Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Please Help Me Get Out Of Simp Hood (alfa Males Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Get Out Of Simp Hood (alfa Males Only) (704 Views)

99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / What Sort Of Simp Is This? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Get Out Of Simp Hood (alfa Males Only) by Takeit2017(m): 7:48am On Apr 11, 2021
I see my self as a nice guy to women not to them only buy every body

Let me tell you a story of my last relationship

I helped her with accommodation
She had nowhere to go
She sha seduce me
I fell Inlove (SIMP)

Before I helped her with accommodation this same gurl nearly lost her life due to illness spent over... Spent over 100k for her wellbeing
Still had no where to stay and also helper her with accommodation

Later found out she was dating another guy .... comfronted her ...she lied that they broke up

Well

Let me cut the story short

We stay together living as couples
I already trusted her ... she made me fell deeply Inlove with her ...

6moths later

She wasn't with me again but living with her friend. Codedly I had a feeling that am gonna get her pregnant if we keep staying together

One faithful sunday this girl called
Me early sunday morning to broke up with me
That I knew that she had a guy that she love the guy.

Wow

Forward to 2 months later
I see her almost everyday and feelings dnt wanna go way after 2 months

RED PILLARS come and show me way
Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of Simp Hood (alfa Males Only) by BluDesk: 7:56am On Apr 11, 2021
Give it time. It's not simping. It may take a year or 2. Don't expect it to just vanish
Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of Simp Hood (alfa Males Only) by MickzyDonald: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2021
You wanna repeat the same mistake if you fall in love with her again, heal up let her go if she's gaining happiness from that guy
Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of Simp Hood (alfa Males Only) by mosdii(m): 8:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Your first step is to know that Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of Simp Hood (alfa Males Only) by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2021
Takeit2017:
I see my self as a nice guy to women not to them only buy every body

Let me tell you a story of my last relationship

I helped her with accommodation
She had nowhere to go
She sha seduce me
I fell Inlove (SIMP)

Before I helped her with accommodation this same gurl nearly lost her life due to illness spent over... Spent over 100k for her wellbeing
Still had no where to stay and also helper her with accommodation

Later found out she was dating another guy .... comfronted her ...she lied that they broke up

Well

Let me cut the story short

We stay together living as couples
I already trusted her ... she made me fell deeply Inlove with her ...

6moths later

She wasn't with me again but living with her friend. Codedly I had a feeling that am gonna get her pregnant if we keep staying together

One faithful fateful sunday this girl called
Me early sunday morning to broke up with me
That I knew that she had a guy that she love the guy.

Wow

Forward to 2 months later
I see her almost everyday and feelings dnt wanna go way after 2 months

RED PILLARS come and show me way
Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of Simp Hood (alfa Males Only) by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Goo and burn two sticks of SK
and gett Good
Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of Simp Hood (alfa Males Only) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
no bro, u can't get away from simping,you were meant to be a Simp. just learn to deal with it bro

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of Simp Hood (alfa Males Only) by Emmadoc: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
SmellySperm:
no bro, u can't get away from simping,you were meant to be a Simp. just learn to deal with it bro
You donminit grin
Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of Simp Hood (alfa Males Only) by NiRfreak(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lol...I doubt if redpill can save you..
My advice is to stop the idea of getting into any relationship or the idea that one babe exist somewhere...after that...Take at least one to 2yrs year to familiarize and digest Redpill philosophy....
Just maybe you can get back your lost manhood

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Out Of Simp Hood (alfa Males Only) by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
you can't handle my advice so it wouldn't be necessary

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Considers A New Law That Will Allow Women Marry More Than One Man / Which Bank Is The Most Annoying / Are You Proud Being An African?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.