Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) (42738 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / Man Survives Accident Which Killed 7 Passengers Including Bus Driver. Photos / Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Omobaba573: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
Please I take God beg you guys not to judge... Although, I'm not in support of the guy punching the girl but if you have an encounter with some ladies running mouth on drivers, abusing the hell out of divers... You will shake your head and pity the poor driver.
I'm also a bolt driver... How can you tell me a driver with 4.8 ratings just attacked you without you being frausting his life and pushing him to the extreme.
There was a time a lady requested for a ride even before I got to the pick up point she has been lamenting and running her mouth. I got to her pick up point she even delayed me before coming out .. immediately she entered my car, she continued and I told her calmly that madam, I will not be happy if you're inside my car and yet insulting me anyhow.. she said if she doesn't stop nkó what can I do... Then I told her, please go down in Peace to look for another Uber..
I swear the next thing was them no born my grandfather well to bring her down from my car.. then I told her I bought the car with my money and not your money, I have every right to tell you to go down. She thought she would delay me within her but I just called Barrack to give me 2soldiers to include a female officer so they can help me bring her down.. yet she continued ranting and insulting me. But before the soldiers could get there some elders going by the road persuaded her to go down before she did. One of the elders was even telling her that what if this man locked you up inside the car and carried you away nkó...
So many many more issues from some passengers..
I just thought that day that what if the driver wer to be one of those really struggling to survive and yet the lady came and insult his life including his family.. you could imagine...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
Dalil8:
Good for you!

That's what you get for having a sharp tongue.

What is with you youngsters! Don't you calm down to read. She admitted that her sister NOT HER had an verbal altercation with the driver. How does this now translate into her being deserving of a beating?
Read again. She is not the one with the sharp tongue.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
uuzba:

I used to give "lift" to people before on my way to work and back. People generally understood and paid same money they pay for bus. N200, N300..
That kind small change.
One day I carried 4 people. 3 men, one lady and we were in traffic, all that kind of stop-go traffic.
Me I was tired and upset. The guys already understood and were just chilling and looking. I was using AC to avoid smoke and fumes from other vehicles.
Na im, the girl come dey make noise.... mtchew.... mtchew.... mtchew....
Can you imagine?
I'm the one stressing and doing the driving, then you are the only one in the car complaining. And I had covered like 75% of the journey and not even collected the miserable N200 O!
I just parked the car at the next bus stop and told the girl, to get F*** out my car. She can enter any other fine car that is faster than my own.
Girl come shock. She no wan open door.
I got out, went to her side, opened the door and told her to get the f*** out my car with her f***ing N200 before I descend on her.
Na im she carry herself go.
The remaining guys were just chill.
We continued our journey went our separate ways.
Ladies can really irritate car owners. Don't ever enter somebody's car and be forming big.

What if that girl was recently bereaved, or lost her job, or was jilted and she was sighing about the unfairness of life. 95% of the time we are wrong when we assume

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by JimmyBishop: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
pocohantas:
Some people are just unnecessarily troublesome. The app showed you N1300, you decided to pay N1100, being the estimate before the ride.

Does it even make sense?

Not saying the Bolt driver did right, but it is important you learn tact and conflict resolution. There are also channels to report such issues and you would be refunded. I have been refunded on Uber twice. I simply mail them narrating the issue. Wetin me and driver get to dey drag for road? Mtcheew.

By the way, I avoid Bolt with everything in me. Their drivers are TOO aggressive.
I quite agree with you but your last statement, NO. Probably cos you are a lady, you may not understand what has turned some bolt drivers to be on the perceived aggressive path.
I do both uber and bolt on part time level. God has been helping me to avoid being aggressive to some riders, ladies to be precise. It seems they are more on bolt platform. so to avoid trouble, I deliberately refused to renew my inspection with bolt since late last year. Driving only on uber platform for now. Though I had an ugly experience with one girl last week. Drivers are not less humans.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Loujay(m): 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
benjackugo:
A woman took to Instagram to show the injury allegedly inflicted on her by a Bolt driver, IgbereTV reports.

She explained that she ordered a ride and saw the estimated cost to be 1,100 Naira. However the driver allegedly chose to take a longer route despite her objections.

She said he ended up meeting traffic at the longer route and by the time the trip ended, the fare came up to 1,300.

She said she refused to pay and only gave him the 1,100 estimated initially so he allegedly attacked her and her sister, leaving her with a swollen eye.

Sharing photos of her injury on her Instagram handle, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLwZNf-su0e/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The latest meme picture in town�
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by virtue123(m): 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
I sometimes wonder why people are so quick to throw insult at people for giving their opinion on a subject.mr.man it's obvious that you and the girl are the same interms of ill mannered behavioral tendercies.the fact that you requested a ride does not give the right to publicly display your trade as observed in your write up.the subject of discussion here is as regards a female and not a male.
Google map gives the best route to your destination so how was the girl able to know that the route she told the driver to take wasn't worse interms of traffic than the one the driver took?I can also see that you are the type that would tell a driver to speed above safe limit just to have a cut on the fare.
Midas01:
You're crazy. If passengers request for such then I guess the right thing to do is beat them right?

Your misorgynistic ass couldn't help but blame such occurrences on women as if men do not also ask for such while in bolt taxis.

Why not tell us how bolt drivers take longer routes in a bid to inflate prices or just deliberately drive too slowly letting other cars get in their way so fares can be higher.

Mumu.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
This pic is good for memes though......lol

That moment you ate your gf pussy while she's menstruating.....

Don't abuse me o .... I'm not okay o...

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by true2god: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
I usually use my car (not Uber or Bolt) to pick passengers to and fro work. On Wednesday I picked some people at Lekki phase 1 going to Iyana oworo. I told my passenger to "enter with your 400 naira change ooo' (as a Lagos brought up).

To cut the long story short, I picked 4 people, 3 guys and 1 lady. When I got to Osborne, close to obalende, I asked my passenger for my money. All the 3 guys paid except the lady. I said 'madam your money nko'? She said I should keep going that she will pay. I looked through the central mirror and noted that her face looked cool and gentle (I was wrong) so I convinced myself that she will pay.

When we approached Adeniji I asked her to pay me and she responded 'oga dey go na, shebi I don tell you say I go pay'. When we got to Adeniji I asked her to pay she now told me she won't pay until she get to where she is going (all other people have paid except her and this is not Bolt or Uber). I parked and asked her to pay or else I won't move. She told me 'stay there na, I go pay' you when I reach where I dey go'.

To avoid wasting time, one nice gentleman, among the people I picked, has to pay for her ride. Women can be extremely difficult at times. They can provoke you thinking that, because they are women, they are untouchable. Many of them fail to understand that we are in Africa where their fuckup are easily treated.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
Neddstark:
App charged you 1300 and you chose to pay 1100. Are you not a bloody scammer? If you like cry till tomorrow, nothing will happen to the driver. And the next driver you try this with might lose you a tooth.

App didn't charge her 1300. The hungry driver is the one who tried to scam her.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by ylaa(f): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Sorry but y didn't the lastma intervene.
May God punish the bolt driver permanently.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
pozehnani:
This lady is more than 200 naira. She should have just paid to avoid all these.

Driver too is a scammer, if not he would have taken the usual/normal route but because he wanted to rip the ladies he decided to take a longer route to inflate the fare. He should be taught a lesson or two never to physically abuse a woman.

Even if she's more than 200, getting scammed is painful. I can't bargain a price to 300 and on giving the seller 500, he refuses to give me my balance. It doesn't matter how 'posh' I look, I must find a way to collect my money.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
It's the CEO necklace for me
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
BigYash:
She and her sister must have provoked the driver to anger. Ladies mostly treat drivers wen senior their papa ,like they are mates and like the drivers are not humans. Na she know abeg. U lucky say he no blind u..
WeMove!

Everytime, men will be encouraging violence against women on this forum. You said for equal treatment, if a woman beats a man, she should be hit back, but clearly in this case, she didn't hit him and he did this. How is this fair? Why are you championing this behavior?
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
uuzba:

Go and find him na!?
People carry phone and be forming big. Enter bus, you won't enter.
Now because of N1000 journey, you come and be cutting hand again!
Abeg pay the extra N200.
Next time carry more money with you since you want to form big by entering Bolt AC car.

On a typical dirty day, I trek on the road! And NOBODY has worried me for trekking.
The day I have money, I enter Bolt and the Driver doesn't know I can trek. I pay complete and go my way.

How much is your bus fare normally?

How did you feel the day you entered bus and when you were to alight, was told your normal bus fare costs 200 extra without initially telling you?
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
pocohantas:
Some people are just unnecessarily troublesome. The app showed you N1300, you decided to pay N1100, being the estimate before the ride.

Does it even make sense?

Not saying the Bolt driver did right, but it is important you learn tact and conflict resolution. There are also channels to report such issues and you would be refunded. I have been refunded on Uber twice. I simply mail them narrating the issue. Wetin me and driver get to dey drag for road? Mtcheew.

By the way, I avoid Bolt with everything in me. Their drivers are TOO aggressive.

The app showed 1100 though from what I can see on the screenshot
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
HopeVictor:

You are free to beat them up..if you have the strength..those ladies must have insulted that guy to the extreme..It's just funny she got that beating because of 200naira

So, if it was 1000, what should have been the reaction, since apparently, 200 is too small to be ignored?
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
yesloaded:
Bolt drivers are becoming aggressive these days due to maltreatment from management of bolt. These drivers now transfer the aggression unto passengers.

Personally I do pay above my fare ever since I started using bolt not because am financially ok but to at least complement their earnings for the day

I had some cancelled trip from bolt driver but these driver ended up reporting on the app that I didn't show up whereas they didn't come, I posted it on bolt but what I got as reply really surprised me as drivers started saying bolt is not treating them fairly & they have no option than to transfer the anger unto passenger, this makes me stop using ehailing services for good, any day and not going out with my car I rather take commercial bus

My submission;

✓ Bolt should be fair with drivers because their business can't survive without these drivers

✓ Drivers should lodge all their complaint to bolt & stop transferring their anger to passengers instead they should present their case to management of bolts

✓ Passengers should also take it easy with drivers, both would have avert this occurrence if passenger decided to part with 200naira. Driver has every right to collect full payment for all trip even if he take wrong route (as mentioned in the text) although driving in hold up is of no profit for drivers so I doubt any driver will do such (iight be wrong tho)

You all seem to see this as 'measly money'. What if the driver had charged extra 1000 nko? Was she meant to part with that too because he has to collect full payment?
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
He is a monster for not allowing u leave with his 200naira but u that refused to pay him is not a monster not as if u were even pleading. Nigerian ladies and their entitlement mentality as if car has finished in d market. App only shows u estimated billing, shorter route or longer route u may encounter traffic and it will affect d end price. Go back and pay him

If the billing came up to be 1000 more than was pasted on the app nko? How was that supposed to play out?
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by walexbiz(m): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
I am not a bolt driver, drivers comes in different shades, most of the bolt cars I have entered the driver are generally professional in their conduct and I have to give Kudos to them, also I had a bad encounter with one of them with my wife and I instructed her to give him a bad rating because he was insincere with us. From this story one can really deduce that these lady must have infuriated the driver or maybe assaulted the driver and the driver paid her back in her coins. But If I were to advise the driver I would have told him to leave her to God.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by mondayaudu(m): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
I don’t support violence of any kind. However, this girl and her sister must have really provoked this driver. If she want an app that will show her exact price, let her download and stick to inDriver. Bolt clearly tell riders that actual price could differ from the estimated price. This same driver would have successfully concluded at least 2000 trips. How come he doesn’t beat up the previous riders? We need to hear from the driver pls.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Aninri: 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
RRodwave:
Every Story Nwere Two sides
Otua Nwanne m

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
The lady should have paid for the 200 naira she is more than that. For the Bolt driver, he is a stupid and heartless human being.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by hopzone(m): 12:03am On Feb 28, 2021
I have been a victim of women like this , not that I support the driver hitting the lady , but if you drive bolt or Uber whether part time or full time ,I bet you will be frustrated carrying women. For that 30min to 1hour ride , they will want to control your destiny, even if you follow their lead once the money pass the amount wey dem suppose pay na wahala , as if it is not the same network that brought the amount you should pay . everyone understands that lagos is full of traffic , we all experience it everyday , why not pay the 2h and report to the network shikena ....mind you there are some good girls though .

Nb.before you choose uber or bolt for your next ride ,hope say u get xtra 5h or 1k or else , if you meet person like me as your driver , u con gimme attitude, I tell you say na baba ijebu buy moto for me

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:44am On Feb 28, 2021
I've done dis job bfore. Women get bad mouth they're d worst client. He probably took d long way to avoid bad road. because of 1100 i spend 10k in fixing my car. And wen u take a long way or stock in traffic na d driver d lose.most men always tip d own a car so d understand

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:48am On Feb 28, 2021
If u know u dont have moni enter bus.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 12:58am On Feb 28, 2021
cry
donbachi:
The guy no do well..atleast,she don see how e dey pain to pay money anyhow.if to sey na me suppose pay.she for say "aah!..baby.its just 200 dat is added,u are bigger than dat".
Bros women like money die. Dem no go pay
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 1:00am On Feb 28, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
I've done dis job bfore. Women get bad mouth they're d worst client. He probably took d long way to avoid bad road. because of 1100 i spend 10k in fixing my car. And wen u take a long way or stock in traffic na d driver d lose.most men always tip d own a car so d understand

Na women de make life difficult for men generally

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by fsgbeats: 2:18am On Feb 28, 2021
The woman's side of a story is often edited. She wont mention the insults and what-nots thrown at him. I wont conclude till I hear his own side of the story
benjackugo:
A woman took to Instagram to show the injury allegedly inflicted on her by a Bolt driver, IgbereTV reports.

She explained that she ordered a ride and saw the estimated cost to be 1,100 Naira. However the driver allegedly chose to take a longer route despite her objections.

She said he ended up meeting traffic at the longer route and by the time the trip ended, the fare came up to 1,300.

She said she refused to pay and only gave him the 1,100 estimated initially so he allegedly attacked her and her sister, leaving her with a swollen eye.

Sharing photos of her injury on her Instagram handle, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLwZNf-su0e/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by cevek11: 2:37am On Feb 28, 2021
You not text Bolt on it in the rating / complaint option?
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by natz902(m): 4:47am On Feb 28, 2021
A driver with 4.8 rating on 1195 rides...
The story is not adding up.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by justtee42k: 5:14am On Feb 28, 2021
So because of 200 naira you did this to yourself?
Ia it by force to do big girl when u don't have money?
I might sound harsh but I don't see why you should let anyone do this to u because of 200 naira at ur age except you are not telling us the full story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic / Lagos Light Rail - Pictures Show Advanced Progress / The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.