Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes (43010 Views)

Tinubu Govt Plans Earn-as-you-work Pay Policy For Workers / FG To Electrify 5m Homes, Create 250,000 Jobs With Renewable Energy / FG To Electrify 5m Homes In Rural Communities With N2.3 Trillion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by erico2k2(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
plaindealer:

Even the pic and illustration failed to adjust your diminished IQ.

Who swear for you?

grin grin
Cos You failed to see, there was no charge controller in your lame illustration

Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by erico2k2(m): 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
plaindealer:

Even the pic and illustration failed to adjust your diminished IQ.

Who swear for you?

grin grin
Errrrrrr did your brain fail you look for where it said off-grid @ FUPRE i nstalation??Mr Off grid

Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by plaindealer: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
erico2k2:

Pls show me where the Fupre Installation said it was Off GRID? cos it says Its HYBRID hence I jumpped in.
Let us see who now has slow IQ

Stop talking nonsense, I entertained you against my best judgment because I know people like you, the more I explain and try to clear things up for you, the more you bring up more irrelevant rubbish to confuse yourself with just because you are not man enough to admit that you don't know what you are talking about.

Off-grid solar systems operate from the stored energy in a battery bank. Solar panels generate power to charge the battery bank.

Hybrid is self-explanatory even though I understand the reason why you confused yourself because you thought hybrid means something must be connected to the main grid to charge something when in fact such is not the case here hence the word off-grid.

The basic meaning of off-grid should have spurred your brain to so recognize the fact that it means no connection to the grid for any reason including to charge anything. In off-grid situations, you don't need the grid to charge your batteries or to do anything for you.

METKA Delivers 1.35MW Off-Grid Solar Hybrid Power Project In Effurun

METKA, the strategic business unit of MYTILINEOS S.A, leading international EPC contractor and industrial manufacturing group, has delivered a 1.35MW hybrid power project at the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE), as part of the federal government’s Energizing Education programme. Managing Director of METKA, Evangelos Kamaris, also restated the firm’s commitment to supporting the energy needs of Nigeria.

https://orientalnewsng.com/metka-delivers-1-35mw-off-grid-solar-hybrid-power-project-in-effurun/

This is the company the FG gave the contract to, they built all the off-grid hybrid power projects all over Nigeria, it says right there, off-grid- hybrid.

Even if what I posted did not show you off-grid, are you so incompetent and unable to google on your own to confirm, deny or just come up with your own researched facts to prove your point instead of sitting here arguing blindly and making yourself sound ignorant.?

I've even showed you facts and articles with the words hybrid and off-grid, you just love to refuse education and remain ignorant.
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by plaindealer: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
erico2k2:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13200496_6103376img20171013224530476jpeg34bac2d68244f138969384d10348ff8f_jpegfe7b2f5af0e567cfbf3a53c7484fab26

Errrrrrr did your brain fail you look for where it said off-grid @ FUPRE i nstalation??Mr Off grid

Nice picture of you, by the way, shows how sad you are struggling to learn and why you are ignorant with zero IQ.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by erico2k2(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
plaindealer:

Stop talking nonsense, I entertained you against my best judgment because I know people like you, the more I explain and try to clear things up for you, the more you bring up more irrelevant rubbish to confuse yourself with just because you are not man enough to admit that you don't know what you are talking about.

Off-grid solar systems operate from the stored energy in a battery bank. Solar panels generate power to charge the battery bank.

Hybrid is self-explanatory even though I understand the reason why you confused yourself because you thought hybrid means something must be connected to the main grid to charge something when in fact such is not the case here hence the word off-grid.

The basic meaning of off-grid should have spurred your brain to so recognize the fact that it means no connection to the grid for any reason including to charge anything. In off-grid situations, you don't need the grid to charge your batteries or to do anything for you.

This is the company the FG gave the contract to, they built all the off-grid hybrid power projects all over Nigeria, it says right there, off-grid- hybrid.

Even if what I posted did not show you off-grid, are you so incompetent and unable to google on your own to confirm, deny or just come up with your own researched facts to prove your point instead of sitting here arguing blindly and making yourself sound ignorant.?

I've even shown you facts and articles with the words hybrid and off-grid, you just love to refuse education and remain ignorant.
ALl these LONG LONG epistles you entered cos of one l one of questioning is Uncalled for
All I asked is for you to show me where TESLA said this system was OFF-GRID, Even the tesla POWER WALL IS NOT OFFGRID.
I repeat, SHOW ME WHERE TELA AID FUPRE WAS OFFGRID
no point going to copy and paste internet, just direct me to where they claimed FUPRE's Installation was OFFGRID
U kept showing me articles off the net funny enough I work around this stuff day in day out all over London, like I said TESLA POWER WALL is not even off grid so go on and point to me where they said this system in FUPRE was OFFGRID since you have been banging on OFFGRID
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by erico2k2(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
plaindealer:

Nice picture of you, by the way, shows how sad you are struggling to learn and why you are ignorant with zero IQ.

grin grin grin
That was you trying to show me where the FUPRE was off grid, You see why I said your IQ was low? you could not even read and comprehend your own quote and here you are bragging
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by plaindealer: 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
[s]
erico2k2:

ALl these LONG LONG epistles you entered cos of one l one of questioning is Uncalled for
All I asked is for you to show me where TESLA said this system was OFF-GRID, Even the tesla POWER WALL IS NOT OFFGRID.
I repeat, SHOW ME WHERE TELA AID FUPRE WAS OFFGRID
no point going to copy and paste internet, just direct me to where they claimed FUPRE's Installation was OFFGRID
U kept showing me articles off the net funny enough I work around this stuff day in day out all over London, like I said TESLA POWER WALL is not even off grid so go on and point to me where they said this system in FUPRE was OFFGRID since you have been banging on OFFGRID
[/s]

[s]
erico2k2:

That was you trying to show me where the FUPRE was off grid, You see why I said your IQ was low? you could not even read and comprehend your own quote and here you are bragging
[/s]

Confirmed illiterate.

Are you still in elementary school?

grin grin
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by plaindealer: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Some people are born illiterate and no amount of education can save them.

I think I've wasted enough time on this coconut head illiterate, he just can not be saved.

Let's get back to the topic..
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by erico2k2(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
plaindealer:
[/s]

[s]

[s]
Confirmed illiterate.

Are you still in elementary school?
[/s]

grin grin
Ah I see no Ide I have time for you today to absorb all of your DATA

Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by plaindealer: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
Africa’s ‘largest off-grid solar hybrid’ goes online at Nigerian University BUK

The latest project to be switched on in Nigeria’s solar electrification programme for universities is also thought to be the largest ‘hybrid’ plant of its kind on the African continent so far, inaugurated this week at Bayero University Kano (BUK).

Energy-Storage.news reported towards the beginning of August as the first megawatt-scale hybrid project went into action at Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI), Ebonyi State. Nigerian vice president Yemi Osinbajo attended that ceremony, heralding the launch of the wider Energizing Education Programme (EEP), being delivered through the country’s Rural Electrification Agency (REA).

Largest off-grid solar hybrid in Africa.

Gid Bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by plaindealer: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
REA solar hybrid mini-grid in Adebayo locality, located in Edo State.

The Rural Electrification Agency (REA) continues to implement the Nigeria Rural Electrification Project (NEP). The REA visited the locality of Adebayo, in Edo State, to commission a 100 kWp solar hybrid mini-grid. The new facility, which sits in the village square, was built and commissioned by Fanny Frank Global Resources.

The small solar power plant and its battery storage system were built under the first tender of Nigeria’s Rural Electrification Fund (REF). This fund was set up by REA to accelerate the electrification of rural Nigeria. The REF finances off-grid projects based on hybrid solar, run-of-river hydro, wind and biomass.

The Adebayo Solar Hybrid Mini-Grid “has been designed and built to meet the energy needs and improve the socio-economic status of Adebayo, a community engaged in commercial activities such as petty trade, sewing, milling, hairdressing and furniture,” says REA. The government agency estimates that the new facilities will provide electricity to 500 households in the village.

https://www.afrik21.africa/en/nigeria-the-rea-inaugurates-a-100-kwp-hybrid-solar-mini-grid-in-adebayo/

Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by erico2k2(m): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
plaindealer:
Africa’s ‘largest off-grid solar hybrid’ goes online at Nigerian University BUK

[s]

Largest off-grid solar hybrid in Africa.

Gid Bless Nigeria.[/s]

Absolute nonsense

Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by CoolAmbience(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
edoairways:

That is not true. This is the worst administration I have ever experienced.

For you na.

Not for millions of others.

Even regarding insecurity, this adminstration is still much better.

Where were you when Boko Haram was almost taking over Abuja, with attacks on the Police Headquarters, UN Building, Banex Plaza etc?
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by CoolAmbience(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
[quote author=blueAgent post=99447537][/quote]

You.
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by erico2k2(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
CoolAmbience:

For you na.

Where were you when Boko Haram was almost taking over Abuja, with attacks on the Police Headquarters, UN Building, Banex Plaza etc?

if you live in the North now your story would be different
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by CoolAmbience(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
erico2k2:

if you live in the North now your story would be different

See talk...mtchewww.

And people haven't be leaving the North in droves....

Do you know how much of Southern investments are in the North?

Make we hear word abeg.
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by edoairways: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
CoolAmbience:

For you na.

For million Nigerians. Comments from the social media is enough prove
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by erico2k2(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
CoolAmbience:

[s]
See talk...mtchewww.

And people haven't be leaving the North in droves....

Do you know how much of Southern investments are in the North?

Make we hear word abeg.[/s]

What has what you just said got to do with security up North?
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by CoolAmbience(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
edoairways:

For million Nigerians. Comments from the social media is enough prove

Are you referring to the bunch of uneducated wannabes on social media? Do they comment with facts? The same people that foresaw Saraki as president when he couldn't even secure his party's candidacy. The same people who won for Atiku on the INEC server...please, don't amuse me.

In case you do not know, a large proportion of persons who make comments on social media, do so for sensationalism, and are mostly bereft. They are bigots, emotional, uneducated, partisan, and generally unintelligent.

As at the 2015, the Jonathan administration owed road contractors to the tune of 3 - 4 trillion.

https://nigeriancurrent.com/2015/07/27/fg-to-probe-n4tr-contractor-debt-owed-by-jonathans-govt/

This led to layoff of thousands of construction workers across the country and abandonment of various construction sites in the country.

Should I tell you what Buhari did to get contractors back to the sites?

Go and find out how fund for April 2015 federal civil service salaries were sourced?
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by plaindealer: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
The Nigerian company Acob Lighting has signed for a grant from the Rural Electrification Agency of Nigeria (REA). The funding will enable the electrification of 2,000 households via Hybrid Solar Mini-Grids.

Nigeria’s Rural Electrification Agency (REA) has signed a new performance-based grant (PBG) agreement with a mini-grid supplier. Acob Lighting, which benefits from this funding mechanism, is committed to providing access to electricity to 2,000 households in four rural communities via Hybrid Solar Mini-Grids.

Another off-grid project for 2000 households.

How I wish we've been doing this all along..
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by CoolAmbience(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
erico2k2:

What has what you just said got to do with security up North?

You see...

If you were smart you would understand what I wrote.

If security up North was as you say it is...why aren't Southerners leaving the North in droves?

There is so much insecurity up North yet nearly all the food items consumed by Southerners come from the same North on daily basis....

I really do not understand how you guys rationalize things.

Isn't there insecurity in the South or elsewhere?

Why make it appear as though it is only in the North that there is insecurity?
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by edoairways: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Are you referring to the bunch of uneducated wannabes on social media? Do they comment with facts? The same people that foresaw Saraki as president when he couldn't even secure his party's candidacy. The same people who won for Atiku on the INEC server...please, don't amuse me.

In case you do not know, a large proportion of persons who make comments on social media, do so for sensationalism, and are mostly bereft. They are bigots, emotional, uneducated, partisan, and generally unintelligent.

As at the 2015, the Jonathan administration owed road contractors to the tune of 3 - 4 trillion.

https://nigeriancurrent.com/2015/07/27/fg-to-probe-n4tr-contractor-debt-owed-by-jonathans-govt/

This led to layoff of thousands of construction workers across the country and abandonment of various construction sites in the country.

Should I tell you what Buhari did to get contractors back to the sites?

Go and find out how fund for April 2015 federal civil service salaries were sourced?

It is either you are ignorant or assume that any who opposes this government has ties with PDP or ipob. Well an average man on the street is bitter with this government especially those who are been locked for voting PMB. Everyone is feeling the hike in the price of goods and services except for those who are benefitting from this corrupt government.
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by erico2k2(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
CoolAmbience:

You see...

If security up North was as you say it is...why aren't Southerners leaving the North in droves?

There is so much insecurity up North yet nearly all the food items consumed by Southerners come from the same North on daily basis....

I think you was fed Cow poo when you was a baby,If not why should anyone leave the North cos of Insecurity?
So the Insicurity in the North would only affect the SOutherners living there really?? are you high on gworo? Just imagine the kind of people we share the country with
Now If security up North is not the worse now tell me where In the history of Nigeria has Innocent children been kidnap from their sleep at school 3 times within 2 months?
Are you Normal at all?
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by plaindealer: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
CoolAmbience:

You see...

That troll is not smart, he has zero IQ.

He'll keep trolling you with his shallow mentality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by CoolAmbience(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
erico2k2:

I think you was fed Cow poo when you was a baby,If not why should anyone leave the North cos of Insecurity?
So the Insicurity in the North would only affect the SOutherners living there really?? are you high on gworo? Just imagine the kind of people we share the country with
Now If security up North is not the worse now tell me where In the history of Nigeria has Innocent children been kidnap from their sleep at school 3 times within 2 months?
Are you Normal at all?

You must be dumb!

Why am I even wasting my time with a fellow who can barely construct a correct sentence in English language?

1. 'I think you was fed cow poo when you was a baby'.

2. bla bla 'in the history of Nigeria has children been kidnap'

Oga, I put it to you that you are a stark and irredeemable illiterate.

You talk of kidnap of school children as worse form of insecurity in Nigeria, what would you say about kidnap and murder incidences of Reverend fathers in the SE?

Have you forgotten about the Ozubulu Church and New year eve killings in Anambra and Rivers states?

What about the several corpses found in a river in Anambra?

Abeg, go sort out the insecurity of your poor grammar first.
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by plaindealer: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
edoairways:

It is either you are ignorant or assume that any who opposes this government has ties with PDP or ipob. Well an average man on the street is bitter with this government especially those who are been locked for voting PMB. Everyone is feeling the hike in the price of goods and services except for those who are benefitting from this corrupt government.

edoairways:

Don't mind them, they are always blaming ipob

edoairways:

It may shock you to know that the acclaimed ipob actors are popular globally than the Yoruba actors.

lol @ ipob synpathizer...
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by CoolAmbience(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
plaindealer:

That troll is not smart, he has zero IQ.

He'll keep trolling you with his shallow mentality.

The guy is terribly shallow in his reasoning.

I don't know what is difficult in understanding that insecurity is a national, continental and global challenge.

He keeps making it appear as a regional / sectional issue. North this, North that....
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by plaindealer: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
CoolAmbience:

You see...

Seven kidnapped children from Kano found in Anambra, Enugu — Official

The Kano State Government, on Monday, announced more discovery of seven stolen children from the state.

The children were found in Anambra and Enugu States.

The state’s commissioner for Information, Muhammad Garba, confirmed that parents of the children have already identified their kids and that they will be reunited soon.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/436088-just-in-seven-kidnapped-children-from-kano-found-in-anambra-enugu-official.html

Some in the SE are even responsible for the kidnapping and insecurity in the North.
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by erico2k2(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
[qu[s]ote author=plaindealer post=99472760]

Some in the SE are even responsible for the kidnapping and insecurity in the North.

[/s]

[/quote]
The reason I don't give these kids of northern origin any money when they are begging on our streets, even the ones with no hands or legs cos someone brought them from the North to come to beg down south, in the evening they get put on the wheelbarrow and taken back to the Masjid for the night. Instead of you lot to conderm with strong words what is going up in the North you lot are cowed here trying to hide ur tails on ur butt chic to get some grim reassurance by demystifying the notion of certain inhuman activities taking place In the north to be as a resort of people from down south.
this o be OFF ME!

Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by plaindealer: 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
CoolAmbience:

The guy is terribly shallow in his reasoning.

I don't know what is difficult in understanding that insecurity is a national, continental and global challenge.

He keeps making it appear as a regional / sectional issue. North this, North that....

He extremely ignorant and his IQ is below gutter level.

He reasons like a 2-year-old baby, apologies to 2-year-old babies because he's even worse.

There's nothing going on in the North that's not happening in their own states, but because of tribalism and bigotry, they don't care.
Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by erico2k2(m): 12:13am On Feb 28, 2021
plaindealer:

[s]

He extremely ignorant and his IQ is below gutter level.

He reasons like a 2-year-old baby, apologies to 2-year-old babies because he's even worse.

There's nothing going on in the North that's not happening in their own states, but because of tribalism and bigotry, they don't care.[/s]

Another ONE

When BH blew up the transport bus at the motor park that year you lot thought it was a fight btw xtians and Muslims, people with wapp brains like both of you cheered in ur heart. since they now have fewer or no church to blow up they started attacking Muslims too, that's when you lot realized it was an evil movement, some even said it was the southerners that are sponsoring them, now they have migrated to kidnapping innocent school kids and you lots are telling us its same thing all over Nigeria, where do school kids get kidnapped in their Hundreds where no one sees anything, no one calls the police or Army if you lot are not part of same people and the worse part of it is it's normal to you both cos from your outrance its same all over Nigeria, well since I was born, no school kids have been kidnapped in the south in their hundreds ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Youths In Rivers Bury PDP In A Coffin (Photos) / Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics) / Northern Traditional Rulers, Retired Military Officers Back Atiku, Dare Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.