Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man (1435 Views)

+18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Should I Hit On This Married Lady / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by OluwaLina1(f): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2021
Hello nairalanders!
This gonna be a long post.
During the lockdown I got a job as a POS agent and there was this man that do come to do transactions almost everyday.Around last year September this man started disturbing me that he wants to marry me (he's 38yrs old and I am just in my early 20s)which I declined that am not ready for marriage.He do call everytime and sometimes I do reject his his calls.
On a faithful day my friend came to pay me a visit and she took my phone to view my WhatsApp status,she saw the man status(the man uploaded two of his pictures)and she said the man is their assistant pastor in church and even he's married with two kids after I explained how the man is disturbing for marriage.3days after my friend sent the pictures of the man and his family together.I didn't tell the man that I knw that is married I just told him to give me time to think about his proposal.Now that am back to school he sent me a msg that he wants to come and pay a visit in school and he will lodge in a hotel and we gonna stay together for a week before he will go back.so my plans are:::. Plan A---i will tell him to come then invite the wife to the hotel
Plan B--call the wife and tell him to warn her husband......so,what plan should i go for?
Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2021
plan c send him his family picture

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by Chummynoni(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2021
Plan D. Invite all his church members too to the hotel for crusade

8 Likes

Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by chinchonglee(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2021
F*ck him and collect money!
That's what u girls do these days.

1 Like

Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by longetivity(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Plan E report him to bubu

1 Like

Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by extol1(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2021
plan F invites his village people

1 Like

Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by osuofia2(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2021
Plan G, You should invite his wife to the hotel but but make sure the man is already on his boxer then the wife will show up

1 Like

Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by richmond500: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
plan H, do nothing and just send his chat ti his wife, inform her u are about to meet him in an hotel and she should come in after he has his pants down, but don't forget to collect money for transport

1 Like

Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by Fuckyoumod: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
Plan I just forget about marriage.

1 Like

Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Plan I
Call him and ask how is wife and children are doing
Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by yimnansunny: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
plan J ??
Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
for crying out loud the foolish man is even a pastor... wahala for who still be blind religious bigot

1 Like

Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by gfon(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
Better don't attract drama to your life,just send him his family picture and block his number.all those plans na just stress and waste of time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
Go ahead with Plan A.
Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Plan K: Hakuna Matata.

I didn't know what to comment grin
Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by sunshineV(f): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
ILovebigyansh:
Plan K: Hakuna Matata.
I didn't know what to comment grin
u be fooool walai grin
Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by Nato008(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
eh, come and update us on the plan u who....for future cases
Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by Drsnives(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Don't be decived guys, the op's mind is already made up...she just want to entertain herself with una comments
Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by Deserea: 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
made-up story. undecided
Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by Nonyeadamu: 12:18am On Mar 07, 2021
babe don't do that. you never can tell what your destiny is? you might be destined to be a second wife.
Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by Nato008(m): 7:06am On Mar 07, 2021
Nonyeadamu:
babe don't do that. you never can tell what your destiny is? you might be destined to be a second wife.
destiny ko.....u no get chill oh
Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by Charlexart: 11:02am On Mar 07, 2021
Plan L: Hide a camera somewhere that will capture the man when he is on the move...Hope you know what I mean abi?

Then send the clip to his Church for further viewing. I believe they know what to do. Cheers.
Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by Kobicove(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2021
Plan C grin
Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by hollah123: 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
OluwaLina1:
Hello nairalanders!
This gonna be a long post.
During the lockdown I got a job as a POS agent and there was this man that do come to do transactions almost everyday.Around last year September this man started disturbing me that he wants to marry me (he's 38yrs old and I am just in my early 20s)which I declined that am not ready for marriage.He do call everytime and sometimes I do reject his his calls.
On a faithful day my friend came to pay me a visit and she took my phone to view my WhatsApp status,she saw the man status(the man uploaded two of his pictures)and she said the man is their assistant pastor in church and even he's married with two kids after I explained how the man is disturbing for marriage.3days after my friend sent the pictures of the man and his family together.I didn't tell the man that I knw that is married I just told him to give me time to think about his proposal.Now that am back to school he sent me a msg that he wants to come and pay a visit in school and he will lodge in a hotel and we gonna stay together for a week before he will go back.so my plans are:::. Plan A---i will tell him to come then invite the wife to the hotel
Plan B--call the wife and tell him to warn her husband......so,what plan should i go for?
u people just keep proving u have fish brain everyday,y don't u send d family pics to him n tell him to forget about u?
e b like say u self get interest cos if u aren't interested NO is the easiest word to say
Re: Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man by blinking001(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
Chummynoni:
Plan D. Invite all his church members too to the hotel for crusade

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should NEVER Kiss Another Man's Girl In The MOUTH!! / Transgender Man Who Gave Birth To 2 Kids Narrates Traumatic Pregnancy Experience / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.