Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him (92630 Views)

Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal / Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Anneka101(f): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
sad
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Cpossibility(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
Wonders shall never end
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Collins4u1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Closing down anything that will bring about her memory.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Germandude30: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Vielleicht dies nachricht ist nicht stimmt.how can a man demolish a house because his girlfriend broke up with her.the kind of news I read about Nigeria are damn bizarre.
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by 001spice: 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
CuriousMynd:
Some people have enough money to tear down beautiful homes for the most bizarre reasons - a businessman is allegedly one of them, Igbere TV reports.

A young man identified with the Twitter handle @THAB4NG recently claimed that a businessman hired an excavator to demolish a beautiful home he built for his woman.

Sharing the video of the house being demolished, @THAB4NG said the woman broke up with the businessman and the latter decided to destroy the property he built for her.

He captioned the post: "

https://twitter.com/THAB4NG/status/1364880206360682498?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grQiw7qj7Is
If he can demolish the house that means he has all the documents of the house with him.why nt jejelly just sell the house and use the money to beta oda pple lives. Senseless man
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
since I was born the power of pussy still remains a monumental force... still undisputed.

How the mighty has fallen.

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kriss216
:
Why demolish the house when you can send her packing?

The Hoe is homeless now, but, the man is also a fool!

I think u missed it. D man isn't a fool for bulldozing d house. He is a fool for building d house for a woman that isnt his wife in d first place. When I saw d headline, I thought it was just bungalow. Some of our men folk are brain dead in front of women. They can't toast women without money. When they have money, they start spending like fools thinking d money will tie d girl down. That's why they get hurt when d ladys leave them

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Realfrankie(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
I love such Men

Broke assholes can't play with my intelligence

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by illitracy: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fallacious concoction, concocted by bloggers to acquire traffic. this is probably a house wrongly built and considered unsafe to occupy.

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by pyyxxaro: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
sad
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Dcoy: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
Most probably he bought the land in her name, that's why demolition is the best option...
But the guy is so nice....he left the boys quarter so she can start managing from somewhere....

1 Like

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Kingstanding: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kriss216:
Why demolish the house when you can send her packing?

The Hoe is homeless now, but, the man is also a fool!
. I hope the foolish man already built house for him mama?

1 Like

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
He is obviously a mentally unstable man
Only a mad man builds a house for a mere girlfriend in the first place.

But the it is likely a fake story. No evidence the demolition has anything to do with the accompanying (made up) story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by lexy2014: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
001spice:
If he can demolish the house that means he has all the documents of the house with him.why nt jejelly just sell the house and use the money to beta oda pple lives. Senseless man

Such men are never interested in bettering anyone's lives. If he was, he wouldn't have built a prostitute a house just because of sex. Such guys get irritated hearing their fellow men ask them for help but would throw money at women without asking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Thinkfree(m): 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
Freestainworld:
Is it not better to eject her instead of demolishing the house.
she owns the land
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by youngaliwa(m): 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
You all didn't get it. He built on the girls papa land, and there was a small 3 rooms already existing in the girls compound and he renovated it and also built the duplex. So after the break up, he demolished the duplex he built cus it's not in his land but in her father's land and that is the only way out.

Niggers be aware of all these low profit girls. They are simply pu*sy and will ever more remain a pu*sy. They ain't bringing any shit to the table

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by zedegit: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dalil8:
Haha... Looks like something i can do cheesy

I've destroyed really expensive stuffs bought by me just to get back at an ex

Simp.
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by seborrhic: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
95% of bloggers in Nigeria are useless.
That is the reason most of them are still at the level they were when they started blogging.
I can bet anything the real story behind this house demolition has nothing to do with the fake tale the blogger gave.

6 Likes

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Sultty(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jehovah!! Buhari is a terrorists
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Dalil8: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
zedegit:

Simp.

Like your dad.
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Ibrahiimo(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
LOVE is BLIND!!!

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Correct man! MAN OF THE YEAR!!!
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
merits:
grin
well u aint supposed to look preety in ur workplace cheesy

1 Like

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
It is only Foolishness that will lead someone to Build and Destroy...
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Perfectsouth(m): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by chiiraq802(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nice one Gee!!! cool

Nigerian Girls are Useless.... they ain't worth it.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by pepetua(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Many may be right in their comments but in my own opinion ,I may assume it is the woman that bought the land while the man built for her, otherwise the man is foolishly foolish if he own both the land and the house, another reason is if all the documentation about the said property bear the woman name alone which if otherwise,the man is richly foolish.
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by BlessedNuel: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
E bi things oh
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by fineboynl(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
he might bought the house in her name. who knows
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Holamic: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
I guess that is the price you pay for not being LOYAL, lesson for the upcoming...
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by zedegit: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dalil8:

Like your dad

Na your type dey collect weavon and slippers back.

Simp. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.