Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

What Made You Realize That Your Friends Weren’t Truly Your Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Realize That Your Friends Weren’t Truly Your Friends (410 Views)

Men After Sex This Is What You Realize / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Realize That Your Friends Weren’t Truly Your Friends by Stephen2324(m): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
What’s the worst thing a friend did to you that made you realize they weren’t truly your friends ?
Re: What Made You Realize That Your Friends Weren’t Truly Your Friends by LoudLord(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ko ju ba yen lo

Re: What Made You Realize That Your Friends Weren’t Truly Your Friends by Sammmyyyy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
I have never believed anyone is my true friend. When the situation warrants, every body you think love you will leave. It's just life.

No acquaintance, no friends. Just colleagues, neighbors and relatives.
Re: What Made You Realize That Your Friends Weren’t Truly Your Friends by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: What Made You Realize That Your Friends Weren’t Truly Your Friends by Donspicey: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
When I saw this post I remembered the advice that my grandfather told me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting next to each other next to the music band,the volume was loud I couldn't hear him..
Re: What Made You Realize That Your Friends Weren’t Truly Your Friends by Ikjosh04: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Weird but true, I don't have friends, just acquaintance, mentors and role models.

Bad Energy Stay Far Away!

(1) (Reply)

Being Gay Or Lesbian Is Not Demonic – Ignatius Annor / The Huge Difference Between A Man LovePeddler And A Slut / How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.