Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! (38472 Views)

Victorian Style Furniture Wholesale Trade Suppliers In Uk / Who Knows Her? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples (Photo) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by fati2001(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kriss216:
cry cry
This can't be true.

Victorian is one of girls I admire here.
keep lying to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Thugnificent(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
This is really sad, we were really good friends offline shocked
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by 1Sharon(f): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
Babara1994:

I never sent any pm to you and I never will. That's a bloody false accusation! Keep off, silly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Babara1994(m): 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
1Sharon:

Photoshop
Liar

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by 1Sharon(f): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
Babara1994:

Photoshop
Liar

Loool

1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Babara1994(m): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
1Sharon:

Loool
undecided
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by fati2001(m): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mandela27:
no one wished her long life on her last birthday could it also be the reason for her demise?

Abeg on my birthday make una wish me long life o

I gonna wish you happy deathday on ur birthday or death.mark my words and be aware now!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by 1Sharon(f): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
Babara1994:

undecided

You've got egg on your face
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by BigBellyBurst(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
fati2001
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by fati2001(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mandela27:
no one wished her long life on her last birthday could it also be the reason for her demise?

Abeg on my birthday make una wish me long life o

second screenshot was about chii.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Queenslander(f): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
Babara1994:

Photoshop
Liar
lool, busted, Photoshop indeed!!

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by 1Sharon(f): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Babara1994:

Photoshop
Liar

I see you're a troll
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ishilove: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
You know my matter nah....

Knackings Institute. wink
You no well o cheesy
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by fati2001(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Babara1994:
undecided
talk again.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by nuelyoyo(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

For emphasis, boy.
There are more than one reasons why quotation marks can be used, you should have just given this answer you just gave now earlier, instead of responding as if my question is out of place. You are very unstable.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Sixfeetbelle: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
SWEETEIGHTEEN:
Sixfeetbelle grin

Why are you tagging me up and down?

My stance on trolling is clear: if you ain't using the person's personal stories of struggles, anything goes.

I get called olosho just for disagreeing on a topic with someone and it doesn't bother me. In fact, you can use whatever names you will in trolling me, but don't go through my diary/what I told you or someone in confidence and use it to troll me.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Humanoid01(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ishilove:

Mind your business and fvck off forever, dude.
You are not obligated to respond to my messages. You have the option to ignore. However you choose to see it, that's your problem. Work on yourself madam.

5 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Kriss216: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
fati2001:

keep lying to yourself.
I don't lie.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Babara1994(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
1Sharon:

You've got egg on your face
I don't like the accusations you're leveling on me. Be warned.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
nuelyoyo:
There are more than one reasons why quotation marks can be used, you should have just given this answer you just gave now earlier, instead of responding as if my question is out of place. You are very unstable.

grin grin
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Mandela27: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
fati2001:

second screenshot was about chii.
Ugly girl whatever u say doesn't count

I can only disvirgin u and I think ur hymen is the only thing I can take serious..maybe 5mins
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Why are you tagging me up and down?

My stance on trolling is clear: if you ain't using the person's personal stories of struggles, anything goes.

I get called olosho just for disagreeing on a topic with someone and it doesn't bother me. In fact, you can use whatever names you will in trolling me, but don't go through my diary/what I told you or someone in confidence and use it to troll me.

The quote below is a stance of your's as well which is very simple and clear.

Sixfeetbelle:

If she used your personal stories to troll you, then you are justified in doing same to her. Someone who doesn't respect boundaries should get what's coming to them.

Your stance with respect to chiii as the 'she' in this context raises a or some questions.

Was it that chiii had personal stories of those tolling her in hand but refused throwing it against her trollers as a retaliation after being trolled with her own personal stories because she didn't want to cross that boundary as well?

But obviously chiii didn't have what to throw back, if she had twice as much would she have hesitated and turned?

It would have been justifiable if that is the case. Meaning chiii had what to throw but respected that suppose boundary, proving her self a better person.

But that is not the case.

Sixfeetbelle as regards Ishilove and her multiple curses I suppose your stance is ": if you ain't using the person's personal stories of struggles, anything goes. "

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by damtan(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
This thread should just be closed

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Sixfeetbelle: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
SWEETEIGHTEEN:

The quote below is a stance of your's as well which is very simple and clear.

Your stance with respect to chiii as the 'she' in this context raises a or some questions.

Was it that chiii had personal stories of those tolling her in hand but refused throwing it against her trollers as a retaliation after being trolled with her own personal stories because she didn't want to cross that boundary as well?

But obviously chiii didn't have what to throw back, if she had twice as much would she have hesitated and turned?

It would have been justifiable if that is the case. Meaning chiii had what to throw but respected that suppose boundary, proving her self a better person.

But that is not the case.

How does it raise questions?

The guy I quoted, with respect to Chii, implied she doesn't respect boundaries when she trolls people and that I shouldn't defend her only after viewing it from one angle. That's why my response was that. If she went below the belt, you go below the belt, too.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Sixfeetbelle: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Humanoid01:

I don't care who's right or wrong here but that guy was right about you being vile. Those curses are extreme. I don't know if you are a Christian, but if you claim to be, then you have some personal examination to do. I also believe that your curses will not stand because he did nothing to warrant it. If you have a spiritual gift, good for you but don't use it to frighten people. That's an abuse of authority!

Go and read their exchange from the first comment and stop being bias. He straight out called her a witch, and implied she killed Victoria, for making a comment and you expect her not to retaliate?

Let me accuse you of having a hand in Victoria's death and we'll see how you'll react.

3 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Sixfeetbelle: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
mrblessed:
Does this forum have moderators? How come people who are adept at spewing curses are not punished? Anyone who for whatever reason decides to hurl expletives at another is not supposed to maintain their membership. The function of a moderator goes beyond being a canon fodder who sheepishly executes, superintendents petty fights that are routinely embarked on to massage fragile egos.

I want to believe that those who lay curses on others must have used this supernormal power to solve their problems and that of their family members. They should not forget to appropriate this power towards solving everyday societal problems.

Everyday Mosdi comes online and trolls all Nigerian women. Everyday, his cohorts, unprovoked, give ladies unprintable names and yet you guys barely raise an eyebrow. In fact, you support these people hurling expletives at the female folk with likes and shares. But now you're receiving a measure of what you dish out, you're crying wolf.

Newsflash: The mods that overlook Mosdi misdemeanors daily will overlook this one too.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

How does it raise questions?

The guy I quoted, with respect to Chii, implied she doesn't respect boundaries when she trolls people and that I shouldn't defend her only after viewing it from one angle. That's why my response was that. If she went below the belt, you go below the belt, too.

Boundary is a vague concept, even if we choose to apply your legalisation of ,olosho as being within the boundaries to you. Will it apply as so to someone else whose struggle in life is the olosho business? Have you ever tried calling a prostitute a prostitute in her face before. I beg you go and try it with a olosho that's when you know that you have crossed the line.

Hence boundary is a vague concept, you might have crossed another person's boundary without knowing.

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by fati2001(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mandela27:

I can only disvirgin u and I think ur hymen is the only thing I can take serious..maybe 5mins

bastard between you and I who's fugly..

be looking like dark buffalo .with ur flat forehead like garri fry pan.

lunatic.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by fati2001(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mandela27:

come back when you have a better quote ..

oduduwa.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by nurain150(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
pafestula:
She is my very good friend, I just hope this is not true!

Modified:- The death news of the pretty lady is true, she slumped and was rushed but didn't make it to the hospital.
Damn
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Sixfeetbelle: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
SWEETEIGHTEEN:

Boundary is a vague concept, even if we choose to apply your legalisation of ,olosho as being within the boundaries to you. Will it apply as so to someone else whose struggle in life is the olosho business? Have you ever tried calling a prostitute a prostitute in her face before. I beg you go and try it with a olosho that's when you know that you have crossed the line.

Hence boundary is a vague concept, you might have crossed another person's boundary without knowing.

I can agree that boundary is a vague concept on the basis of people having different markers, but I still maintain there are extents we shouldn't go and that's that.

Crossing someone's boundary only happens when I know stuff about them and still use it for my own trolling campaign. However, if I say something (without knowing that stuff is applicable to them), then it is agreeable under the trolling rules or whatever banter we do here is called. I can only learn to refrain from using such words for such people only after knowing.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Go and read their exchange from the first comment and stop being bias. He straight out called her a witch, and implied she killed Victoria, for making a comment and you expect her not to retaliate?

Let me accuse you of having a hand in Victoria's death and we'll see how you'll react.

It means he must have crossed her boundary. You can see what am talking about? Does it mean Ishilove is a witch and that was why she reacted that way? Or that she has a hand in vic's death as implied?
Her reaction with such multiple curses is not a reaction to an abuse of her personal struggles but her person even though it may not be her personality.

Hence, words is a strong matter.

Sixfeetbelle my own struggle is how to leave nairaland. There is a kind of addiction here. Every time I deactivate. I find myself coming back. I want to get out for real.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra / Mad Man Buys And Reads Newspaper Daily In Uyo (photos) / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.