Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

My Girlfriend Masturbates Becus She Is In A Long Distance Relationship With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Masturbates Becus She Is In A Long Distance Relationship With Me (688 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? / My Girlfriend Masturbates But Doesn't Want To Have Sex Very (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Masturbates Becus She Is In A Long Distance Relationship With Me by drewlious114: 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Bobby shrumda Cassie Tammy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w96iTaNDQJc
My girlfriend always masturbates because she is in a long distance relationship with me. She is schooling in another state. She doesn’t hide anything from me. She told me she learnt to masturbate after one time that I fingered her. So when she was Hot she decided to put her hand inside herself and then she enjoyed it just she did when I was the one doing it. She assured me that no man turns her on except me. We talk on the phone a lot and she gets Hot and wet during our conversations. Immediately she sees me on video call, she’ll start masturbating. This is because we talk dirty, on calls and in chats. Surprisingly, she said once she finishes, she’ll become so sad and mad at herself. She has been crying hard saying that she wants to stop it but she and I don’t know what to do. Please help. I need advice

Bobby shrumda Cassie Tammy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w96iTaNDQJc
Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates Becus She Is In A Long Distance Relationship With Me by InfernoNig: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
Stories
Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates Becus She Is In A Long Distance Relationship With Me by floss(m): 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
I guess we should believe you and your alleged girlfriend's story...

(1) (Reply)

RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. / Please Help Me Get Out Of Simp Hood (alfa Males Only) / My Girlfriend Won't Keep The Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.