Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Nigeria Soldiers Kill Dozen Of Bokoharam In Marte(very Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Soldiers Kill Dozen Of Bokoharam In Marte(very Graphic (6844 Views)

Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video / Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen / Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Kill Dozen Of Bokoharam In Marte(very Graphic by Loveisnotenough: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Wow! Looks like a video game. I really love it when Humans get murdered (The Bad Ones). I wish I killed them all.
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Kill Dozen Of Bokoharam In Marte(very Graphic by Jagabanfromcali: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Loveisnotenough:
Wow! Looks like a video game. I really love it when Humans get murdered (The Bad Ones). I wish I killed them all.
You are a Muslim right and am sure an aboki, oh lord of creation we can’t question u but why ?
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Kill Dozen Of Bokoharam In Marte(very Graphic by Loveisnotenough: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2022
Jagabanfromcali:

You are a Muslim right and am sure an aboki, oh lord of creation we can’t question u but why ?

I'm an Ifa worshipper. Yoruba.
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Kill Dozen Of Bokoharam In Marte(very Graphic by baretalk: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2022
God bless Nigerian army, the protector of the weak and vulnerable in Nigeria. Victory from God alone.
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Kill Dozen Of Bokoharam In Marte(very Graphic by baretalk: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2022
osamz007:
mehn kudos

but I can't sacrifice my life for this country
Don't sound like this, just be grateful to people sacrificing for your freedom and safety.
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Kill Dozen Of Bokoharam In Marte(very Graphic by baretalk: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2022
Good close coordination between the air component and ground troops, with this tactic well perfected, the young ones will be discouraged from becoming terrorists, when the hardened ones die, no one will be there to lead the recruits, take out the commanders, leaders, sponsors, cut off the head. When the young budding terrorists see that they are counting more bodies, he might be deterred from becoming a terrorist, but if it seems easy, everyone will jump into it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Kill Dozen Of Bokoharam In Marte(very Graphic by osamz007: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2022
baretalk:

Don't sound like this, just be grateful to people sacrificing for your freedom and safety.

that's true. thanks
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Kill Dozen Of Bokoharam In Marte(very Graphic by Franzinni: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2022
This called lump sum
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Kill Dozen Of Bokoharam In Marte(very Graphic by crowbar(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bolaji26:
More Graphic Photo

The last frame looks like some grenade 35 was lobed into that gun truck, the killing is usually this messy.
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Kill Dozen Of Bokoharam In Marte(very Graphic by Barrywilly(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Only the Super Tucano can cause this pinpoint accuracy destructions. Boko haram will regret ever facing Nigerian Armed forces
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Kill Dozen Of Bokoharam In Marte(very Graphic by Bolaji26(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
crowbar:

The last frame looks like some grenade 35 was lobed into that gun truck, the killing is usually this messy.

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pyramid Schemes: Quick Way To Make Lots Of Money? / Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) / Father forces his son into sex with mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.