Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

If You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Doing Yy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Doing Yy (1075 Views)

Photo: Look At What This Child Is Doing (18+) / See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy / It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Doing Yy by mrofficial(m): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2007
If you find out that your spouse does Yahoo Yahoo (YY) what will you do?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Doing Yy by myssfyne(f): 1:16am On Jul 06, 2007
It wud be nice,atleast he will take me to paris,carribean inland and other nice places.buy me so many things.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Doing Yy by Free(f): 2:33am On Jul 06, 2007
what in da world is Yahoo Yahoo
Re: If You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Doing Yy by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2007
@topic
i would dump him if he were my bf. am not interested in anyone ripping people off their money. what of if one day, something bad comes up, i might be included in the shit. nope don't want that.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Doing Yy by kilasos(f): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2007
you would have an idea b4 marrying him that he will do that or is already a yahoo boy,or you were just blinded by the material things  he provided during the courtship.
if i find out i will be disappointed but i am not sure what my reaction will be.
if we married,i would only consider if he promised to stop it.
if we are not maried i will keep my distance and let him know i am not comfortable with STOLEN MONEY
Re: If You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Doing Yy by sillyboy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2007
I will encourage her by buying her so many computers or whatever she needs to work with. But she must stop bearing my precious surname if we are married (I wouldn't want my name entwined with all that if she get caught). As long as she doesn't get herself caught, I'll stick with her. But if caught, I no sabi am before ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Doing Yy by pureminded: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2009
myssfyne:

It wud be nice,atleast he will take me to paris,carribean inland and other nice places.buy me so many things.
Washere cool
Re: If You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Doing Yy by patwhizkid(f): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2009
sillyboy:

I will encourage her by buying her so many computers or whatever she needs to work with. But she must stop bearing my precious surname if we are married (I wouldn't want my name entwined with all that if she get caught). As long as she doesn't get herself caught, I'll stick with her. But if caught, I no sabi am before ooo shocked

shocked
Re: If You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Doing Yy by Lovechoco: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2009
Easy for u 2 say.you know the right thing to do.the money is the devil, picture spendin 5k per day on just credit.5 on food and the remainin 40 well you have no idea how you spent that, how can you leave that lol
Re: If You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Doing Yy by lildainty(f): 3:14am On Apr 17, 2009
@poster se 4 dys naija?dunno wat 2 say oooooooooo bt sincerly. . . i won't b happy . . . . cool cool cool
Re: If You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Doing Yy by labolabo: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2010
I'll collect enough money from her to bail her out when she gets in trouble.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Doing Yy by googles: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2010
i ll help him make his phone calls to all the magas cheesy

(1) (Reply)

She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks / Ladies: New Way To Approve A Man / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.