Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly (1337 Views)

They Called Agbani Darego ugly because / They Called Agbani Ugliest Miss World / Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by Ilamina(f): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by Jeon(f): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
both black. but she's beautiful to me.

1 Like

Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by XXXXTENTACION: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. wink
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by Ilamina(f): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
Is it because she didn't go to Montessori

But went too bereton

Since Montessori, the only good school in portharcourt
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
The fvck
Niggarr!!

Because they racist.
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ilamina:
But went too bereton

Weirdo!
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by Crimrburster: 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ilamina:

But went too bereton

you know thix and still went ahead to create the thread, mura si.
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by 1Sharon(f): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Who called her ugly? If she was ugly, how did she win?
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by yimnansunny: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
the girl is beautiful
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
1Sharon:
Winning Goes Beyound D Facial Beauty & Ur Size Of Bum Or Ass. It Includes Ur Intellectual Too. Yes, They Test Ur Brain Too.
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by engrtee(f): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
She is beautifully ugly
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by Dayoebe(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
Because she's Facially not attractive
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by GeneralPula: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
Because white people sometimes can be stupid..
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by 1Sharon(f): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Truvel:
Winning Goes Beyound D Facial Beauty & Ur Size Of Bum Or Ass. It Includes Ur Intellectual Too. Yes, They Test Ur Brain Too.

Ikr but they had to have seen some beauty in her for her to win
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by Nazgul: 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Do you have any video evidence of a White person referring to her as ugly?
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
1Sharon:

Ikr but they had to have seen some beauty in her for her to win
Did U Just Say Some Beauty? Lol. Even Though They Check On Things Like Ur Height, Beauty, Shapes Etc. Dat Some Beauty U Are Talking Abt Includes Ur Intellectual Too. It's Also Like A Kind Of An Interview Too. Ur Response To Their Questions Could Determine Whether U Will Be D Winner Or Not. Note: It's Not All Those Who Av Beautiful Dat Wins, Yes.
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by Ilamina(f): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
1Sharon:

Didnt you see the news last year

She was voted ugliest miss world

They didnt call her ugly, they called her ugliest miss world
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by 1Sharon(f): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ilamina:

Did you the news last years

She was voted ugliest miss world

They didnt call her ugly, they called her ugliest miss world

Oh dear sad..I know she isn't
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by Ilamina(f): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:

Weirdo!

Ghanaians suck
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by Ilamina(f): 4:57am On Feb 25, 2021
Nazgul:
Do you have any video evidence of a White person referring to her as ugly?

It was trending everywhere last year online

They voted her ugliest miss world ever
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by BaeMercy(f): 6:18am On Feb 25, 2021
As at her time the judges there were not racists
So they look at her beauty without being light
Agbani is beautiful
Since then how many black have won miss world?
I don't buy the idea that it's because of her intelligence
She was intelligent but wasn't the most intelligent there
She won because of her beauty, I have met her in person she looks way more better than she is in her pictures
Some whites will always see black as ugly
look at her V face, small nose and cute eyes

Before you quote me, I'm caramel
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by Ilamina(f): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
BaeMercy:
As at her time the judges there were not racists
So they look at her beauty without being light
Agbani is beautiful
Since then how many black have won miss world?
I don't buy the idea that it's because of her intelligence
She was intelligent but wasn't the most intelligent there
She won because of her beauty, I have met her in person she looks way more better than she is in her pictures
Some whites will always see black as ugly
look at her V face, small nose and cute eyes

Before you quote me, I'm caramel

You are so smart

I have always said it most models look more beautiful in real life

Pictures and videos dont do them justice
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by BaeMercy(f): 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ilamina:

You are so smart

I have always said it most models look more beautiful in real life

Pictures and videos dont do them justice
Thanks for the compliment
It was a hard decision for she to be miss world they had to swallow their pride and made her Miss world
Re: Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly by Ilamina(f): 12:12am On Feb 27, 2021
Bereton, shame on you

(1) (Reply)

Can I Marry A Girl Nonchalant With Money / Share Your Simp Story With A Married Woman / Lady Boasts Of Keeping Her Virginity Uptill The Age Of 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.