Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome (6571 Views)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by sacajawea: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
Everywhere on the net, most Nigerian ladies think he is very good looking. There is an Instagram account called Alex Ekkubo wives association. Him and that weird looking, Vain, pussy nigga Ebuka-Agbada, Are considered Handsome. Tired of these Lies FFS!!
Y'all are Either lying, or Nigerian women just have very poor Taste.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by temmienewells(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Come, what's your definition of handsome again? Last time I checked, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Yide10(f): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
It's beyond the look I guess, Alex seems to be humble, he doesn't disrespect or address fans anyhow, he respects his fans to the core.

He tries as much as possible to answer most questions and his sense of humor even to trolls is second to none, he hardly take things personally. I think that's the secret, even guys like him not just girls.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by czarr(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
If they think he is handsome, it means he is handsome, he may not be handsome to you because beauty to an extent is subjective but if women generally consider him handsome then he is handsome.

I don't consider jim iyke a handsome man but if women find him attractive then he is and i am not a woman so.....there are a lot of female celebrities that guys crush on that the average woman don't understand how men find those female celebs attractive.

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Lekute: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
You think we know no say you dey create awareness abi?

Okkkk o, we go follow him for Instagram o.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by donbachi(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
Stop using locally made eyedrop.
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Rickmann: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
sacajawea:
Everywhere on the net, most Nigerian ladies think he is very good looking. There is an Instagram account called Alex Ekkubo wives association. Him and that weird looking, Vain, pussy nigga Ebuka-Agbada, Are considered Handsome. Tired of these Lies FFS!!

What's special about that look?
That's the look of any random guy on the street.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by sacajawea: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
Rickmann:

What's special about that look?
That's the look of any random guy on the street.
Most Nigerian women on Twitter, NL and Instagram don't agree with you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by sacajawea: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lekute:
You think we know no say you dey create awareness abi?

Okkkk o, we go follow him for Instagram o.
Hahaha Alex should come and pay me be that o
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by muller101(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
temmienewells:
Come, what's your definition of handsome again? Last time I checked, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder undecided
No beauty lies in the eyes of the BEERholder.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Iamgrey5(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
He is actually very good looking and very down to earth.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by temmienewells(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
grin grin
muller101:
No beauty lies in the eyes of the BEERholder.
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Benwallt(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
You are tripping abi.
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by sheffyUTD(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Na wa. embarassed

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by sacajawea: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
Benwallt:
You are tripping abi.
How I wish you could See me, wo you sef go Bow
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by paulolee(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
being handsome or beautiful is based on individual perspectives and maybe he gat soo much fan dt thinks the same, am a guy and the worst tin i can argue or talk abt is the cuteness of anoda gee bcoz i aint gay bt av seen better fresher or more soft looking guys than this guy and dt ebuka..
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
sacajawea:

If his wives association say he is handsome, why e dey give you hbp? Go and get your own wives association.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Nizox(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
temmienewells:

Beauty is no longer in the eyes of the beholder it's now in the hands of make-up artists

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Lamba42(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Stop being jealous bikooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Benwallt(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
sacajawea:

How I wish you could See me, wo you sef go Bow
Guy, forget that. I swear to God you nor hans reach me. If na by dat one. Check this out. Let's c yours for confirmation

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Danielfx(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Benwallt:
Guy, forget that. I swear to God you nor hans reach me. If na by dat one. Check this out. Let's c yours for confirmation
Bros y u dey try force your face to fine small ?

Truth be told, you're not handsome and not average as well. As a fact, you are not referrable... It seems you don't know that your face has no shape plus that poverty stricken goitre you are habiting. Do well to eat well and live healthy... Sincerely, your face is shapeless, Ask anybody

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Benwallt(m): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Danielfx:
Bros y u dey try force your face to fine small ?

Truth be told, you're not handsome and not average as well. As a fact, you are not referrable... It seems you don't know that your face has no shape plus that poverty stricken goitre you are habiting. Do well to eat well and live healthy... Sincerely, your face is shapeless, Ask anybody
let's see yours that is full of muscles na. No argument. At least you can c me. Let me c u

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Danielfx(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Benwallt:
let's see yours that is full of muscles na. No argument. At least you can c me. Let me c u
me and my brother
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Benwallt(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Danielfx:
me and my brother
you actually did looked good though don't know which one is you. You guys twins? Keep on balling. I don't have a goitre as you earlier mention though.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Danielfx(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
Benwallt:
you actually did looked good though don't know which one is you. You guys twins? Keep on balling. I don't have a goitre as you earlier mention though.
One love bro

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by rosy1992(f): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
He is handsome. Everyone looks good in a special way.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Benwallt(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Danielfx:
One love bro
It keeps us together. I doff my hat
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by wisest10: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
OP, you have not told us everything oo...wat really happened?
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by TheChameleon: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
There's one picture of Alex picking his teeth...good for a meme.

Can someone post it please? grin
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by HomerTimpson: 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Yide10:
It's beyond the look I guess, Alex seems to be humble, he doesn't disrespect or address fans anyhow, he respects his fans to the core.

He tries as much as possible to answer most questions and his sense of humor even to trolls is second to none, he hardly take things personally. I think that's the secret, even guys gays like him not just girls.
any straigt guy will never like a fellow guy, we love eachother. Thanks cool
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by WoundedLamb: 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
sacajawea:

Lol... Of all his cute pics, it's this one you now brought here? Are you trying to influence opinions? Will that change his actual look? Are your eyes now the new standard?

By the way, why are you even worked up over who's handsome and who isn't?
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by GoldenBeast: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Benwallt:
It keeps us together. I doff my hat
I respect you bro with the way you handle the Cyber bully attempt.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) / I Think I Am A Misogynist. / Indefatigable..(i.d.f.g) we are back again (2017)new members are welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.