Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried (7014 Views)

Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life / Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by yimnansunny: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
hmmmm, true shaa but dont generalise, not all, we still have some good ones
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Escabado: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

This your idea is very childish, when you grow up more and life happens to you, you will know better.

U are a fuu and the one that need to use soap to wash your eyes well well to realize say na scam girls full Nigeria . I think the juju that girl use for you is still working on you . Fuu
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by lymelyte(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
1Sharon:

You do know women in the West contribute right?
in the west right?
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by baralatie(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
pozehnani:
Pray against spirit of rejection. It's like young girls have rejected you so much in recent past thats why you are sounding this way. Must have been really hard for you.

Take heart.
ouch!
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Brian47(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol you must have had this happen to you

Yeah you can say that.
How can you always be inside the house, not confident about yourself turn down suitors and say no husband is coming
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Liposure: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
BigBellyBurst:

The best time a woman should get married is between the age of 23-25. 26 tops.
She may be ripe for marriage but is she prepared for the journey ahead? Is she mature, responsible and capable? These are things i lookout for too.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by lasisi69(f): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
uchihajt:

Thank god your mum was a man at birth before becoming a woman in her early 30's
Dry... Dust

3 Likes

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Sparkle777(f): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lolzz, don't also have mercy for any man in his thirties and forties without a job, without a car, without his own house and not yet a millionaire. They obviously wasted their youths chasing shadows and women.

1 Like

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Liposure:
She may be ripe for marriage but is she prepared for the journey ahead? Is she mature, responsible and capable? These are things i lookout for.
You have a point.

But I was coming from the angle of the period where a lady is at her best in terms of fertility.
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Escabado:

U are big fuu, between a man and woman who is doing each a favour by marrying them , who is paying the bills . 95% of Nigerian guys are not interested in getting married including me. If not for the sake of children I don't need any Nigerian liability in form a woman. Fuu
OP abeg speak for yourself. 95% what?. Did u conduct an analysis?. Marriage s overated, marriage is this and that.....yet people are getting married en masse everyday.
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Tedpgrass: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ketapu:
My brother, I've promised to reject a lot of ladies when I enter my own window of opportunity. Ladies window of opportunity is usually between their teenage years and 25 years. During those years, they have their natural beauty and do a lot of shakara. Their eyes begin to open to reality by age 26 and above when they start to lose their natural beauty. Also, new and fresh ladies are coming up to replace them. So, the old mamas begin to panick and increase their make ups to attract guys. By the time they get to 30, the desperation is real.

For guys, you enter your window of opportunity when you start making enough money to take care of yourself. You either have a stable job, become famous, become a popular leader and so on. Guys can enter their window of opportunity at any age and can remain in the window for as long as they are relevant as I described above. This time, ladies will rush you because of their hypergamous nature.

My brother, when you enter your window of opportunity and ladies rush you, reject them as much as they rejected you when you were nobody. Never pity any lady above 30 because her time has passed. Go for fresher ladies.

Based on your theory, guyman go use wife do galfriend oooo...

By the time, guy wan settle, na experienced b..tches way go shackle una down go dey...

Similar to swimming with the piranhas!!

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Judybash93(m): 1:02am On Feb 25, 2021
alpharoyalty:
You guys should take it easy. You made it sound like all girls are bad.
There are a lot of good girls out there, far more than the bad ones. You just not looking in the right direction.
Also, some guys need to work on themselves in order to win ladies.
After all, It takes two to tango.

Nobody should call me a simp

"In order to win"? Nope, a woman isn't a trophy and if we even go by that perspective, the person in question should be attractive enough in terms of qualities that'd bring others around.
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Judybash93(m): 1:02am On Feb 25, 2021
Liposure:
She may be ripe for marriage but is she prepared for the journey ahead? Is she mature, responsible and capable? These are things i lookout for.

Facts
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by SweetCunt97(f): 1:41am On Feb 25, 2021
Escabado:
When these girls are in the 18 to 24 , they fvk any guy ready to spend money on them including married men and sugar daddies . Then when she is getting old and all those men have run away to marry a decent girl .u will see her claiming good girl and playing the victim . Where as she is the one rejecting men and broke shaming them in her prime . So guys don't ever marry or have mercy on any girl in her 30s .she is the cause of her problem . Nothing concern Village people for her Mata .
No matter how nice ladies are in their 20s surely some will be destined to be unmarried in their 30s. Abi na all men dey get money in their 30s and 40s? Will it be wise to say ant broke man in his 30s and 40s was stupid and lazy in his 20s, hence his broke status?

So mr man, life no balance. No matter how broke you are, theres someone who will appreciate you unless your character stinks like dead rat.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by SweetCunt97(f): 1:45am On Feb 25, 2021
Ketapu:
My brother, I've promised to reject a lot of ladies when I enter my own window of opportunity. Ladies window of opportunity is usually between their teenage years and 25 years. During those years, they have their natural beauty and do a lot of shakara. Their eyes begin to open to reality by age 26 and above when they start to lose their natural beauty. Also, new and fresh ladies are coming up to replace them. So, the old mamas begin to panick and increase their make ups to attract guys. By the time they get to 30, the desperation is real.

For guys, you enter your window of opportunity when you start making enough money to take care of yourself. You either have a stable job, become famous, become a popular leader and so on. Guys can enter their window of opportunity at any age and can remain in the window for as long as they are relevant as I described above. This time, ladies will rush you because of their hypergamous nature.

My brother, when you enter your window of opportunity and ladies rush you, reject them as much as they rejected you when you were nobody. Never pity any lady above 30 because her time has passed. Go for fresher ladies.
You speaking from both side of your mouth nigaah. The fresher ladies you going for are in their 20s ryt? Dem still doing shakara and in their hoe phase ryt? So how u wan settle down with a lady in her 20s as she still dey do shakara?

Anyways na immaturity dey worry all of una sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by candygist: 3:57am On Feb 25, 2021
Escabado:
When these girls are in the 18 to 24 , they fvk any guy ready to spend money on them including married men and sugar daddies . Then when she is getting old and all those men have run away to marry a decent girl .u will see her claiming good girl and playing the victim . Where as she is the one rejecting men and broke shaming them in her prime . So guys don't ever marry or have mercy on any girl in her 30s .she is the cause of her problem . Nothing concern Village people for her Mata .

Not all. What about Genevieve ?
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by quaronf0n: 3:57am On Feb 25, 2021
Escabado:
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by bigpicture001: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2021
....My girlfriend shocked by saying sh wouldn't marry me unless am very rich....sh says having 5k daily as income is too small and sh won't try it......sh is 26.

D gal has quality and very beautiful sha...but DAT is way too high a target!

1 Like

Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by PERVENCHE: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2021
tongue
Re: Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried by Hushbingo: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2021
Chamillionaire:
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS, WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT !!!!!!!!!

SPITS!!!!!!
Why would you say that ?

This is not the right thing to say on Thursday morning. You have a mother, sister maybe, and many girls around you.... Wetin i know sef ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: / A Letter To Miss Twaci: Pouring My Heart Out. / Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.