Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) (61391 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Ajerul60: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wow
This is crazy
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by RighteousI: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
Xenry:
That's how we roll. No public drama, no romantic crying, no kneeing down. Just do your thing, if she rejects it then collect your ring and go. wink
Imagine kneeing down to beg a girl who have been fvcked and unfvcked by lots of niggars to accept the ring that I bought with my hard-earned money, damn! It svcks. sad

That's not all, she will still get fvcked and unfvcked by lots of niggars whilst she is your wife in the house you are paying rent for.

7 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Theboy21: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Typical of a real niggarr
Counting on you to Drop the bars cheesy cheesy, Real nigga's move don't you agree?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Lassana7: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Gabkosh: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
This is how real men do. Not all those Sisi that will be disgracing manhood by kneeling to beg a bleeped pussy to come and be his responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by obataokenwa(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
I took my girl to aboki that sells jewelries...acted like I wanted to buy bangle and it resulted to her testing one of the engagement ring...that's how I engaged her there...the ring cost us just 500naira.

11 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by olaolulazio(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Xenry:
That's how we roll. No public drama, no romantic crying, no kneeing down. Just do your thing, if she rejects it then collect your ring and go. wink
Imagine kneeing down to beg a girl who have been fvcked and unfvcked by lots of niggars to accept the ring that I bought with my hard-earned money, damn! It svcks. sad
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by investigator007: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
RighteousI:

That's not all, she will still get fvcked and unfvcked by lots of niggars whilst she is your wife in the house you are paying rent for.
haba bros, that's too far na
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by FBIBOT(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
I love this.... grin this will be my template....

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Pweetyccee(f): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lol igbo man no get time

Biko am single but

I no get strength for relationship again

1 Like

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by What12: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
This one off me
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by abimic(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Me that I've been rehearsing my proposal genre in my head.... Every man to his tent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Discombulator: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
my brother proposed to his girlfriend through me,he was out of town and I suggested she marry the girl,the second day he sent some money for a ring and told me to deliver it to her and tell her to ask her parents for date.they are married with 2 kids peacefully in Europe now.
real men don't overdo shit.

14 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by MOTIONTECH(m): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
He even used a ring sef. Some men overpamper their women.
you for used handcuff abi, make she no say you be hard guy.

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by yimnansunny: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
hmmm okay
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Polynek(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Real men
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
IF SHE IS HAPPY,
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by pwettyme(f): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Chai igbo kwenu.... I actually accompanied my husband to choose my engagement ring sef... No time for drama

4 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by ogoloray(m): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
Be using style to market yourself...

You no go see huzband here o grin
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by tunapawizzy: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
THATS A REAL MAN.....no time for kneeling down drama

1 Like

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
Xenry:

...in public.
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ngwanu is the word for me grin

Proposal is proposal it doesn’t have to be one way or style. tongue Ngwanu tongue

1 Like

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Yankee101: 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
Na boss
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by midnighter1(f): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
tongue grin tongue

1 Like

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Derare(f): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Believe twitter stories at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Cousin9999: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nah. That's not cool. She deserves a do-over.
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by BlessedNuel: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Seen
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
MOTIONTECH:
you for used handcuff abi, make she no say you be hard guy.

No. He doesn't have to use anything. A ring really has no meaning. It's a waste of money.

5 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by JordanMichael(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Xenry:
Hahaha! Mah real niggarr
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by cenaboy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
This proposal sweetooooo. typical Main market Millionaire proposal

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by hardbody: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
horpeyemmi66:
Life can be so simple...some Ladies would have called the man a "shameless" man though.

That word, "Shameless" is one of the key ingredients in a feminist Nigerian lady's vocabulary.

One actually called me shameless a few days ago, by the time she realized i had dumped her silly ass it was too late. I blocked her roundly and she is trying to reach out through mutual friends. The ship has since sailed.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.