Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! - Nairaland / General (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! (38364 Views)

Victorian Style Furniture Wholesale Trade Suppliers In Uk / Who Knows Her? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples (Photo) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Jeon(f): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nonexistent:
More like frustrated and depressed people. A lot of nairalanders are just looking for who to blame their depressions and frustrations on. God forbid that someone like me respond to this their calling.

e.g you!

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by mariahAngel(f): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Let her continue, I'm enjoying every bit of it, infact I'm eating popcorn right now while laughing at her blantant stupidity.

Keep piling it for yourself!

I'll just relax and let life reward of as you deserve.
And if those backing you up don't stay out of it, they'll suffer the same fate as you.

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Painment! cheesycheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Sixfeetbelle: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Samcent:

For a believer, nothing justifies such bile. I never expected such from Ishilove, whom I believe is my kins woman. Please to all, enough of the venom. There's already much hate in the world!
Peace!

As a believer, Sam, when the evil spirits and demons rear their heads at you, you don't fold your hands and say 'God bless you', you rebuke them. Prayerfully and authoritatively, of course.

When the spirit of death and destruction comes for you, you rebuke it.

Shalom, Bro Sam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
mariahAngel:

Jason, that evil soul provoked my spirit for no reason, and will suffer the consequences!
I will call munzy for you oh... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by fati2001(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Jeon:

e.g you!

ignore the hypocrite.. he's so popular on this forum with the help of bitterness, depression, frustration and all the emotional breakdown...he and his Cos attacking any moniker.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by mariahAngel(f): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
JidennaJason:
I will call munzy for you oh... cheesy

Please don't. grin

Oya I'll stop.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
mariahAngel:

Please don't. grin
Oya I'll stop.
Thanks....
Maybe I will show you my culinary skills at the other side.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
Finally the loser have given up, me that I brought enough popcorn to eat and watch how you will display your abundant Foolishness, Lolz.. next time don't cross my lane, or you will be swallowed completely. cheesycheesy

this is a warning to you and others that stay in my lane, I guess you still haven't overcome how I dealt with you the last time, you think you are the only one with bad mouth? I get bad mouth ×100 pass you. perhaps, your wound will heal with time, just note that I'm not someone you can mess with and go Scott free, I'm outta here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Humanoid01(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I'd say the same of you. You're playing the gender card by intrinsically trying to paint only the lady black, forgetting the guy who threw stones first.

He did not just judge her wrongly, he did way more than that.
a) He called her a witch.
b) He implied she had the power to kill people
c) He wished she had died inplace of the dead lady
d) Any other atrocities he may have said/implied

Call a spade a spade and stop trying to make light of his crime. He went over and beyond and totally deserved everything he got.

I stick up for the wrongfully accused. That's what I'm here for. If a person feels slighted by the actions of another, I'm in support of equal treatment. You know what says a lot about you? Sticking up for a man who wishes death on another.

Piece of advice: if you have unresolved issues with Ishi, I suggest you find a way to broker peace with her and stop all this unnecessary back and forth with me over a person who's case has been handled. Seriously, me being against her won't reverse the curse already placed on him cheesy

Have a good week
My failure to initially reprimand him for his error does not in any way depict a gender-related favouritism. That's a sign of narrow-mindedness. Your mind has been hardwired to think that there's always a case for a gender argument whenever two or more parties of different genders are involved.

The fact that you keep playing the gender card only reveals that you're standing in her defense because she's female, not because she was wrongly accused.

Again, I firmly condemn his judgement, but what he did cannot be compared to her own offense. More evil does not justify evil. You are the one sticking up for evil, not me. As far as I'm concerned, I don't support either of them but that lady obviously has a problem with her heart, I can say the same about you. You both need to work on yourselves.

I don't have any personal issues with her, but her overreaction caught my attention. It was way out of proportion and she deserves whatever reaction she's getting for that. Again, work on yourself.

Do have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Humanoid01(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

As a believer, Sam, when the evil spirits and demons rear their heads at you, you don't fold your hands and say 'God bless you', you rebuke them. Prayerfully and authoritatively, of course.

Shalom, Bro Sam
Actually, you should do just that. Say "God bless you"

But I say unto you , Love your enemies , bless
them that curse you , do good to them that hate
you , and pray for them that despitefully use you ;
that ye may be the children of your Father which
is in heaven." - Matthew 5:44.

If you do to them exactly or worse than what they do to you, then you're either not different from or worse than them. Period!

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by mariahAngel(f): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
JidennaJason:
Thanks....

Maybe I will show you my culinary skills at the other side.
cheesy

I'd rather you show that killer broke dude how to be a better person... I'd really appreciate that.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by mariahAngel(f): 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Finally the loser have given up, me that I brought enough popcorn to eat and watch how you will display your abundant Foolishness, Lolz.. next time don't cross my lane, or you will be swallowed completely. cheesycheesy

I don't know about any loser...well, unless you sha...but, you should prostate before Jason and thank him for interceding on your behalf.
He's the kind of man you should emulate.

Cross your path? Dude, you crossed mine remember? Or what? you suddenly developed amnesia?

You're already swallowed up in misery and frustration!

this is a warning to you and others that stay in my lane, I guess you still haven't overcome how I dealt with you the last time, you think you are the only one with bad mouth? I get bad mouth ×100 pass you. perhaps, your wound will heal with time, just note that I'm not someone you can mess with and go Scott free, I'm outta here.

Warning? You attack others and dare to accuse others of entering "your lane"? You evil being!

You dealt with me? Can you even dare? You can only choose to provoke me and suffer the consequences that's all.
You don't have what it takes to "deal with me"
What you can do rather is to deal with your issues!
Heck! You don't even dare quote me....just typing stuffs behind my back like the miserable coward that you've always been.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Painment! cheesycheesycheesy
mtcheww attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Sarsaproko: 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Shalom, Bro Sam

And still end up dying when your time comes right?
You religious people sef...
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
I'm not gonna give an online nonentity my attention, I'm not going to give this green snake the attention she doesn't deserve, I don't want this nobody to drag me into her dirty mud, when I have your time I will give you until you choke, that I promise you. cheesycheesycheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Sixfeetbelle: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Sarsaproko:

And still end up dying when your time comes right?
You religious people sef...

What do we say to the god of death? wink
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Sarsaproko: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

What do we say to the god of death? wink

Game of thrones season 1.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Vaiki(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

I don't care who's right or wrong here but that guy was right about you being vile. Those curses are extreme. I don't know if you are a Christian, but if you claim to be, then you have some personal examination to do. I also believe that your curses will not stand because he did nothing to warrant it. If you have a spiritual gift, good for you but don't use it to frighten people. That's an abuse of authority!
Thank you!!
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
cry it's as if thes people turned this place to a Battle ground
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
~
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Arabiandude: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
rawpadgin:
King, na you be Arabiandude? Where you enter since my guy? shocked
Na me before oh,
I just they my brother
How things na?
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by rawpadgin(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Arabiandude:

Na me before oh,
I just they my brother
How things na?
Normal normal, Big big
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Homeboiy: 1:39am On Mar 28, 2021
Arabiandude:

Na me before oh,
I just they my brother
How things na?

The way you take disappear no good o
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by GrandFinale2021(m): 2:34am On Mar 29, 2021
mariahAngel:
Rubbish. why you con delete am?
single sense you no get

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 29, 2021
Rest easy vic
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by LLSAINT(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
Please what is the update on Victorian's funeral? cry
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
LLSAINT:
Please what is the update on Victorian's funeral? cry
cc kindredspirit
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by psyco: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
fati2001:

Holy Ghost fire..
bye bye vulture.
yeah, run along so that you can catch up with ur prey's
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound / Recipe For A Love Potion? / Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.