Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

What Made You Resign From A Job? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Made You Resign From A Job? (21105 Views)

Why Do Narcissist Get Angry When You Decide To Resign From Their Company / Should I Resign From This Job? Pls Help Me / Can A Soldier Resign From The Force? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Resign From A Job? by DAVE5(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
thatthickgurl:

My mental health is at stake if I continue this job

Well, as for me, anything you don’t enjoy doing, then you really don’t have to break your back doing it especially since you said your mental health is at stake

Me sef wen my job became strenuous, I quit go dey sleep for my house, but don’t follow my path ohh, my business is paying me quite well

1 Like

Re: What Made You Resign From A Job? by Zammy123(m): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
dosage150:

Have you made enough savings ?
how long have you worked?
what next after resignation?

I've finally resigned, I can't deal with a toxic person for long

Been working close to 3 months but it seems like its 6 months already

What's next? I just pray i get a better offer from where I've sent CV.

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Resign From A Job? by Preciousify(f): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2021
Zammy123:

I've finally resigned, I can't deal with a toxic person for long
been working close to 3 months but it seems like its 6 months already
what's next? I just pray i get a better offer from where I've sent CV.
I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Resign From A Job? by freesoul12: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
One of the reasons why i hate job. Most Nigerian employers do capitalize on using their workers and that's why i do advice friends and family to always try to possess good problem solving skills so they won't depend on anybody. I believe digital skills is one of the best route for such journey.
Advice to anyone who hasn't gotten any offer after resigning from their place of work. Look for good digital skills, u can search online and watch YouTube videos to understand more. Look for mentors that are already doing well in dat field.

Go to Udemy... buy courses u can learn and monetize within few months.

Don't let d lack of capital weigh u down. There are services u can render just by having data on your phone .
I do outsource some of my amazon books to some writers and i discovered those guys are not into amazon themselves but writing books for people is part of their hustles .

Some do help people search for leads for their biz and others. So don't just stay idle.
I can guide u for free and give u some sites to read tips from.. only if u have passion. watsap 08062402552

But if ure job type.. please make sure u try to have a kind of connection with people and always reassess ur c.v.. If u can afford professional courses that will help ur career..pls do it.

Last last... keep adding value to urself

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Resign From A Job? by dosage150(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Zammy123:

I've finally resigned, I can't deal with a toxic person for long been working close to 3 months but it seems like its 6 months already what's next? I just pray i get a better offer from where I've sent CV.
Its well the best is yet to come bro you success isn't dependent on anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Resign From A Job? by AnI77: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
armylord:
senior man, do me give away grin
Send me a private email. I can show you how to fish instead of just giving you a few pieces of fish.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Resign From A Job? by veraiyke(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
dosage150:

You should have waited patiently and get that salary
that should be your last sacrifice

I knew this is my last month in the company and I waited for my salary till 14th Feb

nobody fit chop my sweat
I could but the whole scenario wasn't pleasant. If they wish to pay they have my account detail

1 Like

Re: What Made You Resign From A Job? by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 01, 2021
AnI77:

Send me a private email. I can show you how to fish instead of just giving you a few pieces of fish.
okay bro, thank you. Just sent a pm
Re: What Made You Resign From A Job? by Mozino007(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
sunnymighty:

Can you manage a bakery in Lagos?
Yes sir I can do dat,ur location pls!

1 Like

Re: What Made You Resign From A Job? by Zammy123(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Preciousify:
I wish you all the best.

I appreciate you chief

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Resign From A Job? by yusufdayo1: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
I worked in a mushroom school collecting 13k for 2years, suddenly the salary wasn't regular again. I just resigned jeje at the end of last term.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can An Art Student With D7 In Maths Be Admitted Into Any Nigerian Uni/poly Etc. / Government Work Is Not Worth It After All / Sterling Graduate Trainee 2022 - Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.