Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

What Makes You Think You Are Weird? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Think You Are Weird? (2449 Views)

How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) / Girls Are Weird / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Starz825(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
i could be missing you for months and i won't call you to hear your voice......not because i am proud but i wont see the need to call you ....
sometimes if i realize say your spirit dey disturb my soul too much ....i go come call you grin...… if you call me first during that time, i won't feel like talking to you even though i miss you. grin'......i feel like i don't want to stop missing you...i think i like the feeling that comes with missing somebody and not hearing from them for a long time even though i get to remember them regularly in my head.

For this reason, i think i'm weird.

share yours!

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Enny2013(f): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
I don't lyk friends,bcs I don't lyk pple knowing me too well. The more u come closer,d more I stay away. I hate being visited, I feel uncomfortable.

I don't lyk my phone ringing too. i feel disturbed. Once I lost a phone, I buy a new sim, to disconnect myself from some persons.

I don't lyk receiving gifts,bcs I feel pple can use anything against one...I hate free things. If I buy something,no too add jara abeg. I won't come again.

I hate Birthday wishes, they make me emotional.
So many things...
I think I am weird.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Starz825(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enny2013:
I don't lyk friends,bcs I don't lyk pple knowing me too well. The more u come closer,d more I stay away. I hate being visited, I feel uncomfortable.

I don't lyk my phone ringing too. i feel disturbed. Once I lost a phone, I buy a new sim, to disconnect myself from some persons.

I don't lyk receiving gifts,bcs I feel pple can use anything against one...I hate free things. If I buy something,no too add jara abeg. I won't come again.

So many things...
I think I am weird.
wow..

that jara (extra) own funny die........you are weird abeg grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Banilla: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enny2013:

So many things...
I think I am weird.
Same here. And the weirdest thing? I was born an extrovert, lived most of my life as one. I'm still that person who laughs all the time and is friendly to everyone, even those I don't like... But deep down, I really don't like people much.

I'll never receive a call unless it's from my family. I won't take a picture, god forbid I upload it on social media. I avoid people, if I can help it. I spend all my time locked away against my will and I actually like it. I won't ever take a gift, mostly because it would make me feel indebted. I think birthdays are countdowns to deathdays (which makes no sense). Don't welcome visitors.

I don't know why I've changed so much. I have very few friends and they all probably hate me. I tend to piss people off, especially those I care about. I've been ghosting my boyfriend, and he's the love of my life!

I'll die alone.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Getsaved(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
I do not know how best to describe my own, but some person see me wierd. I am very quiet, truthful, honest, yet principle person. I am very blunt with the truth even if you are my close friend, hence I have very very few friends. I am a person with very high moral quotient. I reason and behave with high principle of morality. Here is the weird part, when I am in a place things progresses very fast, things are orderly without the owner of the place knowing how, I like to help people honestly without their knowledge. People usually take me for a fool, and I know how to bear people's bad manners towards me, but when I m aake up my mind to leave someone or a place that person or place becomes bad, poorly organised, backed. Then it dawn on the person how important I was in that place.

In summary :

What is the name given to people who seem sort of weird, with high moral quotient (hMQ), introverted (sort of), quiet yet Principled, You hardly notice their importance or their great work at a thing or a place until they leave?
And when they leave, things become disorganised, fall apart, and some people start leaving as well like he/she did ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Banilla: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Getsaved:
I do not know how best to describe my own, but some person see me wierd. I am very quiet, truthful, honest, yet principle person. I am very blunt with the truth even if you are my close friend, hence I have very very few friends. I am a person with very high moral quotient. I reason and behave with high principle of morality. Here is the weird part, when I am in a place things progresses very fast, things are orderly without the owner of the place knowing how, I like to help people honestly without their knowledge. People usually take me for a fool, and I know how to bear people's bad manners towards me, but when I m aake up my mind to leave someone or a place that person or place becomes bad, poorly organised, backed. Then it dawn on the person how important I was in that place.

In summary :

What is the name given to people who seem sort of weird, with high moral quotient (hMQ), introverted (sort of), quiet yet Principled, You hardly notice their importance or their great work at a thing or a place until they leave?
And when they leave, things become disorganised, fall apart, and some people start leaving as well like he/she did ?

Mister perfect. Jesus Christ!

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enny2013:

So many things...
I think I am weird.

weirdos

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Enny2013(f): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Banilla:
Same here. And the weirdest thing? I was born an extrovert, lived most of my life as one. I'm still that person who laughs all the time and is friendly to everyone, even those I don't like... But deep down, I really don't like people much.

I'll never receive a call unless it's from my family. I won't take a picture, god forbid I upload it on social media. I avoid people, if I can help it. I spend all my time locked away against my will and I actually like it. I won't ever take a gift, mostly because it would make me feel indebted. I think birthdays are countdowns to deathdays (which makes no sense). Don't welcome visitors.

I don't know why I've changed so much. I have very few friends and they all probably hate me. I tend to piss people off, especially those I care about. I've been ghosting my boyfriend, and he's the love of my life!

I'll die alone.
Lol...
Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Enny2013(f): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Olasyke:

Let's get married abeg. You just described me
Lol...if I mention others,u wl run.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by FalseProphet1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
I have the ability to see into the spiritual realm, this alone makes me special.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by JoeRizzla(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Indoors all day.
Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
I'm social and likable but, the moment anybody tries to get too close and personal like being close friends and looking out for each other, I get super uncomfortable and disappear cheesy

I don't like close friendships and stuff like remembering your birthday, being your family's friend etc. Too personal grin Maybe it's weird but I'm not changing any time soon grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by marlow1962(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
I be soft low key guy, and that’s what makes me weird.

I become weirder the moment u stay true wit me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
When i am Dating a lady, I DO NOT give Her Money for Anything!

I Only Prepare Indomie and Fried eggs for her to Eat anytime She visits. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by drezzyx(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Most times i try to avoid people.
Even i sometimes try to avoid calling my gf, my families and friends.
Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by obinna58(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
I love national crisis, apocalypse
I had lots of vibes with corona virus, empty streets, quiet places, lonely roads, midnight watch, midnight football and races most importantly tension from people and different characters

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Divay22(f): 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
I find it funny when people act nonchalantly to me grin grin grin
It's just not new to me again

I don't celebrate my birthday..
I don't feel over the moon most girls are feeling grin grin
How i go dey save money for photoshoot shocked cheesy Never
I can have a full blown conversation in my head about someone(most especially when i have scores to settle with them) but when i see them i go blank
I hate to be venerable or ask for help...because doing that is me dropping my guard already and trusting you also..
It takes me countless days and nights before asking for that help and Yes, i don't forget Kind Gestures.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thing is: I used to think I was weird but I've realised I'm just like a lot of people out there but didn't know it. I may have a few ticks though.

I am an introvert but I like people. I like the thought of having many friends, but I struggle with actually making friends and keeping them. Constant communication is the major issue here, and I feel my relationships with the opposite sex will suffer as a result. (Sorry, hubby). I don't mind calls, though, but prefer chats.

I opine that I like being on my own, and being left to do those things that I enjoy. But I do also want to go out and explore and have adventures with friends. I wanna travelllllll.

Children make me cry. Ages 2 to 10 doing just about anything is likely to have me bawling my eyes out. I crode when I watched Coco eh. I cry when children get eliminated from children competitions as though everyone should win it.

I struggle with "defining" myself. Lol. Zodiac sign feels wrong, temperament study feels off, mbti online test feels inconclusive. So, it feels phony when people act like they know me better than I do. (Do they?)

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Mermaid123: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
I hate being around people

l talk to myself alot especially in my mind

l cut my self just to feel pain (not too deep though)

I could stay locked up for days without missing outside

l dont have any friends

l really enjoy solitude

Sometimes l just hate food for no reason

I am so obessed with music . l cant sing but l love to listen to music

I AM A FUCKING MALADAPTIVE THINKER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Robertgreene1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Interesting...
I never call anyone
I snub calls...
Chatting tires me easily
I don't go out
I hate someone visiting me
I'm very unpredictable (my girl always saying this one)
People say I ve got a very powerful stare(like I'm looking into people's soul or something)hence people hardly maintain eye contacts with me
I can go incognito for years(didn't talk 2 my girl 4 10 months last year)
I enjoy weird music...I can watch TV for days on end
I hate anything crowd with passion..wedding..burial..parties whatever
I ve got weird beliefs..like I support suicide..abortion..drug use...deciding 2 remain unmarried 4 life...anti natalism(not wanting kids)..e.t.c
I can weirdly predict d future... correctly predicted like 3 deaths already
I can read people so easily
I talk 2 myself sometimes..I even tell myself stories...always feel like i ve got an unseen companion..
I av a strange affinity 4 water bodies...I can watch a river or stream for hours..used to go down 2 river Niger then just 2 watch d river..
Peeps esp girls always say I'm weirdly handsome..but I never count myself handsome..but i know my apparance is striking...over 6 feet tall..slim with sharp feautures...
Etc Etc
Infact my current girl...very good girl she is...always singing.."u act weird" to me
Lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Bluezy13(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Guderian(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
Its not bad to be introverted, buh

It's dangerous to avoid some people and stay alone lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Getsaved(m): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Banilla:

Thank you. Your can call me whatever you like but never you compare me with Jesus. I beg you. That is who I am, and what are wrote up there keeps happening to me since I was a child and after my regeneration.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Getsaved(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Banilla:

Thank you. You can call me whatever you like but do not cecompare me with Jesus. I beg you. That is who I am, and what are wrote up there keeps happening to me since I was a child and after my regeneration.
Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by shegsman58(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
I don't know if i'm weird but a friend of mine once told me i find pleasure in unmeaningful things...
Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Peterrio: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Olasyke:

Let's get married abeg. You just described me
No go marry bomb � oh!

Na summary she write, e pass like this oh

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Peterrio: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enny2013:

Lol...if I mention others,u wl run.

I talk am

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Enny2013(f): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Peterrio:

I talk am
Lol...wetin?
Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Enny2013(f): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mermaid123:
I hate being around people

l talk to myself alot especially in my mind

l cut my self just to feel pain (not too deep though)

I could stay locked up for days without missing outside

l dont have any friends

l really enjoy solitude

Sometimes l just hate food for no reason

I am so obessed with music . l cant sing but l love to listen to music

I AM A FUCKING MALADAPTIVE THINKING.
Lol....
Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Peterrio: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enny2013:

Lol...wetin?
hmmm nothing oh

Oweirdo kpataki

4 Likes

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Weird? by Enny2013(f): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Peterrio:

No go marry bomb � oh!

Na summary she write, e pass like this oh
Lol...wetin I do nau? Which one b bomb again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex And Spirituality / How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break / Best Way To Toast A Girl/madu/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.