Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) (42736 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / Man Survives Accident Which Killed 7 Passengers Including Bus Driver. Photos / Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Some ladies can run their mouth like typewriter... I hardly hear of bolt drivers having issue with the male folk..

But the females will always want to run their mouth.. and their papa no get bicycle oo

5 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
uuzba:

I used to give "lift" to people before on my way to work and back. People generally understood and paid same money they pay for bus. N200, N300..
That kind small change.
One day I carried 4 people. 3 men, one lady and we were in traffic, all that kind of stop-go traffic.
Me I was tired and upset. The guys already understood and were just chilling and looking. I was using AC to avoid smoke and fumes from other vehicles.
Na im, the girl come dey make noise.... mtchew.... mtchew.... mtchew....
Can you imagine?
I'm the one stressing and doing the driving, then you are the only one in the car complaining. And I had covered like 75% of the journey and not even collected the miserable N200 O!
I just parked the car at the next bus stop and told the girl, to get F*** out my car. She can enter any other fine car that is faster than my own.
Girl come shock. She no wan open door.
I got out, went to her side, opened the door and told her to get the f*** out my car with her f***ing N200 before I descend on her.
Na im she carry herself go.
The remaining guys were just chill.
We continued our journey went our separate ways.
Ladies can really irritate car owners. Don't ever enter somebody's car and be forming big.
Did you ever consider that perhaps her irritation was targeted at the Lagos traffic generally, and not at your driving skills? She is not dumb. She knows you can't fly but she is irritated that there is traffic in the first place. I feel that way sometimes, especially when stuck in those thick traffic snarls where you can be in the same position for 10 minutes before moving 3 inches forward. I'd hiss and grumble at nothing in particular because I am tired and irritated and just want to get the fück off the road. I can bet my non-existent left balls that this is the same scenario that played out.

Or did she mention you in particular when she was grumbling?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Solatium(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tvoice:
Me uba, bolt , I dey crase nii I rather face d road than me using my hand to enter kidnappers hand ooO, I no try am , I go enter bus follow my felo passenger jist till we reach where we dey go , at least am safe dat way , just imagine a scenario were u entere an uba dat u did not know dat they have sprayed charms on , and den as soon as in enter , u don go be dat , especial with all this bad news we hear every day,

Hmmmm , plzzZ folks , just be careful, that's all I have to say, I still prefer my danfo . ( personal opinion )

Imagine this rubbish coming from someone in 21st century?
Spray charm and you are gone?
Do you have the app? do you know that there is real time monitoring all through your journey?
kúkú talk say you fit afford am instead of talking all these balderdash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Midas01: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
You're crazy. If passengers request for such then I guess the right thing to do is beat them right?

Your misorgynistic ass couldn't help but blame such occurrences on women as if men do not also ask for such while in bolt taxis.

Why not tell us how bolt drivers take longer routes in a bid to inflate prices or just deliberately drive too slowly letting other cars get in their way so fares can be higher.

Mumu.
virtue123:
Don't jump into conclusion,it's a one sided story.i am a part-time bolt driver, some people especially the female folks can really be funny at times..trust me on this.they tend to misbehave as if they own the he car..they will be telling you... please increase the AC,loud the music,pass hear,pass there,some will even tell you to fly above safe metro limit all because you are driving them.they fail to understand stand that once you made a request for a ride,you've entered a contract with the driver and bolt,so failure to meet up your own side of the contract could result to something like this. If you don't have enough money for a ride,you could use alternatives to avoid something like this.#2h can not treat you now that you have been injured.
Get well soon my dear.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Oluwatosin6060: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
Well deserved. So cos of 200 naira, so many poor people wey dey use ehailing these days.

If driver wan scam, your fare go reach 2k plus.

If you no get money, no use ehailing abeg []

Bros,u get the logic
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Kelvinhunta: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
He is a monster for not allowing u leave with his 200naira but u that refused to pay him is not a monster not as if u were even pleading. Nigerian ladies and their entitlement mentality as if car has finished in d market. App only shows u estimated billing, shorter route or longer route u may encounter traffic and it will affect d end price. Go back and pay him
benjackugo:
A woman took to Instagram to show the injury allegedly inflicted on her by a Bolt driver, IgbereTV reports.

She explained that she ordered a ride and saw the estimated cost to be 1,100 Naira. However the driver allegedly chose to take a longer route despite her objections.

She said he ended up meeting traffic at the longer route and by the time the trip ended, the fare came up to 1,300.

She said she refused to pay and only gave him the 1,100 estimated initially so he allegedly attacked her and her sister, leaving her with a swollen eye.

Sharing photos of her injury on her Instagram handle, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLwZNf-su0e/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Tvoice: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
Solatium:

Imagine this rubbish coming from someone in 21st century?
Spray charm and you are gone?
Do you have the app? do you know that there is real time monitoring all through your journey?
kúkú talk say you fit afford am instead of talking all these balderdash

Maluuuu , kon force me enter , I dey my house , abi na by force ? I send u uba? abi b4 uba , I no dey enter motor, ani u wan hear all my bad experience about uba ? I no enter , na by force? Abi ur village pipo don finally locate were ur mumu botton dey ?
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Kelvinhunta: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
I get ur point. Drivers don't have right to beat her but you don't take d risk of provoking someone and expect then not to react! Especially when d amount is too small.
Midas01:
You're crazy. If passengers request for such then I guess the right thing to do is beat them right?

Your misorgynistic ass couldn't help but blame such occurrences on women as if men do not also ask for such while in bolt taxis.

Why not tell us how bolt drivers take longer routes in a bid to inflate prices or just deliberately drive too slowly letting other cars get in their way so fares can be higher.

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by spacechuks(m): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
virtue123:
Don't jump into conclusion,it's a one sided story.i am a part-time bolt driver, some people especially the female folks can really be funny at times..trust me on this.they tend to misbehave as if they own the he car..they will be telling you... please increase the AC,loud the music,pass hear,pass there,some will even tell you to fly above safe metro limit all because you are driving them.they fail to understand stand that once you made a request for a ride,you've entered a contract with the driver and bolt,so failure to meet up your own side of the contract could result to something like this. If you don't have enough money for a ride,you could use alternatives to avoid something like this.#2h can not treat you now that you have been injured.
Get well soon my dear.

Women and wahala,

A case is not complete until you hear from the other party,

Women should learn to take things easy and respect Male folks, or did God made a mistake creating the female folks or can we say life could be better without women.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by akindele91(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
virtue123:
Get well soon my dear.
Exactly what I thought and moreover where were the lastma officials she claimed her sister flag down when the driver was busy beaten her
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by proff010: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Omo as if you read my mind...omg
OlayemiAshraf:
This pic is good for memes though......lol

That moment you ate your gf pussy while she's menstruating.....

Don't abuse me o .... I'm not okay o...
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by nurudeen181(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
The driver stopped because my sister was shouting and lasman were close, he was beating my sister, i cant hold it so he faced me...believe this at your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Gosj001: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ndubuisiogbonn8:
How much is the laptops?

I have them all on the link in this signature or you can message me on WhatsApp. number in signature also.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Ganzoh: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
The driver must be a pussy ass niggarr

Don't judge so quickly, u haven't heard the story from the other party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
hmmmm the dude issa ass licking modafucker...
Sorry about that...
Some guys need serious beatings from a any girls brothers....
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
No smoke without fire
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Gadaluck(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
Neddstark:
App charged you 1300 and you chose to pay 1100. Are you not a bloody scammer? If you like cry till tomorrow, nothing will happen to the driver. And the next driver you try this with might lose you a tooth.

U be correct person. The app fixed the price not the driver. Bolt isn't for uptight fellows who feed from hand to mouth, it's for well to do folks. Most bolt drivers are well educated & financially ok. Yet some low lives (especially these clueless slay queens) feel like they can be condescending towards them just cos they bolt. She probably started running her mouth thinking it will end well for her as usual. Next time she'll try and be more respectful.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Dregenyi: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nonsense and Ingredients

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Numero9: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
We can't judge from a one sided story. Untill we hear from the other side, only then can we judge. It's like the story between God and the devil. We've heard God's side of the story in the Bible, Koran, etc but we are yet to hear the devil's side of the story.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Badadvisor: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tvoice:
Me uba, bolt , I dey crase nii I rather face d road than me using my hand to enter kidnappers hand ooO, I no try am , I go enter bus follow my felo passenger jist till we reach where we dey go , at least am safe dat way , just imagine a scenario were u entere an uba dat u did not know dat they have sprayed charms on , and den as soon as in enter , u don go be dat , especial with all this bad news we hear every day,

Hmmmm , plzzZ folks , just be careful, that's all I have to say, I still prefer my danfo . ( personal opinion )
Nigerians always glorifying poverty.
So you're saying bus is safer than uber and bolt?
You need slap honestly

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Some women liked to be eaten while menstruating sef.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Tvoice: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
Badadvisor:

Nigerians always glorifying poverty.
So you're saying bus is safer than uber and bolt?
You need slap honestly

U need one cold hypo to recover from ur senseless thinking , is it ur choice to make , do u expect me to fall victim twice, abi dem send u come , I say I no enter uba , shey u dey ok sha ?
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Alvin007: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
virtue123:
Get well soon my dear.
Just take a look at the driver’s rating.(4.8 )it’s obvious he’s not a trouble maker...she prolly started the fight and got a souvenir.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by belcom10(m): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
What is wrong with this bolt drivers .Some of them are beast. I was attacked by one of the driver just last month. I reported the matter to bolt, though they call me few days later to hear my story. They blocked him so they say. Am yet to reclaim my insurance for medical bill I spent. It was a very terrible experience.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by target100: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
See the way she didn'tinclude how she attackedthe guy insteadshe said "when he was attackingmy sisteri couldn't watch him hit her then he pounced on me" whao just like that I can smell the cooked up lies and editingfrom my keypad. Bs
virtue123:
Get well soon my dear.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Kayberg: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
treatise:

Did they ask you to handle the burial expenses? �

No.
Though I tried my best to refrain, but they both on both occasions took it for cowardice. The first got a kick to the neck. I thought he was going to die. I almost peed on me seeing him slump and going still. But I and his friends were poured water on him, dragged him and he revived. Since then, we became friends, though we don't talk much because I'm not used to making/keeping friends.

The next was similar, but a punch.
He wanted me to become their friends afterwards, but base on same reason, I refrained.
Guys like troubling anyone they observed to be quiet back then…. Mostly for test of strength I assume.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

very bad guy
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
domopps:
But does it really worth it ?

Cheers

My brother can you imagine? Just 200 naira, a sum less than 50 cents. People need to be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
grin grin grin
OlayemiAshraf:

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
Cheers kill u there grin cheesy grin
domopps:
But does it really worth it ?

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic / Lagos Light Rail - Pictures Show Advanced Progress / The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.