Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed (11785 Views)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku Won’t Apologise For ‘yoruba, Igbo President’ Comment / South-East Governors Won’t Apologise To IPOB – Umahi / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by BlackBaron: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2021
Ethnic profiling should be condemned.

However I hope he's taking steps to forestall the wave of banditry terrorism sweeping the North. Climate change causing pastoralist displacement down South is the reason for the heightened level of clashes.

At the same time, the Core North should rethink their stance on education. They are going to be a MAJOR calamity for this country if an increasingly literate South has to absorb their inadequacies.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by wink2015(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2021
BALA MOHAMMED has excreted on the floor of the mosque.

He is ashamed to apologise for his wrongs.
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by cardoctor(m): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2021
Even if u don't, what difference is there?
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by emmyrate1(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2021
tsephanyah:
What will you apologise for shocked in the first place. The rest of us are acting civil to them because of the Oil, it will dry out soon. We will go back to been barbaren with them. In those days, before the white man introduce this chaos, We where peaceful farmers. After they came and took over the south and imposed indirect rule in the North. they told our fore fathers there's wealth in this new project we accepted and almost deserted farming. Now some people will come and tell us the Oil is theirs we have no say in it, what a joke. They agreed to one Nigeria and we oppose it in the first place, our people stoned Sardauna because they don't want to associate with you guys. They where convince and force to join so let take what we can before the rollercoaster stops
no matter how educated an aboki is, their is this tendency of illiterate in everything he does
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by rollandben(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2021
Oga, your apology helps nobody, you better let perish with you! you bunch of Nonentity
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by rollandben(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2021
Every are spitting on you...your apology is a waste.
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by Gireiboy(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2021
okeyumez:
See who is talking. IF not politics who knows this one
Who knows your father?
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by Tzar(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2021
Bloody murderous AK47 carrying Fulani supporter.
God wil lpunish the current and unborn generation of those who forced this parasitic North on the rest of Nigeria!
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by Gireiboy(m): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2021
emmyrate1:
no matter how educated an aboki is, their is this tendency of illiterate in everything he does
Define illiteracy! this is becoming stale you son of a LovePeddler, nonentities trying to be relevant, educated illiterate.
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by Gireiboy(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2021
rollandben:
Oga, your apology helps nobody, you better let perish with you! you bunch of Nonentity
Hm!!! a governor of a state a nonentity, ha! you guys would not seize to amaze me. I'm absolutely sure there has never been a councillor in your entire God-forsaking lineage.
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by Bquinssolution: 8:46am On Feb 25, 2021
Recharge your DStv/Gotv and watch all premiership live action this Sunday ,and many other live matches. Also recharge your STARTIMES, PHCN, and all other services... with just a cllick away

Click on the link below to recharge your decoders https://bquinssolution.com/online-payments and enjoy a smooth payment experience
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2021
tsephanyah:
You are an IDIOT
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by Deepthoughts: 9:59am On Feb 25, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.guardian.ng/News/I-wont-apologise-for-opposing-Fulani-profiling-says-Mohammed

The way the fulanis n their supporters go about their argument regarding the killer herdsmen issue makes one to wonder if the fulanis are truly pursing free n peaceful Enterprise or a clandestine agenda, nobody is denying the fulanis their citizenship status but it's unacceptable for the right of any citizen to become a threat to the life of another citizen,you can do your business somewhere while the whole country becomes your market,you can't n shouldn't insist that the everywhere must be a free business area for you for Free, there's no one who's not facing risks or making sacrifices,what I even expect the fulanis to be saying is"ok we accept that open grazing is no longer feasible,but we don't have the means to buy the vast land required for ranching so the federal government/ states should find ways of establishing ranches/grazing reserves while we use them for fees just as government build markets"this wouldbe a win win for everyone but the fulanis appear to be pursing a different agenda completely.
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by Boyooosa(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

The first time I will salute somebody here while he said negative things about Fulani

You're a wisest here maybe

You're reasoning smartly not bla,bla,bla

yes there are criminals amongst us,but not all Fulani are criminals, like Niger Delta militias

But we need justice like anybody

Well, if genuinely, I'm responding to a Fulani man, then, I'm reaffirming my mindsets that not all Fulanis are bad and you have just proven that with this comment.

The challenge is, your people's demand is complicated vis-a-vis culture, tradition and personal business.

You can't mix modern day business with tradition/culture, this is 21st century. Even the gods have made amendment in their request from their believers. Modern religions too, have upgraded in their 'praises and worships'.
Change is the most constant commodity, you guys will need to first change the mindset of:
1. All Nigeria's land belongs to you. if you have people close to you, kindly educate them PLS, (do Nigeria that first favour) that all Nigeria's land belongs to every Nigerian and the government coordinates the use as the constitution provisions.
2. That the herdsmen are fulfilling tradition or culture by moving cattles from one place to the other without boundary nor limitation. This won't work! Not in nigeria, not in any sane society.

The reason for this is, you can't in the name of tradition/culture offend a fellow citizen in the process of doing your personal business, Khaleepha, let us reason straight. And even crash someone else's source of livelihood in the name of 'cows are free to roam everywhere and eat anything', boss or bosslady, it is wrong. Please, help me to tell your people

Finally, the misconception has degenerated into full grown violence and criminality heading for war; to honour your request of 'but we need justice like anybody' I quoted you...in fairness to Nigeria, Nigerians and the government, WHAT IS THE JUSTICE YOU GUYS WANT?

May be we can start from there pls
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by Gyong(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2021
post=99398465:
To end the first page of this thread,
We say........

Peace is all we want in our nation.

Oh Yeah.
So shall it be Insha Allah.... in Jesus name.

Bros! U never condemned nor speak against any societal ill if APC members are involved instead u sheepishly walk away from the topics foolishly portraying yourself as dirty patriot. You be asslicking scam bro. You want peace? Is the stupid governor preaching peace? If you got no meaningful contributions, walk away, no be by force to comment. Grow sense man cos na this same man go organize his foot soldiers to scatter your Darling Benue state, no forget say den get wuna mumu button cos even your governor don dey fear for his life.
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by okadoo: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2021
He’s a known terrorist
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by alasane: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2021
then kwantiniyu
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by Tonytonex(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2021
na dem.
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by elisho: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

I am ready for this debate....if you won't flee
where is the president wife and why are they always saying the presidency
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by Tundex911: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Aye gbogbo yin la baje.....

Eyin oloriburuku won won yii
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by MHOOZEES(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
Beef can be imported but life cannot be replaced
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by EagleNest(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
To the extent that you turned yourself as spokesperson of the Bandits. Are you the only Fulani Governor?
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by babestella: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
tsephanyah:
What will you apologise for shocked in the first place. The rest of us are acting civil to them because of the Oil, it will dry out soon. We will go back to been barbaren with them. In those days, before the white man introduce this chaos, We where peaceful farmers. After they came and took over the south and imposed indirect rule in the North. they told our fore fathers there's wealth in this new project we accepted and almost deserted farming. Now some people will come and tell us the Oil is theirs we have no say in it, what a joke. They agreed to one Nigeria and we oppose it in the first place, our people stoned Sardauna because they don't want to associate with you guys. They where convince and force to join so let take what we can before the rollercoaster stops

Sorry, the oil is not drying up soon, you better wake up. BTW, by the time it finally dries up, your region would be 10x worse than what you have right now.
Re: I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2021
elisho:
where is the president wife and why are they always saying the presidency

She is Dubai to by for him a foreign rice

you know he is old,and his teeth start falling,how can he eat stony rice? lol

But seriously, Buhari at this age does need any wife around. And Aisha was,since before she became first lady, a business woman.

So talking about presidency instead of president is simple. Garba Shehu,the spokesman of the president is younger than the president, and so Baba allows him to speak to public for him

Age is catching.

Logically, clown can't rule. Buhari is alive but too old.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Members Are Under Increasing Attacks Of APC Thugs, PDP Raises Alarm(photos) / "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC / We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.