos they aren't mwntally ready for marraige by then

1 Like

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Vivian16: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
your opinion does not hold water, responsible men are getting married to them on daily basis my neighbour's sister got married this year at 43 and many other ladies in that age bracket are getting married every day to responsible men who know what they want in a woman so get a life and stop sounding bitter and frustrated.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by BigBellyBurst(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
1Sharon:

Having boyfriends yes, cos they aren't mwntally ready for marraige by then
A woman at 26 not mentally ready for marriage

Something is wrong somewhere then.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by 1Sharon(f): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
BigBellyBurst:

A woman at 26 not mentally ready for marriage

Something is wrong somewhere then.

What age are women ready for marraige to you?
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by BigBellyBurst(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
1Sharon:

What age are women ready for marraige to you?
The best time a woman should get married is between the age of 23-25. 26 tops.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Lordbinsmar: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ketapu:
My brother, I've promised to reject a lot of ladies when I enter my own window of opportunity. Ladies window of opportunity is usually between their teenage years and 25 years. During those years, they have their natural beauty and do a lot of shakara. Their eyes begin to open to reality by age 26 and above when they start to lose their natural beauty. Also, new and fresh ladies are coming up to replace them. So, the old mamas begin to panick and increase their make ups to attract guys. By the time they get to 30, the desperation is real.

For guys, you enter your window of opportunity when you start making enough money to take care of yourself. You either have a stable job, become famous, become a popular leader and so on. Guys can enter their window of opportunity at any age and can remain in the window for as long as they are relevant as I described above. This time, ladies will rush you because of their hypergamous nature.

My brother, when you enter your window of opportunity and ladies rush you, reject them as much as they rejected you when you were nobody. Never pity any lady above 30 because her time has passed. Go for fresher ladies.

grin grin grin True talk.
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Ugandatales: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ketapu:

Gbam! You have said it all. Perfect description.
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by fineboynl(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Coldie(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
fineboynl:

it's better to marry a young girl at 22-24 that's is ready for marriage than to marry 32-36 that is ready for marriage.

my reasons are base on my understanding of market and demands. girls of such age are not marrying the men they really like or love. but just any to answer Mrs as fast and possible and at any cost.

but younger girls let say 20 will be getting married to a man they truly desire.

it's like the tomatoes and meat seller, during evening they sell really cheap just so they can clear of the unsold.

na sense we get we nor hurt anyone.
I can marry anybody, that's willing and ready to mk me achieve my dreams.

Even if the person like mk him dae 36.

1 Like

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by fineboynl(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Coldie(m): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
fineboynl:
that's your own headache and I never said you shouldn't.
Suffer no dae tire u.

The highest thing u fit use young girl do na sex and nothing more.

If u marry better lady of 35 way get money una 2 come get money.

The excess money u go get u go still fvck those young girls tire.

1 Like

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Polynek(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol you must have had this happen to you
Exactly
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by seanwilliam(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
Coldie:

Suffer no dae tire u.

Your mentality is wack bro..

Btw @op, you’re right but ..... no be every music person Dey loud
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by 1Sharon(f): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
Coldie:

Suffer no dae tire u.

Will she share her money with you?
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Polynek(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
I took my time and read all the comments in dix thread, I really learn alot. NAIRALAND is very Educating and full of fun aswear. I love you guys

2 Likes

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by when2(f): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Escabado:
When these girls are in the 18 to 24 , they fvk any guy ready to spend money on them including married men and sugar daddies . Then when she is getting old and all those men have run away to marry a decent girl .u will see her claiming good girl and playing the victim . Where as she is the one rejecting men and broke shaming them in her prime . So guys don't ever marry or have mercy on any girl in her 30s .she is the cause of her problem . Nothing concern Village people for her Mata .

OP please pray to God to give you wisdom. So that you don't just come and be spewing nonsense on the internet.
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
Escabado:

This your idea is very childish, when you grow up more and life happens to you, you will know better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls{even Ugly} Gets More Likes On Their Pics Than Handsome Guys??? / How My Pastor Sucks Me / Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.