Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre-wedding Photos (49104 Views)

My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Pre Wedding Photos / My Pre Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
successtutor:

From Ekiti state
no worry,I dey come next monthcheesy
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
NOwazobia:
The mask face is what you called beauty?
Bros show us ur babe pix fessundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Basher8583: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
Congrats bro. I will advice you take these pictures of your bride-to-be down oh.

Senator Ned Nwoko dey Nairaland oh.

We no want stories that touch.
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Kelvin3476: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
no worry,I go come next monthcheesy
U are welcumd
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by qrymz(m): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yugosng:
Come Saturday, 27.2.21, I'll be embarking on a journey of eternity with my best friend.

It's a mixed feeling of happiness and anxiety.

In all, I'm pretty excited and pray that the event will go smoothly.

Here are my pre-wedding photos.

Thanks in advance for all the sweet words and jabs grin grin

Na Nairaland we dey, so every every is welcomed. cheesy cheesy

Cutest couple I've seen in a long while. Congrats to y'all
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Benzemma(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yugosng:
Come Saturday, 27.2.21, I'll be embarking on a journey of eternity with my best friend.

Ụmụaka high way, chere anyị na high way. Congrats let the love shine forever like this picture, after the celebration.
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Bbbwings: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
I beg
Where is my jollof rice jare
No time grin
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Kwara1stson: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yugosng:

Na for KD o. You go like chop bomb? grin
abeg na KD I de, Narayi precisely
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Alaganature(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yugosng:

Baba come do am for Lagos ooo
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Phillipwale: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
congratulations.. U guys look great together.. God bless the union.
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Kwara1stson: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
NwaliE01:
Abeg which part of KD?. I am in Barnawa Shagari High Cost.
I de Narayi

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Shandelzy(f): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Congratulations
You both look sweet together, and may God bless your union

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
The wife looks like a wife material very beautiful

The husband looks like a husband Tailor cute like PenName5

The mod that could bring such to front page looks like mynd44,
While the bush behind the shots looks like where Lalasticlala hunts for snakes during the weekend.

The couple must be careful not to have stingy person like Seun as the father of the day. Theyld get nothing.

They should live their lives with the fear of God unlike hopefulLandlord.

The wife must not take feminist behavior into marriage like Sapphire it's not wise

They should rather listen to sermons from Righteousness89 now turned Righteousness2 it will be food to their souls.

When things go rough financially, the husband should not join the league of Slawormiir Damnn Nigarrr grin becos one day will be one day monkey go go market...
But rather they should behave like a gentleman like WILLuKEEPquiet. grin

They should know that life is not a bed of roses. They should be smart like Seun. The only thing to emulate in him. grin

Lastly, their first son could be named after either of the two Nigerian presidents to honor our country. Goodluck or Buhari. But they should remember not to name their child after Failure. I know they know which is failure personified among the two.

Happy married life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by baralatie(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Basher8583:
Congrats bro. I will advice you take these pictures of your bride-to-be down oh.

Senator Ned Nwoko dey Nairaland oh.

We no want stories that touch.
grin
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by baralatie(m): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:
The wife looks like a wife material very beautiful

The husband looks like a husband Tailor cute like PenName5

The mod that could bring such to front page looks like mynd44,
While the bush behind the shots looks like where Lalasticlala hunts for snakes during the weekend.

The couple must be careful not to have stingy person like Seun as the father of the day. Theyld get nothing.

They should live their lives with the fear of God unlike hopefulLandlord.

The wife must not take feminist behavior into marriage like Sapphire it's not wise

They should rather listen to sermons from Righteousness89 now turned Righteousness2 it will be food to their souls.

When things go rough financially, the husband should not join the league of Slawormiir Damnn Nigarrr grin becos one day will be one day monkey go go market...
But rather they should behave like a gentleman like WILLuKEEPquiet. grin

They should know that life is not a bed of roses. They should be smart like Seun. The only thing to emulate in him. grin

Lastly, their first son could be named after either of the two Nigerian presidents to honor our country. Goodluck or Buhari. But they should remember not to name their child after Failure. I know they know which is failure personified among the two.

Happy married life.

grin
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Chinonye25: 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Congratulations
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Bodyodour:
Chai!! Journey to slavery.
People wey dey marry dey try oo

I hope your parents weren't married, sha......because if so....
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by rosalieene(f): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
beautiful Couple
congratulations
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
Abeg !!! Make una keep una Private Life Happenings off Nairaland grin grin grin

Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by kelish(f): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yugosng:

we dey KD we dey come... you wan scare us with bomb��

congratulations
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by NwaliE01: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kwara1stson:
I de Narayi

I wan Rep Nairalanders for your wedding. grin grin grin
Congratulations my Brother. Your home is already blessed.
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by lionness(f): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
kiss kisslove it! God bless the union with good health, hot sex and lotsa money and babies
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Pearllait(f): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yugosng:

p

Pls drop d addy I am presently in k.d and would really love to attend if u do not mind. You two look veveryyyyyyyy
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Pearllait(f): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yugosng:

p

Pls drop d addy I am presently in k.d and would really love to attend if u do not mind. You two look veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beautiful

Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
Congrats OP. Beautiful pictures. Reminds me of mine. You're a little bit more handsome than me though, but my darling is surely more beautiful than yours. Alright, enough of the agbaya talk but it's true sha. grin

I should be within your age bracket but certainly older, and that should therefore qualify me to give you few marriage tips, though not as much as your elders would. Ladies generally plan for wedding while the guy is wise enough to plan majorly for the marriage itself. Therefore, I would be sharing tips on the marriage and not your upcoming wedding. No time to say much, so I will just drop the koko:

Firstly, you're more than her friend now, even if she doesn't realize or accept that. You must PROTECT and PROVIDE for her whether she has a job, run a business or not. It is important she has a job, though. So, work this out if she doesn't have. It is also important you communicate to her to contribute (compliment) financially to the running of the family. That would make her respect your major contributions, and help her commit very well to the family.

Meanwhile, protecting her also involves not discussing her detrimentally with your friends (especially the unmarried ones), and limit similar discussion with elders in your family or church. Always take charge of your home by yourself; deploying all wisdom, patience and care. Need I say, you need to find ways to improve yourself in wisdom daily?

Be Determined! Ensure your family never feel the heat of this economy. Look for opportunities within and outside the shores of this country, and diligently explore them to financially secure the FUTURE of your family/lineage. This is Internet Age, so you don't need to permanently live abroad to achieve that. Just ensure you do not relent each passing day. Money has a way of making marriage so beautiful like paradise. Though, not with a greedy or discontented woman. So re-raise your woman (if need be) on important virtues as needed in your marriage. Also use every opportunity to teach her wisdom. You would soon discover that you would need her to be wise, more than she needs it herself. But make sure you are not overbearing. That would defeat the goal. PLEASE DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN ANY FORM OF FRAUD/CRIME IN THE NAME OF PROVIDING OR RAISING YOUR FAMILY. ENSURE YOUR WIFE IS ALWAYS CONTENTED EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

Talking about "paradise", no overdo o. No do pass urself at anytime. One man paradise, na another man ghetto. Never forget that o, and always borrow urself brain. Also, cut ur coat according to ur cloth, and no let anybody, weda wife, church pesin, relative, or even urself deceive or push u into wetin go later affect u for life. Plan your life and family very well from time-to-time and work towards it. Develop a strong appetite for wealth-creation and financial-management. And let that appetite lead/guide you into less spending and more savings and careful investment on well-researched and assured businesses/ventures/opportunities.

Pray regularly also. Every family needs prayer. No matter how busy she might be, encourage her to regularly attend church services (assuming both of you are Christians) and involve in prayers on behalf of herself and your new family. Make out time too, as the head of the home, especially on Sundays.

Talking about family headship, help her to believe and accept your headship if she doesn't. A headless family is as good as not having a family. It is important that, that is clearly understood by both of you, so that there wouldn't be any infighting, rather your love for one another would be deepened in understanding. But let your communication be done in love and patience till she becomes. Meanwhile, know that you're not just heading her, you're also heading yourself, which implies that, you can't watch yourself make or act on stupid decisions like before. This is because its repercussions would not just be yours alone; your entire family would also partake in it, one way or the other.

Don't think stress. Don't think difficulties. Rather, see them as life opportunities. Really make up your mind to enjoy life to the fullest with your beautiful wife. Admire and praise her often, and let her always be confident, knowing that she is always better than a thousand ladies (especially feminists). And that is why she won the Crown (You). So, no matter how busy your schedule is, make out time for great fun with madam, either indoors or outdoors (that includes local/international trips). Explore the world! Enjoy life. cheesy

Congrats, once again. Happy Married Life smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
I didn't envy the Op at all
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Charx122: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yugosng:

Very lovely pre wedding pics ....even better than most celebs ...may God bless your Marriage..
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by wumi2017(f): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Congratulations,,,,God when angry
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Gofwane(m): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
NOwazobia:
Where is the beauty, the deluxe paint on her face? The guy is more handsome.
grin lol @ Dulux paint. The guy is handsome no doubt. But I don't compliment guys - sounds gay to me. Still, the wife looks beautiful to me. May be it's because I'm high.
... Will revisit this thread when I'm sober to give my final verdict cool

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by femi4: 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by femi4: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yugosng:

Ki le leyi...

Coca-cola bottle lele yi
Re: My Pre-wedding Photos by Muna4real(f): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
xhamel89:
i loved everyting i have seen,,, from the breast to the pussy and the hibs,,,,so lovely,,,

Which pussy did you see?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / Gay And Depressed. / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.