Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him (92342 Views)

Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by ElValiente(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2021
She left him because of his anger issue.
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by SoroSoke(m): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:
Why demolish the house when you can send her packing?

The Hoe is homeless now, but, the man is also a fool!

What if he doesn't own the land?
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by SoroSoke(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2021
Michelle55:
Penny wise... Pound foolish!!
Just send her packing and lease out the house, it will yield profit in return for you. That would have been the best pay back!

Maybe the land isn't his. We don't know the whole story!
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by ABJ4Real(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
Is it not better to eject her instead of demolishing the house.
Perhaps he's not the owner of the plot.
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Ndukaernest(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:
Why demolish the house when you can send her packing?

The Hoe is homeless now, but, the man is also a fool!

Maybe the House was built on her name
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2021
Michelle55:
Penny wise... Pound foolish!!
Just send her packing and lease out the house, it will yield profit in return for you. That would have been the best pay back!
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by IBOGIRL1: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
Dalil8:
Haha... Looks like something i can do cheesy

I've destroyed really expensive stuffs bought by me just to get back at an ex

You are a fool! What does that make you? We should clap for you that you were so hurt that you took to destruction. Petty Idiot.
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Dalil8: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
seyz91:
agreed! expensive stuffs but not like a house undecided

Yeah not the size of a house but they're worth a couple of thousand $$$
Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by Dalil8: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
IBOGIRL1:

You are a fool! What does that make you? We should clap for you that you were so hurt that you took to destruction. Petty Idiot.

And you're so wise to not realise i can do whatever tf i want with my money, properties. Dumb hoe!

1 Like

Re: Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him by AlphaSoul: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
CuriousMynd:
Some people have enough money to tear down beautiful homes for the most bizarre reasons - a businessman is allegedly one of them, Igbere TV reports.

A young man identified with the Twitter handle @THAB4NG recently claimed that a businessman hired an excavator to demolish a beautiful home he built for his woman.

Sharing the video of the house being demolished, @THAB4NG said the woman broke up with the businessman and the latter decided to destroy the property he built for her.

He captioned the post: "

https://twitter.com/THAB4NG/status/1364880206360682498?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grQiw7qj7Is
/
WOAH! grin
/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.