Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents (21639 Views)

Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits / Katsina Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol In Bags For Bandits (Video) / Insecurity: Buhari Seeks US Assistance, Warns Of Spill Over To Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by JosephXavier: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
We still want to ask why those Kagara students have not been released after 800m ransom the government reportedly paid

Besides, sheikh Gumi right now be like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by ABCthings: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
Downloa
SilverNorGold:

Best President ever!

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
d yeye guy hw far na.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by laivwire(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
I guess he prefers to give outright pardons
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by shaklisco(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
tidy18:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4
why disturbing our peace with your so call sure game? play it by your and become billionaire without stress of looking for customer
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by samdunzo: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
This is my humble advice to tackling the herdsmen/bandit crisis:
1) Federal anti-open grazing law, that should be enforced with a shoot on sight policy for any cows caught wandering around
2) FG should create a National Park Defense team/ Park Rangers unit to watch over the country's national parks.
3) States could create Forest Guards to watch over forests and flush out all criminal elements hiding in the forests of the state. While initiatives like Amotekun and ESN were well thought, the truth of the matter is that these are not petty criminals we're dealing with. Forest guards with sophisticated weaponry will do a much better job than those two units
4) Police Decentralization. Governors should be able to choose the police commissioner of their state, and he/she should be answerable to the governor, not IGP. The IGP's role should be centered on promoting officers and creating national recommendations for commissioners to implement
5) Governors of the NW and NE need to come to accept that grazing is outdated and ranching is a private business. You can't expect people living on land for years to suddenly give up their land for herders. I suspect that this is what caused the cattle rustlers and vigilantes these herders speak of to begin their operations. The governors of those states can work with private businesses to create ranches and then place a tax on them to generate revenue. Eventually, if other regions see that it is successful, they too will set ranches for herders. But ignoring their plight will only make matters worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by Donspicey: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fulani Herdsmen are paid militants who are designed to destroy farmlands in the South so that only Northerners can control food resources.
These Northerners have taken over Oil Wells with their willing slaves in the South, and have also taken over money changers network called BDC.
Northerners also taken over Gate Keepers work from Borders as customs to our homes as gatemen, and now the hunger games is to begin.
The Southerners are so naive that they do not see the connection between Fulani herdsmen and Hausa markets in all State Capitals. The Northerners want to be the only one controlling everything including what goes into your stomachs.
Woe betide the day they will poison your tomatoes and onions and poison you all in hunger games.
If they choose to poison all the food produce in one day, the South will loose almost everyone cos almost everyone depends on these Northerners for their stable food.
All that the Southerners know how to do is insult the country and run to abroad, never to return. In less than a 100 years, almost everyone in the South will walk like Musa, talk like Mohammed, dance like Aisha and sing like Ahmed.

South wise up.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by emeejinsm: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
bandit leader said buhari breached their contract I hope this story circulating the internet is not true
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by 62ss: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
God bless PMB
how much be your salary

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by thaoriginator: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by Chidexthebest: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
tidy18:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4
Zukwanike
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by Donspicey: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
samwheel:
grin Una sure say buhari understand wetin him talk.

You should be asking if he dey aware of wetin he talk......

Ask am tomorrow he go say:I am shocked...I am not aware....

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by Spending123: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nigerian politicians are useless all of them
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by samwheel(m): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
Donspicey:

You should be asking if he dey aware of wetin he talk......

Ask am tomorrow he go say:I am shocked...I am not aware....

Aswear, d man is just a mannequin. A zombie in power, he just reads scripts with no knowledge of d contents.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by Tenaga: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
Wise saying from Buhari first time in history bobu reason like a president.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by TitanzStudio(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
failed nation

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by ActingGMD: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
angry
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by Segunbabba(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
embarassed

believe northerners at your peril

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by Tangana: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
just a normal talking
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
That man is a fake ass being... That is not the real Buhari...

Tinubu has the secret.

Na Ogun go kill all of Una together!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by aksule(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
I have grown tired of all these sweet words that neither were it honoured by the lawful constituted agencies nor the outlaws that regarded it as a stanza from the national anthem that they hear daily.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by Advocate500: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
What have been seen cannot be unseen, the semi literate region should continue to make fool of themselves thinking they are fooling others.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
NgwalandAba:
Are you guys sure? Rejected openly and approved secretly, even if south present goat I will gladly vote for the person irrespective of our tribal difference.

The North need to be put on their dirty toes.
Dey there dey type nonsense, even if your biological father becomes president(God forbid)
it is the same northerners that will still rule the country.
They are more smart than all your generations...
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by Alba3: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
Malami, the most powerful minister that dictates everything, may not be happy...
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by Advocate500: 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Best President ever!

I know their is years on your eyes while writing this.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by letitrainnow(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
I want to teach only 10 people how to make money with affiliate program with only 2,500, your phone and small data.
If interested check my signature
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by dederocs(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kill them, our constitution stipulates death penalty for killers, Stop feeding the pigs with tax payers money...they are only good as earth manure.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by Farki: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
Finally Buhari is saying something sensible about the security problems.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by simplesearch: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Best President ever!

And you know you are lying!
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by Farki: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Advocate500:
I know their is years on your eyes while writing this.

He supports any and every criminal that is fulani

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by chukwuibuipob: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Pa Bubu should tell dis to Senate President,Bala Muhammad and other misfortune pipu in Power
SilverNorGold:

Best President ever!

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by chukwuibuipob: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
sad
Bloggingtips:
Avoid Doing Business With Olayinka Odumosu Of Amorvard company to Avoid Being Scammed. She is a fraudster that fails to pay for project being delivered
open thread and gist us more sad sad
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
nigeria is a failed state. Change will only come when we have a president who will oversee a regional government and destroy patriachal hold on nigerian politics. Also someone who will bring everyone together to exterminate all the criminals in our midst.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Bought Human Head In Cotonou For N12,500’- Suspect / Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer / Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.