Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) (61392 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by begoniaa: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Ok. Now you've started going womanish on me. I'll leave the floor to you. Good luck.

grin grin **you goort the point**. So manly of you to bow (out) for a lady.

RisenPhoenix1:

You're welcome.

...and I finally made it into the hall of list of monickers to be ignored(?). cheesy
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
begoniaa:

[color=dodger blue]grin grin **you goort the point**. So manly of you to bow (out) for a lady.[/color]

You're welcome.
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Oh, were we arguing? I thought I was teaching and you were learning.

Good evening to you too.
Teacher, you were attempting to teach me nonsense with your warped views and dubious half truths. Kole werk

3 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by begoniaa: 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Teacher, you were attempting to teach me nonsense with your warped views and dubious half truths. Kole werk

He said he was teaching you. grin grin Hahahaha. He's very slick (even though nothing), that one.
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
Xenry:
That's how we roll. No public drama, no romantic crying, no kneeing down. Just do your thing, if she rejects it then collect your ring and go. wink
Imagine kneeing down to beg a girl who have been fvcked, unfvcked, refvcked and overfvcked by lots of niggars to accept the ring that I bought with my hard-earned money, damn! It svcks. sad

As per life no get stress abi? I concur! [right][/right] grin
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
begoniaa:

He said he was teaching you. grin grin Hahahaha. He's very slick (even though nothing), that one.
I noticed it but chose to ignore. The dude is deluded.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by thelish(f): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
begoniaa:

Asinnn. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no blame them, sha. Na anonymity wey NL give them be the reason. They can only be the strong man they are not in real life online.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 26, 2021
Ishilove:

Now now. There is no need to get hysterical. I know that some people find opposing views very distressful. When you think it over, I'm sure you'll realise that bended knees and diamond rings are not what build a lasting marriage; nor do they even contribute to its durability in any shape or form. It's the romantic dramas that have been selling warped views and dubious half truths to you all these years.
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Ishilove: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Now now. There is no need to get hysterical. I know that some people find opposing views very distressful. When you think it over, I'm sure you'll realise that bended knees and diamond rings are not what build a lasting marriage; nor do they even contribute to its durability in any shape or form. It's the romantic dramas that have been selling warped views and dubious half truths to you all these years.
You're quite the troll, aren't you? What part of my sedate post suggests I'm on the verge of hysteria? Abi you just want to use words without knowing the meaning?

In response to the latter part of your post, where did I ever opine that diamond rings (which a vast number of you average Nigerian men cannot even afford to start with) and bended knees will build a lasting marriage? I am anti-public proposal, anti-baby shower, anti-nude baby bump display, anti-pre-wedding photos, anti-white wedding and a host of other borrowed foreign rituals. The dubious half truths I am referencing is your statement that women 'beg' their partners to marry them.
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2021
Ishilove:

You're quite the troll, aren't you? What part of my sedate post suggests I'm on the verge of hysteria? Abi you just want to use words without knowing the meaning?

In response to the latter part of your post, where did I ever opine that diamond rings (which a vast number of you average Nigerian men cannot even afford to start with) and bended knees will build a lasting marriage? I am anti-public proposal, anti-baby shower, anti-nude baby bump display, anti-pre-wedding photos, anti-white wedding and a host of other borrowed foreign rituals. The dubious half truths I am referencing to is your statement that women 'beg' their partners to marry them.

Oh, I know the meaning of words. When a woman uses borderline insulting or abusive words with a misguided intent and belief that it will hurt, she is often either on the verge of hysteria or already feeling it.

Whether you like it or not, the high point of a woman's life is marriage and she is always restless until that day comes; so she will beg, hint and manipulate her way towards achieving it. Everyone knows it to be a truth. Denial does not make that fact go away. It only engenders dishonesty in the denier.

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Ishilove: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Oh, I know the meaning of words. When a woman uses borderline insulting or abusive words with a misguided intent and belief that it will hurt, she is often either on the verge of hysteria or already feeling it.
Do you actually believe these things you write? The mind boggles at the consistency of the bullshit in your posts.

Whether you like it or not, the high point of a woman's life is marriage and she is always restless until that day comes; so she will beg, hint and manipulate her way towards achieving it. Everyone knows it to be a truth. Denial does not make that fact go away. It only engenders dishonesty in the denier.
So every married woman begged and manipulated her way into marriage?

I give up. Oya carry your nonsense talk and be going.

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by kkins25(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ishilove:

In response to the latter part of your post, where did I ever opine that diamond rings (which a vast number of you average Nigerian men cannot even afford to start with) and bended knees will build a lasting marriage? I am anti-public proposal, anti-baby shower, anti-nude baby bump display, anti-pre-wedding photos, anti-white wedding and a host of other borrowed foreign rituals. The dubious half truths I am referencing is your statement that women 'beg' their partners to marry them.
Are you Deeper life?
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Ishilove: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
kkins25:

Are you Deeper life?
Nope.
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by cevek11: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
I like...
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by pansophist(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
horpeyemmi66:
Life can be so simple...some Ladies would have called the man a "shameless" man though.

That word, "Shameless" is one of the key ingredients in a feminist Nigerian lady's vocabulary.

Also "classless". For example after breakup, and he went to collect his iPhone, then they say he is without class, and should be ashamed. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.