Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. (3209 Views)

If Only Nigerians Knew The Scale Of Deception Played On Them / Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos / I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
BabaOwen:
See this idiot. I thought you get sense, that's why I quoted you. Never knew you're this daft.

The imported cows in ranches in Ekiti, they disappeared there from Europe abi? Dumb thing.

I won't read your next trash not to talk of replying.

Have seen cows imported from Europe in ranches in Oyo state...

Continue deceiving yourself.

You don't even know anything about cows.

CHESTBEATER always chestbeating over non existent cows from Europe.

Una know wetin be ranch.

You saw one babalawo with cows for sacrifice in his backyard and you call that ranch grin

1 Like

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by KoshCAD: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
BabaOwen:
See this idiot. I thought you get sense, that's why I quoted you. Never knew you're this daft.

The imported cows in ranches in Ekiti, they disappeared there from Europe abi? Dumb thing.

I won't read your next trash not to talk of replying.

Have seen cows imported from Europe in ranches in Oyo state...
Tell the mugu

1 Like

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by KoshCAD: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
BabaOwen:
Some cows imported from Europe have seen, some are as large as 2 and half big Fulani cows combine.

We just need more and more ranch to be built in the south.
We will build Thant ranches all over south and import those cows from europe and Brazil. They will reproduce and that is the end of Fulani cows

1 Like

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
KoshCAD:
Tell the mugu
The dumb thing does not know cows and raw beefs can be imported and is more cheaper importing.
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
budaatum:

I think they said somebody stole their land. They refuse to see how weak they sound.
Why the sudden interest in politics? I was tempted to believe your account was hacked, I really like your philosophical and spiritual posts. Though I am not a spiritual person, they open the mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
All these rubbish threads, you all are just talking like you hold any important post in a government office, most of the comments are irrelevant to the scheme of things

1 Like

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by IDeyNL: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
budaatum:

Why are you waiting for "if no cow meat"? Is it not because you deceive yourself? Do you know how many "goat meat, bush meat, fowl meat and fish" you need for your owanbe? Do you even grow enough on the farms you have already abandoned?

Southerners, continue to be lying to yourselves as if you are not all in the city getting substandard educations while wailing you can not find jobs so you already chop lizards and rats!

We shall soon see who is the nonsense!

So you're a northerner all this while..

You've revealed your real self.

Aboki Nama

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by budaatum: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
IDeyNL:

So you're a northerner all this while..

You've revealed your real self.

Aboki Nama

Did someone move my Orolu Kingdom of Ifon Osun to "you're a Northerner"?

Then they better move it back right now before I bite someone!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10212088_57817710150882481107779517612778956651359473032n_jpeg87d9670544dc578f8e76e6614fbebe67
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by budaatum: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
SegFault:

Why the sudden interest in politics? I was tempted to believe your account was hacked, I really like your philosophical and spiritual posts. Though I am not a spiritual person, they open the mind.
I am really really really really honoured segfault. Especially considering someone just said the following.

Mikester:

You deserve an award for writing things people won't read.
So I respectfully withdraw. Take care.

I've always done politics! Just that politics is underpinned by how we think, and instead of a philosophy section on Nairaland, we backward Nigerians do Gods. As we should, mind, it being the Beginning of Wisdom.

Do know that every read that anyone reads dollars are deposited to me. So you all make me wealthy too.

Here is a link to the Politics of Electrical Tomatoes. Read and tell what you think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
budaatum:

I am really really really really honoured segfault. Especially considering someone just said the following.

I've always done politics! Just that politics is underpinned by how we think, and instead of a philosophy section on Nairaland, we backward Nigerians do Gods. As we should, mind, it being the Beginning of Wisdom.

Do know that every read that anyone reads dollars are deposited to me. So you all make me wealthy too.

Here is a link to the Politics of Electrical Tomatoes. Read and tell what you think.
I've read it, it's really the truth but back then during Jonathan's tenure was the right time to stop price control, but the current slowpoke in seat and his cronies cried against it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by budaatum: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
SegFault:

I've read it, it's really the truth but back then during Jonathan's tenure was the right time to stop price control, but the current slowpoke in seat and his cronies cried against it.

Price control is very hard to stop in Nigeria at the moment because few have monopolised its import and they will jack the price right to the sky and we will all do aluta a la endsars.

When Dangote Refinery is completed it will do what mobile did to landlines, put fuel at everyones reach, so I pray for him daily and need to go buy some shares!
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by delpee(f): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
We had ranches and big farm settlements years ago. I remember seeing fresh milk delivered to offices in Ibadan up to the late 70s. The military incursion into governance killed the dreams. It's not too late to start afresh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by budaatum: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
delpee:
We had ranches and big farm settlements years ago. I remember seeing fresh milk delivered to offices in Ibadan up to the late 70s. The military incursion into governance killed the dreams. It's not too late to start afresh.

When bubu said go and do ranch, my fellow Yoruba were claiming Fulani wanted to Ruga their land as if Yoruba can not do Ruga. I was so angry, see me here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOOPUKvG208

budaatum:
Livestock Transformation Development Plan

The Fear of Fulani Herdsmen and Cows!

Cattle Ranch 101

1 Like

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Gbagura: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Continue deceiving yourself.

You don't even know anything about cows.

CHESTBEATER always chestbeating over non existent cows from Europe.

Una know wetin be ranch.

You saw one babalawo with cows for sacrifice in his backyard and you call that ranch grin
Aboki, keep your cows while we keep our oil. You're too deluded to think south gonna miss beef. We down here in South don't want this country again but it appears only abokis want to die on top one naijeriya nonsense because of free oil money. You hate education in the north which is a big hindrance to the development of any nation.

You think we are happy being in the same country with people of retrogressive minds? Where do you see almajiris in the south? If keeping your cows will foster the quick disintegration of this hellhole, I pray to God in heaven to ensure that you never change your mind on that. We don't have anything in common with abokis. Your frown against education breeds Boko Haram and killer herdsmen.

Any meaningful plans to move this country forward is being truncated by you northerners because you already know if such policy sees the light, your millions of uneducated citizens would be at a disadvantage. Despite your grip on power, your citizens are everywhere in the south, not as expatriates, but as serfs doing odd jobs like gatemen, me-chai, me-ruwa etc.

You gonna be fine with Niger and Chad, besides your culture tallies.

2 Likes

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by KoshCAD: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
BabaOwen:
The dumb thing does not know cows and raw beefs can be imported and is more cheaper importing.
What does average Aboki knows
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Mikester: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2021
budaatum:

*smiles* Don't worry, your secret is safe with me
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by budaatum: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikester:

*smiles* Don't worry, your secret is safe with me

I never worry.
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by EMMY76: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Very weak people.

Just look at their commercial city, lagos, all lands and economic activities are all owned by foreigners. The indigenes can't even get an opportunity.

Let's even talk about farms, where are the farmers, isn't these same people that laugh at farmers because they wanted to all work in offices...see them chestbeating all over the place claiming they want to start farming and rearing goat and chicken, as if every thing is done in 1 week.

You people are just too dumb to argue with can you call citizens of developed countries like Dubai, Singapore, some states in the US etc who don't engage in large scale farming weak? The buyers are the real kings here not the sellers u are supposed to know this is simple economics if u really saw the four walls of a school.

2 Likes

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by toolovely(m): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2021
budaatum:

Why are you waiting for "if no cow meat"? Is it not because you deceive yourself? Do you know how many "goat meat, bush meat, fowl meat and fish" you need for your owanbe? Do you even grow enough on the farms you have already abandoned?

Southerners, continue to be lying to yourselves as if you are not all in the city getting substandard educations while wailing you can not find jobs so you already chop lizards and rats!

We shall soon see who is the nonsense!

Oga, my village banned the sale of cow meat in our markets over two years now. Besides, there are people who don't eat cow meat.
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by toolovely(m): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2021
EMMY76:

You people are just too dumb to argue with can you call citizens of developed countries like Dubai, Singapore, some states in the US etc who don't engage in large scale farming weak? The buyers are the real kings here not the sellers u are supposed to know this is simple economics if u really saw the four walls of a school.

Don't mind them. Let them keep their produce for two months let's see who's losing.
They talk like they are giving it to us free.
We buy electronics and other valuables from other countries. So, what stops us from buying food from other countries too?
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by ProudDick: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Excuse giver

You feed the south but many of your population starve. 70% of your children are malnourished.

Let me understand the logic.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Iykoto86(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Lol, the notion that north feeds the south is clearly fallacy.

They went on strike.

Its High time Southerner stop patronizing the North.
Let's go to full scale farming.

I,could remember when Buhari blocked the borders then, Perishable goods like Tomatoes, Onions etc were destroyed in Benin Republic.

If the southners cannot farm we will be importing from the neighboring countries

Ibadan to Saki to Benin Rep no cost much.

West Borders Benin republic

East borders Cameron

Let's see who go suffer.
The buyer is the King not the Seller.
you they mind them.
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by SouthSouth1914: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2021
No need for much talk. Let’s start with cow meat, let do a one week no eating of meat. I will start today.. Let’s get serious for once.
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
Won tin shiere
If not for the useless clowns called leaders in the south, una suppose even get mouth?

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Won tin shiere
If not for the useless clowns called leaders in the south, una suppose even get mouth?
I swear... Nah southern politicians dey cause all this nonsense.

Cows, tomatoes, onions, beans can all be imported. Tomatoes, onions and beans can be grown in almost all the southern states.

I once planted tomato or pepper sha, even without fertilizer the thing still germinate for a location in Lagos.
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
BabaOwen:
I swear... Nah southern politicians dey cause all this nonsense.

Cows, tomatoes, onions, beans can all be imported. Tomatoes, onions and beans can be grown in almost all the southern states.

I once planted tomato or pepper sha, even without fertilizer the thing still germinate for a location in Lagos.

People don't want to admit that we are at war with these Fulani even after they keep sacking people from their farms and grazing on their harvest,
We want to continue with our self deception which we are very very good at!

1 Like

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

People don't want to admit that we are at war with these Fulani even after they keep sacking people from their farms and grazing on their harvest,
We want to continue with our self deception which we are very very good at!
Yoruba politicians are trying to be political correct.

Only Akeredolu dey give them hot once in a while.
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
BabaOwen:
Yoruba politicians are trying to be political correct.

Only Akeredolu dey give them hot once in a while.

Southern politicians are all sissies,
Only Ortom from Benue found his voice of recent ,
Hope Uzodinma would shock igbos with the number of people he would sacrifice for 2nd term, since he can't get legit votes,
hope his people are just ready!
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by budaatum: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
toolovely:

Oga, my village banned the sale of cow meat in our markets over two years now. Besides, there are people who don't eat cow meat.

Glad to hear your villagers do not eat cow meat. I am sure cow meat sellers in Nigeria feel the loss of sales to you as supply now exceeds demand and cow meat gets cheaper because "there are people who don't eat cow meat".

Please see the porridge I made with the fresh cow's milk in my fridge so you know I did not eat the cow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by duro4chang(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
donbachi:
If no cow meat,we go begin eat goat meat,bush meat,fowl meat and fishes..anyday dem stop to exist.we begin chop lizards and rats..nonsense!
I can even eat without meat.
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by profilemessages: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
WAITING FOR MYND44 TO COME STAMP AM GBAM

WORDS OF WISDOM FROM GUYS ABOVE THOUGH!

WELCOME TO NIGERIA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures / Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing / Handsome Nigerian Man Lists Features His Ideal Wife Must Have (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.